Protesters Carrying Rifle Outside Obama Rally

08-17-2009-blackman-rifle.jpg

Racist, Gun nut, Rightwing, Cracker ass Crackers!...

OOPS!...

:)

peace...

Are you trying to imply that a black-american or a person dressed in slacks and a button-up shirt can't be a redneck? Oooh ... you can't be more wrong. Stupid fucks come in all colors and even in Armani suits whether you like it or not ... Stupidity doesn't discriminate, my friend.

Are you're a prime example!

Do you have a point? An argument that could successfully counter what I just said or do you just like trolling?

Are you trying to imply that a black-american or a person dressed in slacks and a button-up shirt can't be a redneck? Oooh ... you can't be more wrong. Stupid fucks come in all colors and even in Armani suits whether you like it or not ... Stupidity doesn't discriminate, my friend.

Do you have a point? An argument that could successfully counter what I just said or do you just like trolling?

How do you Argue with Ignorant Racism?...

You are an Ignorant Mother Fucker.

Seriously, Reconsider what you just said about someone of Color.

Generalizing Shit, you.

Because he doesn't Agree with you, he is basically as Robert Byrd (D) put, a "White ******"...

Polite Racism is still Racism, little girl.

Grow the Fuck up!

peace...

How do you Argue with Ignorant Racism?...

You are an Ignorant Mother Fucker.

Seriously, Reconsider what you just said about someone of Color.

Generalizing Shit, you.

Because he doesn't Agree with you, he is basically as Robert Byrd (D) put, a "White ******"...

Polite Racism is still Racism, little girl.

Grow the Fuck up!

peace...

You seriously need to get off the rock. Nobody is going to be accusing me of racism especially when I haven't said anything remotely racist. It was you who posted a picture of a black dude with a rifle on his back in the context of this thread. If it were a black dude carrying an assault rifle to an Obama protest, I'd say the same shit about him as I'd say about the gap-toothed cracker standing next to him. Does he deserve a better treatment because he's black and dressed for success? Fuck that shit. I think it's time for another hit, don't let me make you late... the junkie itch must be a bitch.

You seriously need to get off the rock. Nobody is going to be accusing me of racism especially when I haven't said anything remotely racist. It was you who posted a picture of a black dude with a rifle on his back in the context of this thread. If it were a black dude carrying an assault rifle to an Obama protest, I'd say the same shit about him as I'd say about the gap-toothed cracker standing next to him. Does he deserve a better treatment because he's black and dressed for success? Fuck that shit. I think it's time for another hit, don't let me make you late... the junkie itch must be a bitch.

You simply don't see how Racist you are... That's Sad.

peace...

Are you guys for real, or is it just that my sarcasm meter is failing? How has anyone managed to interpret her statement that color doesn't matter in judging someone as racist? Seems the opposite to me.

Yes I have a point and I've made it. And my point is, you are STUPID!!! And I base that on your asinine statement. You basically said that blacks can be "rednecks", ok, I'll give you that. But then you went on to say that "stupid fucks" come in all colors, implying that "rednecks" are "stupid fucks", and I think you exhibit pure stupidity and ignorance in that assertion. And it clearly proves you to be a bigot as well as a hypocrite.

Isn't that what redneck means? Someone who's stupid and uneducated with country flavor thrown in? That's how I've always heard it used (I'm from Georgia.) Nonstupid and nonracist country types were Good ol' boys or country or (less often) children of the soil. I always liked the children of the soil one. Sounds like a Stephen King novel.

Isn't that what redneck means? Someone who's stupid and uneducated with country flavor thrown in? That's how I've always heard it used (I'm from Georgia.) Nonstupid and nonracist country types were Good ol' boys or country or (less often) children of the soil. I always liked the children of the soil one. Sounds like a Stephen King novel.

They're just deflecting the conversation from the main point - that people (ok, I'll refrain from using the label - rednecks) that bring assault rifles to rallies are stupid fucks whether or not the law of the state allows them to do so.

Also, I lived in GA for 9 years and the word 'redneck' has ALWAYS been used in a derogatory term and was basically synonymous with simple-minded dumbfuck - and had hardly anything to do with a chicken farmer (unless he/she was a simple-minded dumbfuck). Say hi to ATL for me... I'm starting to miss the ol' Hawwtlanta...

Atlanta's a city. Redneck is a derogatory term used in the same way "******" is. It's used by people to demean those outside their own realm of experience. Namely country people who have a different political or religious outlook and who haven't spent their lives catching the city culture.

Yes, it's always been a derogatory term. Just because everyone uses it doesn't make it "okay". Blacks use the term "******" too, and it doesn't make it any more palatable or acceptable.

And the people I've seen who were interviewed regarding carrying their firearms were neither stupid nor uneducated. They spoke better English than our erstwhile president, and were quite articulate.

They aren't "stupid" because they've chosen to wear their firearms legally to town hall meetings. What a person's political views are have absolutely nothing to do with their intelligence, regardless of what the liberalistas would like to tell everyone. Believe me, liberalism does not denote intelligence, any more than republicanism denotes stupidity.

I'm really not surprised by the ignorance of you people. I suggest you research the origin of the word "redneck". Apparently society sees fit to change the meaning of the word to be an insult to rural Americans. I am not insulted by the ignorance of those that try to use redneck as a insult, I actually pity their ignorance.

And the people I've seen who were interviewed regarding carrying their firearms were neither stupid nor uneducated. They spoke better English than our erstwhile president, and were quite articulate.

They aren't "stupid" because they've chosen to wear their firearms legally to town hall meetings. What a person's political views are have absolutely nothing to do with their intelligence, regardless of what the liberalistas would like to tell everyone. Believe me, liberalism does not denote intelligence, any more than republicanism denotes stupidity.

