Protest Within Minutes of Trump SCOTUS Pick:SureThis is Grassroots: Smell Soros

The guy leans so far right I'm surprised he can stand up. Did you really not think there would be protests? Trump and his decisions will divide this country as far as it possibly ever has been... up to the point of when the U.S. was in the Civil War.

He was on the list of 20 he provided to the public before he was elected. How much more transparent can he be?

What does that have to do with what I said? Do you not see that Trump is doing opposite of what he said he would do? He isn't looking out for the common people, he is making decisions based on his personal beliefs.

The guy leans so far right I'm surprised he can stand up. Did you really not think there would be protests? Trump and his decisions will divide this country as far as it possibly ever has been... up to the point of when the U.S. was in the Civil War.

He was on the list of 20 he provided to the public before he was elected. How much more transparent can he be?

What does that have to do with what I said? Do you not see that Trump is doing opposite of what he said he would do? He isn't looking out for the common people, he is making decisions based on his personal beliefs.
He has done more for the common man in a week and one half than what they have seen in 8 years.

The guy is perfect.

He's not a reflection of the majority of American's beliefs, therefor, no, he isn't perfect.

Fucking lunatic Marxist left protested at SCOTUS building within minutes of Trump super selection of Gorsuch. Idiots. Grassroots? Nope. Soros financed for sure. Thanks for making Trump more popular with American public.
Watch Live: Protesters Gather Outside Supreme Court After Trump Nomination

Jesus Christ, is there ANYTHING that the RWnuts don't think Soros is funding?
He funds most of it. You lemmings follow.

Believing one man funds and controls your entire opposition is foolish at best.

Who's the lemming?

The guy is perfect.

He's not a reflection of the majority of American's beliefs, therefor, no, he isn't perfect.
Oh, yes he is.

He has done more for the common man in a week and one half than what they have seen in 8 years.

Bullshit, he has the lowest approval rating of any U.S. President in DECADES. He's had more problems since becoming President than most have in 4 years in office. You're fucking retarded if you don't see that.

Obama averaged 40k jobs a week. Trump has some work to do to even begin to compete.

Fucking lunatic Marxist left protested at SCOTUS building within minutes of Trump super selection of Gorsuch. Idiots. Grassroots? Nope. Soros financed for sure. Thanks for making Trump more popular with American public.

Jesus Christ, is there ANYTHING that the RWnuts don't think Soros is funding?
He funds most of it. You lemmings follow.

He doesn't fund one tenth of the shit you people think he does. But you're Birthers, none of your fantasies surprise us.

he's more conservative than Scalia. of course there will be protests!

C3iriF6WEAI94et.jpg

Hows this? He is nominating a person in the mold of Scalia. That IS looking out for the common people.

You triggered, snowflake?
Calling communist fakery for what it is. NBC, CNN, and rest of liberal media will give these flunkies face time.
Not sure you're allowed to call people communist if you support massive tariffs and subsidies you dumb fucking retard
Tariffs are not communist. Giving away US jobs in an effort to produce a one world government is communist.

You're way to late to that party dumbass. Tariffs have NEVER created a single job in this country. The ONLY thing they're good for are trade wars, that drive the cost of the products UP to American consumers, which stimulate inflation and JOB LOSS'S.

Making America SMART again:

US imports
decreased 66% from $4.4 billion (1929) to $1.5 billion (1933), and exports decreased 61% from $5.4 billion to $2.1 billion. GNP fell from $103.1 billion in 1929 to $75.8 billion in 1931 and bottomed out at $55.6 billion in 1933.[18] Imports from Europe decreased from a 1929 high of $1.3 billion to just $390 million during 1932, while US exports to Europe decreased from $2.3 billion in 1929 to $784 million in 1932. Overall, world trade decreased by some 66% between 1929 and 1934.[19]

Using panel data estimates of export and import equations for 17 countries, Jakob B. Madsen (2002) estimated the effects of increasing tariff and non-tariff trade barriers on worldwide trade during the period 1929–1932.
Smoot–Hawley Tariff Act - Wikipedia

How did the Hawley-Smoot Tariff help spread the Depression overseas

Bullshit, he has the lowest approval rating of any U.S. President in DECADES. He's had more problems since becoming President than most have in 4 years in office. You're fucking retarded if you don't see that.
Silent Majority supported Trump. 8 years baby.

Trump...man of the people. New Andrew Jackson or Harry S. Truman.

Forum List

Back