Protecting the vaccinated

If these shots don't protect you against covid, then what in the hell is the point in getting them?

And if they do protect you against covid, then why in the hell are those that got the shot worried about those who don't?
What I love is most of the people dying now are idiots who didn't get the vaccine.

After months of progress in the fight against Covid-19, cases are rising again as the highly contagious Delta variant spreads across the US.
States with below-average vaccination rates have almost triple the rate of new Covid-19 cases compared to states with above-average vaccination rates, according to new data from Johns Hopkins University.
As of Sunday, states with lower rates of vaccination reported an average of 6 new cases per 100,000 residents every day over the past week, according to Johns Hopkins.
States with higher vaccination rates reported an average of 2.2 new cases per 100,000 residents each day over the past week.
If vaccinated people are protected, then do they have anything to worry about if they were to come in contact with an unvaccinated person who is not wearing a mask?
I feel safe now. But then again I could get the delta variant. They say it won't kill me because I'm vaccinated but I don't want to get sick. So I'd prefer they get the shot and if not, stay away from me and sure, wear a mask.

Then maybe we could stomp out the covid.

Did you see the states with the lowest vaccination rates are having the most cases? Like the best states have 2 cases for every 100,000 and the worst states have 5 for every 100,000. That's a big difference. We could wipe this out if you would do your part.

But I am glad that most of the deaths today are people who did not get the shot. Serves them right. It would be great if 4 out of 5 of them died. Thin out the herd of the dumbest of our breed.
If vaccinated people are protected, then do they have anything to worry about if they were to come in contact with an unvaccinated person who is not wearing a mask?

I recently saw a post on another thread that said this:

"What's mandatory is that if you come near me you will either be vaccinated or masked. No exceptions are allowed. This is not negotiable. It is not a request."
Nothing is 100%. If you're 95% protected you're still 5% unprotected.

I know, I know... Math is hard for conservatives, and let's not even talk about critical thinking.
One more time, for the slow of thinking here:

"Nothing is 100%. If you're 95% protected you're still 5% unprotected."

Maybe have one of the older kids explain it to you.

If these shots don't protect you against covid, then what in the hell is the point in getting them?

And if they do protect you against covid, then why in the hell are those that got the shot worried about those who don't?
What I love is most of the people dying now are idiots who didn't get the vaccine.

After months of progress in the fight against Covid-19, cases are rising again as the highly contagious Delta variant spreads across the US.
States with below-average vaccination rates have almost triple the rate of new Covid-19 cases compared to states with above-average vaccination rates, according to new data from Johns Hopkins University.
As of Sunday, states with lower rates of vaccination reported an average of 6 new cases per 100,000 residents every day over the past week, according to Johns Hopkins.
States with higher vaccination rates reported an average of 2.2 new cases per 100,000 residents each day over the past week.
I feel safe now. But then again I could get the delta variant. They say it won't kill me because I'm vaccinated but I don't want to get sick. So I'd prefer they get the shot and if not, stay away from me and sure, wear a mask.

Then maybe we could stomp out the covid.

Did you see the states with the lowest vaccination rates are having the most cases? Like the best states have 2 cases for every 100,000 and the worst states have 5 for every 100,000. That's a big difference. We could wipe this out if you would do your part.

But I am glad that most of the deaths today are people who did not get the shot. Serves them right. It would be great if 4 out of 5 of them died. Thin out the herd of the dumbest of our breed.
And again:

Try real hard, maybe you'll get it this time.

"What's mandatory is that if you come near me you will either be vaccinated or masked. No exceptions are allowed. This is not negotiable. It is not a request."

I know, I know... Math is hard for conservatives, and let's not even talk about critical thinking.
Once more, although it's starting to seem like you are incapable of understanding this simple concept:

One more time, for the slow of thinking here:

Maybe have one of the older kids explain it to you.
Looks like you are stuck evading the opening post as usual. I won't even ask what question your random statistics are answering, I'll just wait for your next evasion of the actual question.

Go on now, answer some fictional question that was never asked by posting some made up statistics.

EvMetro
How is that relevant to an infected person spreading it because it's his freedom to do so?
He doesnt have the right to spread it. That's been the problem all along with the godbotherers refusing to obey the authorities.
It's not freedom. It's fucking stupidity.

EvMetro
How is that relevant to an infected person spreading it because it's his freedom to do so?
He doesnt have the right to spread it. That's been the problem all along with the godbotherers refusing to obey the authorities.

EvMetro
It's very clear that these morons won't answer your question because they have no answer. They know they were idiots but still they look for validation. They certainly can't come up with a logical reason why they should be worried if they are vaccinated.

Worse, I've heard it reported several times in the news on television (major networks) that the vaccinated are much less likely to TRANSMIT the virus. Which makes sense since the virus doesn't multiply in the host.

So what again is the big deal about the few unvaccinated people? Worst problem I see is an unvaxxed asymptomatic person giving it to another. So now TWO people have no symptoms, illness or problems from the Great Pandemic.

Concerned American
If you contracted covid but showed no effects, is it still your freedom to spread it and possibly cause others deaths?

POSSIBLY? So now we are worrying about the POSSIBLE outcome of some unknown action by every person on the planet that they haven't even done yet?

Lions and tigers and bears!

Gee, Colon Norris, maybe we should all not even leave the house, drive a car anywhere or breathe. Never know what might POSSIBLY happen!!! :omg:

toobfreak
What's with the colon shit? Childish name calling is all you've got. Very Christian like.
You know exactly what I mean but you don't like being pinged. You're a hate filled brain dead Republican. Dickhead

toobfreak
What's with the colon shit? Childish name calling is all you've got. Very Christian like.
You know exactly what I mean but you don't like being pinged. You're a hate filled brain dead Republican. Dickhead

Hey Colon, I can't help it your posts read like a poop shoot full of leftwing bull! Maybe next time try not posting total crap. Only a douche bag like you could sit there all day long posting hate about braindead republicans then when you get negative FB, call the OTHER person full of hate.

toobfreak
I foolishly thought you might have some intellectual conversation to stimulate the debate along. Silly me. All you've got is childish names and irrelevant put downs.
Just another brain dead Republican.

Colin norris

EvMetro
Yes. No vacinnes are 100% guaranteed to work. Don't quote on this but I think even the manufacturer has a percentage
reliability.
The point you might have been vaccinated but it is no guarantee you will not get it again.

Forum List

Back