Protests in 30+ Cities Against Rump Bigotry EO

Pogo

Diamond Member
Dec 7, 2012
Fennario
USA Today -- This is Bigly.

>> Protests targeted major airports from Los Angeles to Chicago to New York. Other demonstrations were taking place in town squares and smaller airports from Bangor, Maine, to Bloomington, Ind., to Boise.

At San Francisco's airport, hundreds of people choked the international terminal for a second straight day, waving sings that read "Let Them In" and "No Ban No Wall." A phalanx of lawyers lined up to offer free legal aid to refugees affected by the executive order.

Protesters began swarming major airports Saturday. In Chicago, thousands of demonstrators gathered at O'Hare International Airport. In New York, more than 2,000 at John F. Kennedy Airport chanted "Let them in!" At Los Angeles International Airport, 200 protesters, shouted, "No Trump, No KKK, No fascist USA."

In Dallas, Mayor Mike Rawlings on Sunday afternoon met with travelers who had been held at the Dallas-Fort Worth International Airport, handing them bouquets of white roses and telling reporters, "The tide is turning and the sun is rising — and these important visitors to our city are here. We have wished them welcome and we have apologized from the depths of our heart," WFAA-TV reported.

In Virginia, the advocacy group CASA's call for a rally at Dulles International Airport drew dozens of placard-carrying protesters.

“We will not stop until this executive order is canceled and we arrive at common-sense, immigration reform that takes into account the lives of immigrant and refugee families,” CASA Virginia state director Michelle LaRue said.

JFK Airport New York:
1000x563

Washington:
1000x563

Copley Square, Boston:

636213000424354526-GTY-633017722-001.jpg

LAX Airport:
1000x563

Sea-Tac Seattle:

1000x563

One sign sums it up perfectly:

Christians ≠ KKK
Muslims ≠ ISIS
END OF STORY

This reaction makes one proud. Right on Patriots. :salute:

Last edited:
Fucking idiots.

Real Americans should be in favor of thoroughly vetting, or temporairly stopping people from coming here from regions in the world where we know Islamic terrorists thrive.
Real Americans also do not have a problem with improved border security to stem the tide of immigrants who try to skirt our immigration laws.

This /lie/ is why the MSM needs to die off. So sick of their shit.

It's not a Muslim ban no matter how your twisted media presents it to you. It's a ban on countries based on terrorist leanings. Nothing to do with religion as I'm quite sure you idiots will soon find out when a higher court pisses on your clearly corrupted NY Supreme Judge. I hope she is disbarred for blatantly ruling against USC based on partisanship.

This /lie/ is why the MSM needs to die off. So sick of their shit.

It's not a Muslim ban no matter how your twisted media presents it to you. It's a ban on countries based on terrorist leanings. Nothing to do with religion as I'm quite sure you idiots will soon find out when a higher court pisses on your clearly corrupted NY Supreme Judge. I hope she is disbarred for blatantly ruling against USC based on partisanship.

Ah so you think nationalities have terrorist leanings now do ya.

That's as bad as race or religion.

Face it --- it's anti-American. That's why real Americans are saying so. And next time I have a chance to go by an airport or wherever such an action is taking place --- I'm joining them. When the People lead, the "leaders" will follow.

You confuse protests with tantrums.

Nope. The protests are in post 1, the tantrums are (so far) in 2 and 3.

A place for everything and everything in its place.

Whoopsie --- edit, make that post 4 too.
No, they're just coordinated, baseless tantrums.

I agree they're baseless but I didn't know y'all were coordinated. I thought you were just obedient dumbfuck sheep. Although I guess there's no reason both can't be true so I see your point.

No, they're just coordinated, baseless tantrums.

I agree they're baseless but I didn't know y'all were coordinated. I thought you were just obedient dumbfuck sheep. Although I guess there's no reason both can't be true so I see your point.
Who is y'all?
I'm talking about the lefty flashmob tantrum-throwers.

This coming from the side that just cheered severely sanctioning the entire country of Russia because they 'believe' two Russian hackers got into a privately owned server and because "RT News" and "internet trolls" may have "attempted to influence" American's vote?

HAHAHAHA

>> Protests targeted major airports from Los Angeles to Chicago to New York. Other demonstrations were taking place in town squares and smaller airports from Bangor, Maine, to Bloomington, Ind., to Boise.

At San Francisco's airport, hundreds of people choked the international terminal for a second straight day, waving sings that read "Let Them In" and "No Ban No Wall." A phalanx of lawyers lined up to offer free legal aid to refugees affected by the executive order.

Protesters began swarming major airports Saturday. In Chicago, thousands of demonstrators gathered at O'Hare International Airport. In New York, more than 2,000 at John F. Kennedy Airport chanted "Let them in!" At Los Angeles International Airport, 200 protesters, shouted, "No Trump, No KKK, No fascist USA."

