Protesters Cry & Sing Song After Kavanaugh Confirmation

Watch Trump’s Kavanaugh Victory Lap

View attachment 220888

View attachment 220889

Do2bkwFWwAI1DDG.jpg

Well they aren't going to like this bs and watch what happens through out the day and night

THE BATTLE HAS JUST BEGUN.

I love liberal tears...………

They make me HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY...………...

Do2rETgVsAAAEQA.jpg

LOCK HER UP
Too expensive. The less money spent on this bitch the better. We should just ignore her.
That's a horrible lesson. It is money well spent.
If we ignore her she wallows in poverty. I would much rather see this bitch live like a pauper than get three squares a day. Best thing we can do is prosecute her and make her pay back all the costs. Let this miserable bitch live like a dog the rest of her godforsaken life.

Last edited by a moderator:

View attachment 220888

View attachment 220889

Do2bkwFWwAI1DDG.jpg

Well they aren't going to like this bs and watch what happens through out the day and night

THE BATTLE HAS JUST BEGUN.

Just another live video

Oh my gosh! These are liberal women, who claim wouldn't talk to a conservative man. Getting raped by men, so liberal men are the pansies we call them. Suck it up buttercup, I guess that's why liberal men are transforming. Lol, you have to protest what you would hope to have.

THe stupidity of Trump haters are pathetic gawd these fkrs are morons......

43052397_2331433030218762_4736102339000139776_n.jpg

Well they should load them all back on their buses and ship them back to where they were hired.

View attachment 220888

View attachment 220889

Do2bkwFWwAI1DDG.jpg

Wby is it when a 'tard appoints a leftist ideologue they get confirmed with numbers like 98 to 2, but under a Republican president it's always on party lines?

Lie
Cheat
Steal that's why their fake numbers are often high.

The violence will probably begin through out the weekend with these lunatic left.
So...how did that violence you were drooling over turn out?

Do2rETgVsAAAEQA.jpg

LOCK HER UP
Too expensive. The less money spent on this bitch the better. We should just ignore her.
If we ignore her she wallows in poverty. I would much rather see this bitch live like a pauper than get three squares a day. Best thing we can do is prosecute her and make her pay back all the costs. Let this miserable bitch live like a dog the rest of her godforsaken life.

"prosecute her"....what are the charges? Oh wait....that's right...actual charges, indictments, trials aren't necessary, are they?

Do2rETgVsAAAEQA.jpg

LOCK HER UP

"prosecute her"....what are the charges? Oh wait....that's right...actual charges, indictments, trials aren't necessary, are they?

Forum List

Back