Protesters are gathering outside of Jeff Bezos' penthouse to call attention to working conditions

It's the quotas that make it so bad. People cant even take a piss.
If they dont like the fast paced environment then fucking QUIT.
People are so entitled its nauseating
So now folks that need to take a piss in a fast paced work environment are entitled...just dandy.
They get breaks.
Maybe you dont understand what happens at a job.
You claimed they couldn't even take a piss not me. Looks like you don't know how a job works.
I wasnt talking about breaks. OMG

The article does make me want to order something else from Amazon though- LOL
I ordered five things from the website on Saturday for Christmas presents and one of them already came to me yesterday.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

This is the problem. You bought these items for Christmas presents so they do not have to be delivered within 24-48 hours. Somehow Amazon has got the post office delivering on Sunday. Someone is pocketing some nice money to get that done.

Chinese sellers on Amazon can ship items from China for less than I can send one to the next state. If Trump wanted to address China, he didn't need tariffs. Just make them pay a fair shipping charge.

As U.S. Postage Rates Continue To Rise, The USPS Gives The Chinese A 'Free Ride'
Good read! It looks troublesome and is indicative of regulated trade- to start with it mentions a "Treaty"- from the get-go that is wrong- why is a Treaty required for trade?
USPS seems to have stepped on its own dick- that's not unusual for gov't agencies. Now, like many other things the gov't does, it finds itself digging its hole deeper.
Sadly, there is no going back.

As U.S. Postage Rates Continue To Rise, The USPS Gives The Chinese A 'Free Ride'
Good read! It looks troublesome and is indicative of regulated trade- to start with it mentions a "Treaty"- from the get-go that is wrong- why is a Treaty required for trade?
USPS seems to have stepped on its own dick- that's not unusual for gov't agencies. Now, like many other things the gov't does, it finds itself digging its hole deeper.
Sadly, there is no going back.

Sadly you are likely right.

So now folks that need to take a piss in a fast paced work environment are entitled...just dandy.
They get breaks.
Maybe you dont understand what happens at a job.
You claimed they couldn't even take a piss not me. Looks like you don't know how a job works.
I wasnt talking about breaks. OMG
"They get breaks.
Maybe you dont understand what happens at a job."

Sure you weren't. Another USMB Troll, trolling.

I ordered five things from the website on Saturday for Christmas presents and one of them already came to me yesterday.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
I wouldnt give Mr Bezos the steam off my piss. Amazon is an assault on modern society.

I disagree, Amazon is a tremendous idea that has revolutionized the idea of shopping. The idea of the Traditional Mall is disappearing, a lot more people are doing more and more of their ordinary shopping needs online. Saves people a lot of gasoline as well as time.

I don't know how "fulfilling" people thought the work in a Fulfillment Center was going to be when they took the job. But in reality, there is no way to make a job of picking orders and shipping them off to the customers exciting and fun. By its very nature, its just tedious production work, for which Amazon, BTW, pays a pretty good wage for, considering it takes no particular skill to do.

Being employed is bad!

Protesters are gathering outside of Jeff Bezos' $80 million NYC penthouse to call attention to working conditions at Amazon's warehouses (AMZN)

c850e74ae88a6ae82f5114c4bf9672bf

This article is so indicative of the uninformed, allegedly educated twits who write for a living.

Protesters rallied at Amazon's Staten Island warehouse last week, and on Monday, protesters marched about half a mile through midtown Manhattan to Bezos' 5th Avenue penthouse in snowy weather. It's not clear how many Amazon employees are participating in the protest.

I guess interviewing protesters isn't considered good journalism.
Good for them for bringing attention to the massive welfare queen Bezos. I hope they achieve something.

That's republicunt thinking for you. Its why I am neither republican or democrat.

Forum List

Back