Prosecutor Falls For Felon

Name ONE thing wrong with this.

Protip, you can't, because this is just another strong, independent womyn exercising control over hyr own body. I know this infuriates you, but conservatards haven't made a womyn's ryght to choose who to text and/or sext illegal yet.

Women do this frequently. No one knows why. The women are from all walks of life.

I enjoy women that can squeeze oranges for juice with their thighs...

Given this thread's OP, does anyone wanna bet that the felon is a "tranny"? :badgrin:

It's nice to see you back, steve-o.

Just givin' you sharts is all, holmes.

Given this thread's OP, does anyone wanna bet that the felon is a "tranny"? :badgrin:

I assumed that Steve was doing time for soliciting shemale streetwalkers. Looks like the asylum has given him back his keyboard privileges.

sharts and snails and puppy dog tails said:

pennywise said:
I assumed that Steve was doing time for soliciting shemale streetwalkers. Looks like the asylum has given him back his keyboard privileges.

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

pennywise said:

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

It seems to me that a Shart Special public opinion poll is in order regarding the whereabouts of Novasteve during his recent prolonged absence. Fire up the mullet and get crackin, Chumly.

pennywise said:

sharte blanche said:

pennywise said:
It seems to me that a Shart Special public opinion poll is in order regarding the whereabouts of Novasteve during his recent prolonged absence. Fire up the mullet and get crackin, Chumly.

Good idea, homeslice.

Will get to work on that. :badgrin:

Forum List

Back