Protesters Cry & Sing Song After Kavanaugh Confirmation

upload_2018-10-6_14-44-12.png

Oh is it begginning , " chase down Trump supporters". lol..

Jack Murphy on Twitter

I’m watching CNN and my thought again, as I’ve nentioned several times recently is...

A target rich environment where we could greatly improve American society by utilizing a couple of automatic weapons against the crowd.

I’m watching CNN and my thought again, as I’ve nentioned several times recently is...

A target rich environment where we could greatly improve American society by utilizing a couple of automatic weapons against the crowd.
They're Blocking The Freeway

0*dcLsaSUBmT_lr2w3.

Wow I just watched the video of the vote. Those screaming Democrats trying to disrupt the vote, LOL. What a bunch of petulant children.

Democrats HATE democracy!

The Kav and Trump haters are really sickening. They don't even deserve to be called humans pos fkn .... c word!!
To bother the elderly , and preg women which is in another video proves how low these Trump hating skanks will go. Gawd they are so gawd dam sickening!!

Paul Joseph Watson on Twitter
upload_2018-10-6_15-56-18.png

Dissappointed much. All those tears. Just tears. I was hoping a swirling mob of angry Antifa and Leftists in the aftermath of the Kavanaugh Confirmation vote would charge a line of fixed bayonets and the news reports filed afterwards would read like the letter Dwight D Eisenhower wrote describing the battlefield after the Falaise Gap was closed where you could literally "Walk for thousands of yards in any direction without stepping on anything other than dead and decaying flesh."

Forum List

Back