Protests over unarmed woman getting shot during traffic stop.

pknopp

Diamond Member
Jul 22, 2019
I'm glad to see the protests expanding. People need to step up the protests until they get some answers. I have a feeling that if the video backed up the officers story it would have been released already.

Restaurant video allegedly captured Pettis County deputy shooting Hannah Fizer

Search warrant reveals new details in Pettis County deputy shooting - ABC17NEWS

The police investigating themselves has to stop.

You read the letter where people are harassing deputies not involved.

And you agree with that ?

Fuck you.

I'm glad to see the protests expanding. People need to step up the protests until they get some answers. I have a feeling that if the video backed up the officers story it would have been released already.

Fuck you.

Nice. You expect me to reply to that? Did your mom teach you to talk like that?

Fuck you.

Nice. You expect me to reply to that? Did your mom teach you to talk like that?

Did your mother not teach you to think ?

She deserved to be shot, asshole read your own link,...

During the traffic stop, the deputy indicated Fizer refused to identify herself. She told the deputy she was armed with a gun and was going to shoot the deputy, according to the patrol. No gun was found in her car.

Wonder if this will make the national news. No body cams, hope there is a good dash cam video.

Was this woman white or black ?
She must be black or the media wouldn't care.
1593109724834.png

Can't tell.

But, if she had been black, there'd be 50 threads on the subject right now.

So I am guessing she is white.

Looks white to me.

White lives don't matter.

During the traffic stop, the deputy indicated Fizer refused to identify herself. She told the deputy she was armed with a gun and was going to shoot the deputy, according to the patrol. No gun was found in her car.

The officer that got the warrant to break into Breonna Taylors house also said the Postal Inspector said she was often getting suspicious packages. They said they said no such thing.

He should have called for back up.

Unless something else happened here they are not telling us, this guy screwed up.

The officer that got the warrant to break into Breonna Taylors house also said the Postal Inspector said she was often getting suspicious packages. They said they said no such thing.
They said they said. That's really good proof. The judge won't throw that out.

Anymore, you need that kind of thing in writing before you do anything.

It is discipline and CYA at the same time.

"She told the deputy she was armed with a gun and was going to shoot the deputy, according to the patrol."

Another dead stupid person.........Good!!!!

They said they said. That's really good proof. The judge won't throw that out.

The judge won't. I'm sure the postal inspector will be called to testify under oath.

Police officers killed in the line of duty in 2020:

1593110347056.jpeg

Wildlife Officer Julian Keen, Jr.

Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission, FL

EOW: Sunday, June 14, 2020

Cause: Gunfire

1593110471623.jpeg

Last edited:

View attachment 354924

And?

View attachment 354924

And?
People like you killed them.

Forum List

Back