Protesters block 110 Freeway in downtown L.A. demanding cease-fire in Gaza

My question is why did it take over an hour before the Police showed up? I'm sorry but ten minutes after a main highway was being blocked by protesters there should have been a school bus there and enough Police to arrest everyone and put them on that bus.
L.A.P.D. HQ is ten minutes from there by surface street even in downtown traffic. L.A.P.D. Rampart Station is fifteen to twenty minutes depending on traffic, CHP’s station at Vermont and the 101 is perhaps twenty minutes by surface street. I know because I grew up in that neighborhood and spent fifteen years working for the phone company in that area. The delay was probably caused by the politicians dithering over which group would hurt them more, the protestors, or the commuters.

L.A.P.D. HQ is ten minutes from there by surface street even in downtown traffic. L.A.P.D. Rampart Station is fifteen to twenty minutes depending on traffic, CHP’s station at Vermont and the 101 is perhaps twenty minutes by surface street. I know because I grew up in that neighborhood and spent fifteen years working for the phone company in that area. The delay was probably caused by the politicians dithering over which group would hurt them more, the protestors, or the commuters.
You know it had to be something like that. No way anything should completely shut down a major artery like that and not have the Police show up for an hour. That's a joke.

You have never been to L.A. the 110 in downtown is an interchange, Tie that up and you tie up hwy101 ( Hollywood Freeway), US 10 (Santa Monica Freeway) US 5 (Golden State Freeway) AND the Pasadena Freeway.
Not to mention the little bypass by the Police Academy, which everyone uses because Google sends them there.

no one is getting into L.A. today. protestors causing a freeway jam. good greef watch if some one runs into them they will sue,
Then drivers should sue the police for Dereliction of duty, The cops are not getting paid to sit around and watch

Forum List

Back