protest in memphis at police station

horselightning

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2013

my gosh the dude got pulled over for reckless riving probably on something .then faught the cops when being arrested., cops got him to hospital soon as he was having breathing problems were he died. sounds like od to me. love how his step dad who was not there says its a beating. please .

my gosh the dude got pulled over for reckless riving probably on something .then faught the cops when being arrested., cops got him to hospital soon as he was having breathing problems were he died. sounds like od to me. love how his step dad who was not there says its a beating. please .
You spelling, punctuation, and grammar denotes a lack of formal education. But you keep trying you scamp.

"reckless riving" Scooby Doo?

what happens a lot more often is black men shot down by other black men....but thats ok and perfecty ok if you are a true gangster
No, that is stupid as hell on the part of black men. We have been tricked into think another black man is our enemy, that is why you make sure you keep the guns and drugs flowing in many black communities.

Forum List

Back