🤑 ⏳ Last chance to grab those Amazon Prime Deals! (Don’t miss out—click here to check them out!) 🛒✨

Protesters in Wisconsin cause $7.5 million in damage to State House

What, can't defend your postion?

LMAO!:lol::lol::lol::lol:

You're such a fuckin' tool.

So, what we have hear is, you have no honor. You support the FRAUD that was committed by those doctors and teachers. That makes you one in the same. Just admit it.

Another private educated imbecilic Retard who can't spell or use his spell check program.
1) Shouldn't that be 'privately educated'?

2)That's not a spelling error. It's a matter of using the wrong homophone. I'm no English professor, but I think that actually makes it a grammatical error.

Just sayin'

You know...I was absolutely horrified to visit my daughter's HS last week when they had a CIS play off basketball game. There were spirit posters TAPED up all over the place! To think we, as tax payers, are going to have to foot that $7.5 million dollar damage bill!!!!!!

You know...I was absolutely horrified to visit my daughter's HS last week when they had a CIS play off basketball game. There were spirit posters TAPED up all over the place! To think we, as tax payers, are going to have to foot that $7.5 million dollar damage bill!!!!!!
keep proving yourself a fucking idiot

:rolleyes:

Those kids have no respect for property...I bet they were screaming and yelling also

Wisconsin officials back off $7.5 million Capitol cleanup estimate | Green Bay Press Gazette | greenbaypressgazette.com

MADISON — Wisconsin officials now say the cost to repair damage at the state Capitol could be as low as $350,000.

Department of Administration Secretary Mike Huebsch says the original $7.5 million estimate to repair marble damaged by tape was a "high-end" estimate. An updated report from DOA says a majority of the nearly $350,000 would cover a crew to perform "very limited" restoration on marble as well as landscape restoration.
<more>

I would hope these Union and Leftist groups step up to the plate and offer to pay for these damages. The Taxpayers should not be forced to pay for this. I guess we'll see what these groups decide to do. Hopefully they'll do the right thing.

What damage?

Assess the damages and then simply present the bill to the Unions responsible for these protests. It really is pretty simple. I see no reason why Taxpayers should be forced to pay for this damage. I'm pretty sure Michael Mooron & George Soros could help em out with the cash. What's $7.5 Million to those turds?

And we should expect anything less of the lil' liberal?

After all, she's one of these:
[ame]www.youtube.com/watch?v=OqB0t4jRrC8&feature=related[/ame]

My guess is, she's the one standing outside the pick-up truck.:lol:

Digging that hole has made you tired, being tired has made you cranky.

Assess the damages and then simply present the bill to the Unions responsible for these protests. It really is pretty simple. I see no reason why Taxpayers should be forced to pay for this damage. I'm pretty sure Michael Mooron & George Soros could help em out with the cash. What's $7.5 Million to those turds?

Well, $7.5 million doesn't seem much to accuse LEGAL union protestors of.

Well, $7.5 million doesn't seem much to accuse LEGAL union protestors of.
You mean like those LEGAL union teachers who Illlegally accepted FRAUDULENT doctors notes, from FRAUDULENT doctors, who FRAUDULENTLY issued them, in a blatant attempt to DEFRAUD the districts and taxpayers out of unearned pay?

Like those FRAUDULENT CRIMINALS?

Last edited:

you are the one digging the hole, idiot

Well, I just did an internet search about caring for, and cleaning marble.

Yes, tapes of all sorts can stain marble. Too include painters tape, and especially electrical or duct tape. Marble is porous. Once the adhesive in the tape makes it's way into the material, you're screwed. Only a professional can repair the damage. And, it ain't cheap. It often involves removing the piece from it's mount, and often requires the work be done in a shop facility.

Goo Gone and other acidic type cleaners cannot be used. The damage they would cause is worse then the substance being removed.

Generally, marble used on walls, excluding back splashes, is not sealed. It is simply polished.

Marble used on floors, counter tops, etc. are generally always sealed but, a spilled soda or other acidic beverages or food can still stain through the sealer. the longer it sits, the more damage done.

So, it sounds like the dirty lil' bastards did do significant damage to the marble alone. Particularly when you look at just how many ridiculous signs the disrespectful lil' bastards plastered all over the place. Not to mention the food and drink.

Well, I just did an internet search about caring for, and cleaning marble.

Yes, tapes of all sorts can stain marble. Too include painters tape, and especially electrical or duct tape. Marble is porous. Once the adhesive in the tape makes it's way into the material, you're screwed. Only a professional can repair the damage. And, it ain't cheap. It often involves removing the piece from it's mount, and often requires the work be done in a shop facility.

Goo Gone and other acidic type cleaners cannot be used. The damage they would cause is worse then the substance being removed.

Generally, marble used on walls, excluding back splashes, is not sealed. It is simply polished.

Marble used on floors, counter tops, etc. are generally always sealed but, a spilled soda or other acidic beverages or food can still stain through the sealer. the longer it sits, the more damage done.

So, it sounds like the dirty lil' bastards did do significant damage to the marble alone. Particularly when you look at just how many ridiculous signs the disrespectful lil' bastards plastered all over the place. Not to mention the food and drink.

Not to mention the Elmer's Glue....don't forget the MILLIONS in damage from Elmer's Glue!

....and I even bet there's grease from school cafeteria tater tots all over the place!!!

If only the people that projected the cost of Obamacare had assessed the damage .......

Forum List

Back