[All Nazis and militarists solemnly nod.]

How do YOU know it was? I have seen not one story from ANYONE claiming they were intimidated. NOT ONE. The films of the event do not show anyone that appear to be intimidated, nor of people leaving the arae or cringing back from the armed people.

And again just for you, the Secret Service decides where their jurisdiction is. Those people were no threat to the President or anyone else and were LEGALLY allowed to be there and be armed. Arizona is a open carry State. People carry weapons anywhere they want except into Federal Government buildings. The public in Arizona is quite used to seeing armed people all over the place and they do not cringe in terror at the sight nor feel intimidated when the guy at Mc Donalds has a weapon.

You nor any of your buddies have made a single post that even hints at ANY intimidation at all. Yet you keep claiming it is true. You made the claim prove it. One does not prove a negative, it is YOUR responsibility to prove your claim.

-- Taken out of the article cited in the OP

I'm sorry... what were you saying again?

All pretty intelligent and convincing arguments against stupid-ass rednecks that would do that shit. Yeah, stupid-ass rednecks. During Bush's term government was infiltrating peace group meetings and peaceful anti-war groups, but the fuckface rednecks are allowed to walk around with assault rifles around Obama. All I have to say is what the fuck?!?

Particularly since the show of arms was in no way intimidating to the ppl who attended.

This sort of behavior is how tyranny is executed. Intimidate ppl into voting against their conscience...and eliminate all protesters from the venues where they might get the opportunity to voice dissent.

Why in Heavens Name did these people need to wear loaded guns IN ORDER TO PROTEST what they are upset about IF IT WERE NOT TO INTIMIDATE those people around them or the President?

It says IN THE ARTICLE that the people around them WERE intimidated, why are you saying FALSELY that they were not?

Care
its been told over and over, they did it as a stunt to GET ATTENTION
and look how much they are getting

My husband and I are both concealed carry permit holders. ( hubby insisted I get mine)

Hubby is a gun collector . Fanatic collector actually. Just has to have at least one of each he likes.

Point being that doesn't matter . I have already written every congress person , senator and the president to urge congress to pass legislation to make it illegal to have a gun anywhere near a elected representative most especially the president.

There is a time and place for everything. And the place for weapons is nowhere around a congress person , senator or our President.

Perhaps they should pass something like the no drugs within a mile of schools law except it should be no guns within a mile of elected representatives.

My husband and I are both concealed carry permit holders. ( hubby insisted I get mine)

Hubby is a gun collector . Fanatic collector actually. Just has to have at least one of each he likes.

Point being that doesn't matter . I have already written every congress person , senator and the president to urge congress to pass legislation to make it illegal to have a gun anywhere near a elected representative most especially the president.

There is a time and place for everything. And the place for weapons is nowhere around a congress person , senator or our President.

Perhaps they should pass something like the no drugs within a mile of schools law except it should be no guns within a mile of elected representatives.

Just out of curiosity, how far away do you think people should be required to stay away from elected officials when carrying a weapon? What if they are armed and an official steps around the corner in front of them? Edit: also, FYI, the gun toters in this situation were actually not even near the President.

I started this thread and I have a problem with people at this event being armed because I still believe they were there in order to intimidate others, but I don't think I like your idea and I do not own a gun.

Immie

Last edited:
-- Taken out of the article cited in the OP

I'm sorry... what were you saying again?

All pretty intelligent and convincing arguments against stupid-ass rednecks that would do that shit. Yeah, stupid-ass rednecks. During Bush's term government was infiltrating peace group meetings and peaceful anti-war groups, but the fuckface rednecks are allowed to walk around with assault rifles around Obama. All I have to say is what the fuck?!?

Particularly since the show of arms was in no way intimidating to the ppl who attended.

This sort of behavior is how tyranny is executed. Intimidate ppl into voting against their conscience...and eliminate all protesters from the venues where they might get the opportunity to voice dissent.

Why in Heavens Name did these people need to wear loaded guns IN ORDER TO PROTEST what they are upset about IF IT WERE NOT TO INTIMIDATE those people around them or the President?

It says IN THE ARTICLE that the people around them WERE intimidated, why are you saying FALSELY that they were not?

Care
its been told over and over, they did it as a stunt to GET ATTENTION
and look how much they are getting

Well darn then, they sure knew what they were doing!!! :eek: And I don't think it truly helps gun rights advocates when people go and act silly like this!

Care

Yes, it was intimidation, and I wouldn't want any of those idiots in AZ to show up armed at any more town meetings.

You do realize that the guy doing the interviews with other people who brought guns (the dude with the mike who had a pistol on his hip), has ties to a militia organization called "Viper".

When Viper was busted, and 7 people went to jail for conspiracy to blow up several government buildings, they found many things there..........fertilizer, weapons, training tapes showing the group blowing stuff up.......

He defended them publicly and stated that they had a right to have those weapons.

Incidentally, Timothy McVeigh (you know.......the guy that blew up the Murrah building), only lived 100 miles away from their training camp. He also used their tactics.

The douchebag that organized the event? He also said that Timothy McVeigh should have been let free.

Yeah........like I want people with ties like that running around with loaded weapons around elected officials.

Like I said.........if the GOP and their spokespersons keep it up, eventually someone is going to discharge a weapon at one of them. Remember Cho and all the other crazies that like to shoot up places? If another event is done like that, it would be great cover for them to carry out a mass shooting.

No. No guns at town hall meetings.

How do you plan to enforce such a law? House to house searches with gun seizure prior to a visit to the area by an elected official? Search every car, truck, and van and seize any weapons found? Search every office building and every business seizing every weapon found? How many rights are you willing to trample to enforce this new law of yours?

Forum List

Back