Protest Within Minutes of Trump SCOTUS Pick:SureThis is Grassroots: Smell Soros

Trump...man of the people. New Andrew Jackson or Harry S. Truman.

You don't see a significant difference between Trump and those 2? They served their country and earned the respect of the people. Trump dodged serving his country and takes advantage of loop holes.
Trump is President of the United States of America...so we're they.

Doesn't matter. they were Presidents of the people back when it meant something... Trump dodged serving in the miltary to defend freedom and he uses loophole to keep from contributing to the country...
Did President Obama serve in the military? Don't allot of people say our troops are just canon fodder and not defending our freedom?

I never said Obama was a President of the people like the claim is being made for Trump. Did Obama dodge the military like Trump did though? Trump used a medical excuses that was supposed to be a lifetime condition that mysteriously cleared up and he no longer has.

Hussein couldn't have joined the U.S. mlitary...Don't you have to be an American citizen to join?

You don't see a significant difference between Trump and those 2? They served their country and earned the respect of the people. Trump dodged serving his country and takes advantage of loop holes.

Doesn't matter. they were Presidents of the people back when it meant something... Trump dodged serving in the miltary to defend freedom and he uses loophole to keep from contributing to the country...
Did President Obama serve in the military? Don't allot of people say our troops are just canon fodder and not defending our freedom?

I never said Obama was a President of the people like the claim is being made for Trump. Did Obama dodge the military like Trump did though? Trump used a medical excuses that was supposed to be a lifetime condition that mysteriously cleared up and he no longer has.

Hussein couldn't have joined the U.S. mlitary...Don't you have to be an American citizen to join?

He also didn't lie to dodge service. There IS a very distinct difference.

r
I have no idea if Obama dodged serving, or just didn't feel the call to. You've never seen anyone healed, Doctors are never wrong? How does anyone know it mysteriously cleared up?

He also didn't lie to dodge service. There IS a very distinct difference.
Prove he lied pls.

He has done more for the common man in a week and one half than what they have seen in 8 years.

Bullshit, he has the lowest approval rating of any U.S. President in DECADES. He's had more problems since becoming President than most have in 4 years in office. You're fucking retarded if you don't see that.

Doesn't matter. they were Presidents of the people back when it meant something... Trump dodged serving in the military to defend freedom and he uses loopholes to keep from contributing to the country...

And the only President that stated 'HIS PERSONAL VIETNAM was sleeping around with married women while trying to avoid STD's.' I guess that's why someone finally handed him a purple heart.
Draft-Dodger Trump Said Sleeping Around Was My ‘Personal Vietnam’

donald-trump-john-mccain-comments-cartoon-beeler.jpg

r
I have no idea if Obama dodged serving, or just didn't feel the call to. You've never seen anyone healed, Doctors are never wrong? How does anyone know it mysteriously cleared up?

Not everyone serves in the military for various reasons. Trump got multiple military deferments for Viet Nam because of college and then finally for a bone spur in his foot... that he couldn't even remember which foot it was and he never had fixed but no longer has a problem with. Ask someone that has had a bone spur how painful it is... and if it just goes away.

Has anyone heard about Neil Gorsuch's mother? Wow!

Neil’s mom is mostly known for being the administrator of the Environmental Protection Agency under then-President Ronald Reagan. She became the first female head of the government agency when she was appointed.

Reagan appointed her because he cited her as a “leader in his effort to bring economic discipline to environmental cleanup and to give the states greater enforcement powers on matters like clean air and water,” the New York Times reported. However, critics blamed her for assisting industries that were leaders in pollution. The claims against Anne were magnified when documents regarding toxic waste cleanup were ordered by a subcommittee of the House of Representatives. She refused to hand the documents over, instead saying that she would rather go to jail than surrender to Congress. She resigned from the role in March of 1983.

Neil Gorsuch: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know

Fucking lunatic Marxist left protested at SCOTUS building within minutes of Trump super selection of Gorsuch. Idiots. Grassroots? Nope. Soros financed for sure. Thanks for making Trump more popular with American public.
Watch Live: Protesters Gather Outside Supreme Court After Trump Nomination
I don't blame you conservative assholes for protesting Trump's pick. This guy is the definition of establishment. You got burned.

"Mr. Trump’s selection of Judge Gorsuch was nonetheless a bit of a surprise, coming from someone who had campaigned as a Washington outsider. Judge Gorsuch has deep roots in the city and the establishment Mr. Trump often criticized."

r

Not everyone serves in the military for various reasons. Trump got multiple military deferments for Viet Nam because of college and then finally for a bone spur in his foot... that he couldn't even remember which foot it was and he never had fixed but no longer has a problem with. Ask someone that has had a bone spur how painful it is... and if it just goes away.
Don't you need something from a Doctor? My son served and had to have a physical.

All those professionally printed signs. Hmmm. They weren't printed and distributed instantly. There must be pre printed signs made up for every possible nominee.
Yeah poster board and marker are technologies far beyond you dumb fucking Trump sheep. :rolleyes:

Look, a rabbit

Somebody start a protest!!!

You lightweights crack me up
:cuckoo:

Good one

Gonna protest????
What, rabbit? :cuckoo:

An obscene percentage on the Right think that Soros paid each of the millions of women who marched in the women's march. God, they're stupid.

Fucking lunatic Marxist left protested at SCOTUS building within minutes of Trump super selection of Gorsuch. Idiots. Grassroots? Nope. Soros financed for sure. Thanks for making Trump more popular with American public.
I don't blame you conservative assholes for protesting Trump's pick. This guy is the definition of establishment. You got burned.

"Mr. Trump’s selection of Judge Gorsuch was nonetheless a bit of a surprise, coming from someone who had campaigned as a Washington outsider. Judge Gorsuch has deep roots in the city and the establishment Mr. Trump often criticized."
How many conservatives are protesting?

How many conservatives are protesting?
What in the hell are you talking about?

Trump should have nominated Limbaugh just for the entertainment value, then later go with Gorsuch when you couldn't stand laughing at the left anymore.

Forum List

Back