🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Protests in 30+ Cities Against Rump Bigotry EO

You confuse protests with tantrums.

Nope. The protests are in post 1, the tantrums are (so far) in 2 and 3.

A place for everything and everything in its place.

Whoopsie --- edit, make that post 4 too.
Dear Pogo
Its not a clearcut divide by political leaning and label.

Didn't say anything like that. I noted who's throwing the tantrums. That isn't a political observation.

Just like with the increased restrictions.
Yes it is going to block both the high risk pool and its going to block innocent people who haven't any intent to commit crimes much less terrorism.

Its like how the health care mandates did not discriminate between people with intent to freeload off the public vs law abiding citizens who want to pay for health care through free market and charity . the mandates imposed by obamas administration deprived ALL CITIZENS of due process to defend our free choice from denial and infringement. Well Trumps mandates affect both the law abiding and the criminal risks without distinguishing the two.

In obamas case the argument was govt had a compelling interest to impose mandates "as the only way to save lives" while millions disagreed that this extreme was necessary to save lives that could be saved without mandates on all citizens.

Now similar is happening here. Trump argues the govt has a compelling interest to impose restrictions for national security and safety, but protestors are contesting this as not necessary to impose on law abiding people with no criminal intent

Great! WHERE WERE all these protestors when it was US CITIZENS losing our right to free choice without having committed any crime? Why aren't the same respect and protection of rights defended for taxpaying citizens that are voiced for noncitizens?

Surely if we are going to protest mass violation of due process in depriving people of liberty, the taxpaying citizens should be at least as respected and defended as the courtesy shown to immigrants who aren't even citizens yet.

You already know I'm on your side on that issue but it's not the topic here. So no, I'm afraid it's not "like" that.
Don't slow the Mo.

When the hell did foreigners start getting the same rights as US citizens, that's why one becomes a damn citizen of a country... I mean fuck it lets all denounce our US citizenship and stop paying taxes, after all, even if we're not citizen's we still get the benefits, rights, and protections yea?

Good, let Americans know who is on their side. And who is their enemy.

dissent.jpg

When the hell did foreigners start getting the same rights as US citizens, that's why one becomes a damn citizen of a country... I mean fuck it lets all denounce our US citizenship and stop paying taxes, after all, even if we're not citizen's we still get the benefits, rights, and protections yea?

See what I mean about tantrums?

Thanks for the demo.

Hmmm well I'm sitting in my house, in my favorite fuzzy cashmere PJ's eating a delightful strawberry and white chocolate cake... If that's a "tantrum" okay...

I'm just pointing out the stupidity of the arguments being made.

Hmmm well I'm sitting in my house, in my favorite fuzzy cashmere PJ's eating a delightful strawberry and white chocolate cake... If that's a "tantrum" okay...

Damn, that cake sounds wonderful.

Good for them! As long as they don't infringe on my civil rights, they can do what they want.

dissent.jpg

Jefferson would not have considered protesting to let in hostile groups who like to randomly murder US, to be patriotism.

4-14-15-boston-bombing.jpg

not one terrorist act carried out here was from one of those countries on the list. nice try though.

LOL!!!

can you prove otherwise? me thinx not. why weren't pakistanis & saudiis on that list?

if drumpf was SO concerned about fighting extremist fundy islamists... the question begs:

why aren't pakistanis banned? pakistan allowed osama bin laden safe haven to hide in plain sight.

& why isn't saudi arabia on that list ...where the 19 highjackers originated from?

NOT one terrorist act on american soil has been carried out by anyone from the countries he's imposed a ban.

Because they used obama's already existing list naming seven countries with a high level of terrorists. They are talking about expanding to add more countries.

Protests in 30+ Cities Against Rump Bigotry EO

The same cities that are about to be stripped of federal funding for disobeying federal law and harboring illegal aliens.

Spring will be fun.

dissent.jpg

Jefferson would not have considered protesting to let in hostile groups who like to randomly murder US, to be patriotism.

not one terrorist act carried out here was from one of those countries on the list. nice try though.

LOL!!!

can you prove otherwise? me thinx not. why weren't pakistanis & saudiis on that list?

A good question. I wish that they were. Still, far better than anything we have seen out of our government for a long, long time.

Ummmm...... it's the middle of winter already, Weatherman. You can see snow falling in some of the pics, and winter clothes.
February is always the most brutal winter month. The protesters will evaporate like the never heard from again OWS loons. And by then, Trump's policies will be locked in and going strong. .... :thup: ... :cool:

if drumpf was SO concerned about fighting extremist fundy islamists... the question begs:

why aren't pakistanis banned? pakistan allowed osama bin laden safe haven to hide in plain sight.

& why isn't saudi arabia on that list ...where the 19 highjackers originated from?

NOT one terrorist act on american soil has been carried out by anyone from the countries he's imposed a ban.

Because they used obama's already existing list naming seven countries with a high level of terrorists. They are talking about expanding to add more countries.

those 2 countries should have been first & second, yet they weren't even a thought. why was that?

Damn, that cake sounds wonderful.

It is, she's amazing! About – Lesley's Cakes

We order, on average, a cake a week it's so good. Next weeks order is a white cake with German chocolate frosting, and a dozen raspberry filled fudge cupcakes - NOMZ

LOL!!!

A good question. I wish that they were. Still, far better than anything we have seen out of our government for a long, long time.

sounds ripe for continuous lawsuits.

Forum List

Back