🤑 ⏳ Last chance to grab those Amazon Prime Deals! (Don’t miss out—click here to check them out!) 🛒✨

Imagine Sending Your Hard Earned Dollars to this. Just Imagine.

And your comment about RICH people, with walls and gates......proves what?

Did Bush or Kennedy BEG for Money?
Did any other Ex-President EVER sell items, such as Bibles, Shoes, Idiot Trading Cards, Coins, etc, you get the point.....to the Cult?

The answer is NO......Just the life long Con Man named Donald John Trump.
/—-/ Your desperation as Commie Harris swirls the toilet like a breakfast burrito is so cute.

Bibles, Ties, Suits, etc......All Made in China........FACT

View attachment 1024437
I've spent eight years trying to understand this. This guy, of all people.

What makes them willing to rip up their family, sell out their religion, cheer on horrible behaviors, and spend money they can't afford, or that could be better used elsewhere in their lives? What makes them able to ignore and deny and forgive so much? I have some guesses here and there, but I surely don't know yet.

Worse, you can't just ASK them. They can't express it without falling into rote talking points and personal attacks. I don't think THEY even know.

Last edited:
I've spent eight years trying to understand this. This guy, of all people.

What makes them willing to rip up their family, sell out their religion, and spend money they can't afford?

I surely don't know yet.

Prime example.....................

And your comment about RICH people, with walls and gates......proves what?

Did Bush or Kennedy BEG for Money?
Did any other Ex-President EVER sell items, such as Bibles, Shoes, Idiot Trading Cards, Coins, etc, you get the point.....to the Cult?

The answer is NO......Just the life long Con Man named Donald John Trump.
Snake oil salesman!

Just SOME of us.
One of the things I literally try NOT to think about too much is that these people have been whipped up into such a misguided, paranoid frenzy that they are just DESPERATE. That they will put up with ANYTHING to be "saved".

Well, looking at world history, THAT is the time that the VERY WORST leaders emerge.

Last edited:
One of the things I literally try NOT to think about too much is that these people have been whipped up into such a misguided, paranoid frenzy that they are just DESPERATE. That they will put up with ANYTHING to be "saved".

Well, looking at world history, THAT is the time that the VERY WORST leaders emerge.
Wow!

When did you brilliantly get so desperate that you had to type in all caps?

That is so incredibly original!

:WooHooSmileyWave-vi:

Wow!

When did you brilliantly get so desperate that you had to type in all caps?

That is so incredibly original!
There's one now.

There is no way to communicate with them at this point.

They've made at least two (three?) attempts on Trump's life.

No one is trying to kill Harris or Walz.

Speaks volumes.
Harris and Walz are not Presidents or former presidents.....

Please don't be pretending repubs/trumpers are docile peacemakers.

7 minutes in, and you can not confirm trumps China manufacturing.
Then you offer this denial.

What do you mean, confirm. It's been confirmed. His Bibles are made in China. Unless you live under a rock or in a cave you don't need confirmation. It's been all over the news cycles.

Harris and Walz are not Presidents or former presidents.....

Please don't be pretending repubs/trumpers are docile peacemakers.
But they do......................

GOP Rep. Clyde defends 'normal tourist visit' comparison ...​

1728555239424.png
The Hill
https://thehill.com › homenews › house › 565223-gop-...

Jul 28, 2021 — GOP Rep. Andrew Clyde (Ga.) defended his description of rioters walking through the Capitol on Jan. 6 appearing to look like a “normal ...

Republicans have been trying to downplaying it ever since.

So what? All of my power tools are made in China.
The irony.............

1728555816046.png

Capitalism.....it is Awesome.

But really, is that what our POTUS should engage in?
His Profits over the Entire Country?
You and most people were tested purchasing products over the decades. You decided to purchase foreign made ones even when we still had a huge manufacturing base. The then Progressives helped to destroy the automobile industry in the 1970's when they went full tilt buying foreign vehicles when the first oil crisis occurred. Foreign cars were limitedto10% or so until that was relaxed. The loyalty to American cars were from union people and other working-class individuals. We criticize each other for hypocrisy. This is and was a huge one. Now Progs want to put a final dagger in the auto industry with the EV agenda.

You and most people were tested purchasing products over the decades. You decided to purchase foreign made ones even when we still had a huge manufacturing base. The then Progressives helped to destroy the automobile industry in the 1970's when they went full tilt buying foreign vehicles when the first oil crisis occurred. Foreign cars were limitedto10% or so until that was relaxed. The loyalty to American cars were from union people and other working-class individuals. We criticize each other for hypocrisy. This is and was a huge one. Now Progs want to put a final dagger in the auto industry with the EV agenda.
As long as you don't blame it on the consumer who just wants to improve his/her life. If the government is fucking you ..... you have to fuck it back.

Forum List

Back