Protesters Carrying Rifle Outside Obama Rally

Wait, I though there were 12 guys with firearms. Now there is one guy with a semi-auto and spokesman? And, the spokesman, but not the guy, has a tie to some crazy militia group?

This is starting to get a little convoluted for me. Do you have a link or something I could look at to get all of this straight?
I'll look in a bit...but it shouldn't be tough to find, I think it was on the news.

This one guy has a tie to the militia, through his spokesperson. The others I've no idea...but reading the comments on this thread it seems logical to assume that those that talk about taking out the government will need a militia of some sort to accomplish their goal.
Ok. That's weird I just posted a reply and it didn't show up.

Agents Seize Arsenal of Rifles and Bomb-Making Material in ArizonaMilitia Inquiry - The New York Times

That's one. It isn't the one I saw yesterday, so I'll hunt around some more later.

Errr....Thanks?

Ms. Napolitano, the United States Attorney, said the Viper Militia had no known connection to two recent terrorist attacks in the region: the Oklahoma City bombing 15 months ago and the derailment by sabotage of an Amtrak train outside Phoenix last October.

Ravi appreciates you stepping on her point....i think :confused:

My bad, it wasn't actually on the "news" but here are the links. First one about the guy Chris who had the semi and another about his spokesperson.

Obama protester's rifle part of 'publicity stunt'

Activist Who Staged Gun Interview At Obama Event Was Prominent Defender Of '90s Militia | TPMMuckraker

Well if what the second link says is true.....and that's a BIG IF considering the source, then he's a 9/11 truther and must be a big wacky. Oh sorry, I already said he was a Ron Paul supporter.

Welp, I never claimed them, just said I was surprised that they were out this soon. Now I'm a little less surprised. But, seriously, there is now really nothing to see here. We just wasted 38 pages on jack shit.

:lol:

NOW you tell me!

I'll look in a bit...but it shouldn't be tough to find, I think it was on the news.

This one guy has a tie to the militia, through his spokesperson. The others I've no idea...but reading the comments on this thread it seems logical to assume that those that talk about taking out the government will need a militia of some sort to accomplish their goal.

Agents Seize Arsenal of Rifles and Bomb-Making Material in ArizonaMilitia Inquiry - The New York Times

That's one. It isn't the one I saw yesterday, so I'll hunt around some more later.

Errr....Thanks?

Ms. Napolitano, the United States Attorney, said the Viper Militia had no known connection to two recent terrorist attacks in the region: the Oklahoma City bombing 15 months ago and the derailment by sabotage of an Amtrak train outside Phoenix last October.

Did she say they were connected to OKC? From what I've read, it was especially alarming because it happened very soon after the bombing, not that they were connected. I'm sure that was announced because of that too.

btw, the event was planned by the Obama administration, does that make the event less meaningful?

Haha,

When I first read your post, I was thinking, President Obama staged the Redneck (or Redneck wannabe's) with guns outside to make the Right look like fanatics.

I must say, wouldn't that get my goat!

Here I have unbelievably been speaking out against right wingers using left wing tactics to intimidate others only to find out that it was actually left wingers trying to make conservatives look bad... again!

Man! That would just frigging PISS ME OFF!!

Immie

btw, the event was planned by the Obama administration, does that make the event less meaningful?

Haha,

When I first read your post, I was thinking, President Obama staged the Redneck (or Redneck wannabe's) with guns outside to make the Right look like fanatics.

Here I have unbelievably been speaking out against right wingers using left wing tactics to intimidate others only to find out that it was actually left wingers trying to make conservatives look bad... again!

Immie
LOL
while that would be funny to prove, that wasnt my point
i mean the town hall event
not the protesters
LOL

the TOWN HALL was PLANNED OMG what will we ever do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My bad, it wasn't actually on the "news" but here are the links. First one about the guy Chris who had the semi and another about his spokesperson.

Obama protester's rifle part of 'publicity stunt'

Activist Who Staged Gun Interview At Obama Event Was Prominent Defender Of '90s Militia | TPMMuckraker

Thanks. This is from one of your links:

Hancock told CNN's Rick Sanchez on Tuesday that the gun display was planned well in advance. Hancock met with a Phoenix police officer last week, informing him that he and others in his group planned to bring firearms.

When Sanchez suggested many people would see it as a "publicity stunt," Hancock responded: "Absolutely."
It sounds like there is far less here than meets the eye.

Bunch of Ron Paul types that are out to make publicity. And, here I thought this was tinged with some danger. There's nothing less dangerous than Ron Paul types with or without weapons.....:lol:
:lol: That's not very nice. I don't even know if it is true.

Errr....Thanks?

She didn't. The Vipers were wannabees...I think McVeigh and there arrests pretty much stopped them for a while.

Haha,

Immie
Immie, no offense, but I've been told "redneck" is a racist term.

Haha,

Immie

Whoever told you that the term "redneck" was racist, did not know what they were talking about.

Haha,

Immie

Whoever told you that the term "redneck" was racist, did not know what they were talking about.
i think it was sarcasm used in responding to other racist accusations when that was done

Forum List

Back