Protesting Murdering Thugs now makes you "Far-right"

Outraged by the barbaric murder of a British Soldier in broad daylight by a radical Islamist, citizens took to the streets to protest.

And of course, the liberal media must immediately demonize them, and protect Islam:

Far-right marchers rally amid tensions over Woolwich killing

Newcastle, England (CNN) -- Waving flags and chanting, far-right marchers rallied in northern England on Saturday, their numbers apparently swelled by anger over the slaying of a British soldier by attackers who claimed an Islamist motive.

Protesters on the march organized by the far-right English Defence League told CNN that the soldier's killing in Woolwich, southeast London, had opened their eyes to the country's situation, and called for Muslims to leave.

Addressing the crowd in Newcastle, EDL leader Tommy Robinson said: "We cannot allow this soldier's death to be in vain.

'Abused in the street, online'

A group which monitors incidents of anti-Muslim abuse, the Tell Mama project, said Saturday morning it had seen a huge increase in the number of reported incidents.

Fiyaz Mughal, a coordinator of Tell Mama, told CNN Saturday morning that 162 incidents had been reported in the past 48 hours -- compared with four to six incidents a day on average before the Woolwich attack.

The latest include street-based incidents like name calling, assaults and materials being thrown at individuals, Mughal said, as well as online incidents, where targeted hate is directed at individuals through the Internet and social media.

Far-right marchers rally amid tensions over Woolwich killing - CNN.com

Looks like Brits can't even express themselves on social media, or they'll be arrested.

Something tells me some things need to change in the UK.

Something tells me the EDL is going to make things change!

far-right English Defence League is a crazy organization

end of story

end of OP

Protesting Murdering Thugs now makes you "Far-right"

No.

Assuming all Muslims are ‘murdering thugs’ and demanding they leave a given country because of the actions of a non-representative few makes one far right.

& judging by the accent of the attacker with the meat cleaver - he grew up in UK. (As best I could tell - I'm no 'arry 'iggins, but I didn't hear an Arabic accent. It sounded more like working-class British English to me.)

Now his behavior - once the justice system is done with both of them, their behavior could get them deported. But I don't know the British legal system - is that a real possibility?

They are Brits not Arabs, I do believe, which means they will remain in British prisons for the rest of their miserable lives until murdered by other inmates.

Fuck off......you and extreme Muslims have much in common. You are so much alike, that you battle each other for supremacy...........which will win and be known the world over as the greatest group of intolerant assholes? Extremist Muslims or right wing nut Americans?

Islamist apologist? Eat shit.

Really? When was the last time you saw a Christian hack a muslim to death while screaming god is great?

Fuck off......you and extreme Muslims have much in common. You are so much alike, that you battle each other for supremacy...........which will win and be known the world over as the greatest group of intolerant assholes? Extremist Muslims or right wing nut Americans?

Really? When was the last time you saw a Christian hack a muslim to death while screaming god is great?

Oh my gosh! What a smart guy! You have presented a masterful argument.

Oh my gosh! What a smart guy! You have presented a masterful argument.

Apparently smarter then you based on your response. And I see you managed to dodge the question. Is the truth a little to much to face?

The Christian is immaterial to the situation, though Christians and Muslims kill each other in Africa.

The Christian is immaterial to the situation, though Christians and Muslims kill each other in Africa.

Nutters think all be-headings committed by Muslim extremists are crimes against Christianity.

More like crimes against humanity. But you cant deny the religious aspect of the killing in London,or any other killings of this nature.
I mean how can you deny it when the terrorist themselves say they do it for allah?

Nutters think all be-headings committed by Muslim extremists are crimes against Christianity.

More like crimes against humanity. But you cant deny the religious aspect of the killing in London,or any other killings of this nature.
I mean how can you deny it when the terrorist themselves say they do it for allah?

Yes...against humanity....I agree.

Christians are, as we all know, innocent. Never has a violent act been carried out in the name of your god. Never!

What’s disturbing is that many on the right maintain the hateful idiocy that all Muslims are ‘terrorists,’ that Islam is the religion of ‘terror,’ and that all Muslims must be held suspect as potential ‘terrorists’ and subject to punitive measures absent any evidence of committing terrorist acts.

They fail to understand that the religion of a given criminal who commits a terrorist act is incidental and irrelevant, and is in no way representative of Muslims as a whole.

And they fail to realize that advocacy of subjecting Muslims to punitive measures absent any evidence of criminal activity is offensive to the fundamental tenets upon which this Nation was founded.

Sure, there is plenty to see, Annie, as the American, French, and British investigations continue.

Christians were very good at religious politics and bloodshed in their history as well.

Funny thing about these 'lone wolves' they keep arresting people after being labeled as 'loners.' Boston, I think we're up to 8 or 9 additional arrests. This horror in Britain, already past 8. That's within days, unlikely the masterminds either.

But never mind, nothing to see here.

Whether acting alone or with others, it’s not ‘proof’ that they’re part of some international Muslim terrorist conspiracy with a membership of 1.6 billion.

Forum List

Back