Protest Within Minutes of Trump SCOTUS Pick:SureThis is Grassroots: Smell Soros

The guy leans so far right I'm surprised he can stand up. Did you really not think there would be protests? Trump and his decisions will divide this country as far as it possibly ever has been... up to the point of when the U.S. was in the Civil War.

Fucking lunatic Marxist left protested at SCOTUS building within minutes of Trump super selection of Gorsuch. Idiots. Grassroots? Nope. Soros financed for sure. Thanks for making Trump more popular with American public.
Watch Live: Protesters Gather Outside Supreme Court After Trump Nomination

Your Soros tactic has been used a little too much to believe. We had a yuuuuge women's march the day after the inauguration that says they were waiting for this SCOTUS pick.
Woman's march pictures

Republicans confirm a SCOTUS that is threatening to overturn Roe V Wade, it will be at their peril.

How much do you imagine one man has paid out over the years to inspire so many to his cause, moron?

Or is it more likely you're a fool?

You call this an education?

Neil Gorsuch - Wikipedia

I dunno, he was classmates with Obama. How will the left try to spin that?

In 1985, he graduated from the Georgetown Preparatory School, which is Jesuit-run.[12] He received a B.A. from Columbia University in 1988.[2][8]While a student at Columbia University, he wrote columns for the Columbia Daily Spectator student newspaper[13] and was a fan of the Columbia University Marching Band.[14] In 1986, he co-founded the alternative Columbia student newspaper, The Fed.[15] He earned his J.D. from Harvard Law Schoolin 1991,[2][8] where he received a Truman Scholarship.[16] One of Gorsuch's classmates at Harvard Law was former President Barack Obama.[17] He received a Doctor of Philosophy in Law from University College at Oxford University in 2004,[2][8] where he received a Marshall Scholarship.[6]

An obvious racist and alt-right neoNazi.

/jk

These lunatic libtards are so full of shyte, you can smell them before they come within a mile.

Fucking lunatic Marxist left protested at SCOTUS building within minutes of Trump super selection of Gorsuch. Idiots. Grassroots? Nope. Soros financed for sure. Thanks for making Trump more popular with American public.

Sorry Göbbels. This is still a free country with the rights of free speech and assembly. Don't like it? Tough titty.

doc-vs-patented-preparation-v-butthurt-cream.jpg

The guy leans so far right I'm surprised he can stand up. Did you really not think there would be protests? Trump and his decisions will divide this country as far as it possibly ever has been... up to the point of when the U.S. was in the Civil War.

He was on the list of 20 he provided to the public before he was elected. How much more transparent can he be?

You call this an education?

Neil Gorsuch - Wikipedia

I dunno, he was classmates with Obama. How will the left try to spin that?

In 1985, he graduated from the Georgetown Preparatory School, which is Jesuit-run.[12] He received a B.A. from Columbia University in 1988.[2][8]While a student at Columbia University, he wrote columns for the Columbia Daily Spectator student newspaper[13] and was a fan of the Columbia University Marching Band.[14] In 1986, he co-founded the alternative Columbia student newspaper, The Fed.[15] He earned his J.D. from Harvard Law Schoolin 1991,[2][8] where he received a Truman Scholarship.[16] One of Gorsuch's classmates at Harvard Law was former President Barack Obama.[17] He received a Doctor of Philosophy in Law from University College at Oxford University in 2004,[2][8] where he received a Marshall Scholarship.[6]

An obvious racist and alt-right neoNazi.

/jk

These lunatic libtards are so full of shyte, you can smell them before they come within a mile.
maybe the next march will be a hand vs vagina march in protest of judge niel.

How much do you imagine one man has paid out over the years to inspire so many to his cause, moron?

Or it's more likely liberal ate out of touch with American people when the spend $600 million on Hillary...and lose.

He was on the list of 20 he provided to the public before he was elected. How much more transparent can he be?

The list had nothing to do with planning protests?

Sorry Göbbels. This is still a free country with the rights of free speech and assembly. Don't like it? Tough titty.

doc-vs-patented-preparation-v-butthurt-cream.jpg
My guy won the election.

As I've said before, the more they protest over everything and anything under the sun, the less they are taken seriously and prove how biased they are. Furthermore, it goes to underscore why so many supported Trump, solidifying his support out of defiance.
_____

There seems to be this strange presumption, among Loons, that Trump doing what he said he would do...ought to be a reason for dismay...to the people who voted for him.

Its Not.

I never could understand Liberals. They are peculiar people. Fucked up, I think...and very poorly educated.

The guy is perfect.

Or it's more likely liberal ate out of touch with American people when the spend $600 million on Hillary...and lose.

The majority of Americans voted for her, fool.

Ohhhhh...so she is POTUS?

Ohhhhh...so she is POTUS?

I didn't say that.

Forum List

Back