In Dallas, Mayor Mike Rawlings on Sunday afternoon met with travelers who had been held at the Dallas-Fort Worth International Airport, handing them bouquets of white roses and telling reporters, "The tide is turning and the sun is rising — and these important visitors to our city are here. We have wished them welcome and we have apologized from the depths of our heart," WFAA-TV reported.

In Virginia, the advocacy group CASA's call for a rally at Dulles International Airport drew dozens of placard-carrying protesters.

“We will not stop until this executive order is canceled and we arrive at common-sense, immigration reform that takes into account the lives of immigrant and refugee families,” CASA Virginia state director Michelle LaRue said.

JFK Airport New York:
1000x563

Washington:
1000x563

Copley Square, Boston:

LAX Airport:
1000x563

Sea-Tac Seattle:

1000x563

Christians ≠ KKK
Muslims ≠ ISIS
END OF STORY

Let's hope Soros is getting his money's worth.

if drumpf was SO concerned about fighting extremist fundy islamists... the question begs:

why aren't pakistanis banned? pakistan allowed osama bin laden safe haven to hide in plain sight.

& why isn't saudi arabia on that list ...where the 19 highjackers originated from?

NOT one terrorist act on american soil has been carried out by anyone from the countries he's imposed a ban.

JFK Airport New York:
1000x563

Washington:
1000x563

Copley Square, Boston:

LAX Airport:
1000x563

Sea-Tac Seattle:

1000x563

Christians ≠ KKK
Muslims ≠ ISIS
END OF STORY

Let's hope Soros is getting his money's worth.

Stating the Obvious never needs funding.

This coming from the side that just cheered severely sanctioning the entire country of Russia because they 'believe' two Russian hackers got into a privately owned server and because "RT News" and "internet trolls" may have "attempted to influence" American's vote?

HAHAHAHA

^^^ :cuckoo:

Dear Pogo
Its not a clearcut divide by political leaning and label.

Just like with the increased restrictions.
Yes it is going to block both the high risk pool and its going to block innocent people who haven't any intent to commit crimes much less terrorism.

Its like how the health care mandates did not discriminate between people with intent to freeload off the public vs law abiding citizens who want to pay for health care through free market and charity . the mandates imposed by obamas administration deprived ALL CITIZENS of due process to defend our free choice from denial and infringement. Well Trumps mandates affect both the law abiding and the criminal risks without distinguishing the two.

In obamas case the argument was govt had a compelling interest to impose mandates "as the only way to save lives" while millions disagreed that this extreme was necessary to save lives that could be saved without mandates on all citizens.

Now similar is happening here. Trump argues the govt has a compelling interest to impose restrictions for national security and safety, but protestors are contesting this as not necessary to impose on law abiding people with no criminal intent

Great! WHERE WERE all these protestors when it was US CITIZENS losing our right to free choice without having committed any crime? Why aren't the same respect and protection of rights defended for taxpaying citizens that are voiced for noncitizens?

Surely if we are going to protest mass violation of due process in depriving people of liberty, the taxpaying citizens should be at least as respected and defended as the courtesy shown to immigrants who aren't even citizens yet.

Good, let Americans know who is on their side. And who is their enemy.

Dear Pogo
Its not a clearcut divide by political leaning and label.

Just like with the increased restrictions.
Yes it is going to block both the high risk pool and its going to block innocent people who haven't any intent to commit crimes much less terrorism.

Its like how the health care mandates did not discriminate between people with intent to freeload off the public vs law abiding citizens who want to pay for health care through free market and charity . the mandates imposed by obamas administration deprived ALL CITIZENS of due process to defend our free choice from denial and infringement. Well Trumps mandates affect both the law abiding and the criminal risks without distinguishing the two.

In obamas case the argument was govt had a compelling interest to impose mandates "as the only way to save lives" while millions disagreed that this extreme was necessary to save lives that could be saved without mandates on all citizens.

Now similar is happening here. Trump argues the govt has a compelling interest to impose restrictions for national security and safety, but protestors are contesting this as not necessary to impose on law abiding people with no criminal intent

Great! WHERE WERE all these protestors when it was US CITIZENS losing our right to free choice without having committed any crime? Why aren't the same respect and protection of rights defended for taxpaying citizens that are voiced for noncitizens?

Surely if we are going to protest mass violation of due process in depriving people of liberty, the taxpaying citizens should be at least as respected and defended as the courtesy shown to immigrants who aren't even citizens yet.
Diffence is ACA denied liberty to actual Americans while immigration restriction applies to non-Americans. Lefties don't get that.

Forum List

Back