Proud Boys Lawsuit

Excellent. The Biden team will be allowed discovery, which will easily prove their case.

They really didn't think this through. The last thing Trump needed was to have his love for violence by white supremacist and anti-semite brownshirts highlighted.

You do get to dipose their leadership...and you can ask them anything....ANYTHING.

Should be fun.

The Proud Boys are suing Biden and the major news networks for calling them a white supremacist group...
Not sure how they can be because the leader of the Proud Boys is half Cuban and half African. So I think they have a case and should win.
Turns out they're really a gay group. I suppose Joe could just give an apology to the LBGTQ community.

1601848655067.jpeg

Excellent. The Biden team will be allowed discovery, which will easily prove their case.

They really didn't think this through. The last thing Trump needed was to have his love for violence by white supremacist and anti-semite brownshirts highlighted.

You do get to dipose their leadership...and you can ask them anything....ANYTHING.

Should be fun.

So? Love to see you put Enrique Tarrio on the stand and grill him about his ws beliefs.

Statement by the new head of this creepy group of thugs

Due to the recent failure of Proud Boy Chairman Enrique Tarrio to conduct himself with honor and courage on the battlefield, it has been decided that I Kyle Chapman reassume my post as President of Proud Boys effective immediately. We will no longer cuck to the left by appointing token negroes as our leaders. We will no longer allow homosexuals or other ‘undesirables’ into our ranks. We will confront the Zionist criminals who wish to destroy our civilization.

Due to the recent failure of Proud Boy Chairman Enrique Tarrio to conduct himself with honor and courage on the battlefield, it has been decided that I Kyle Chapman reassume my post as President of Proud Boys effective immediately. We will no longer cuck to the left by appointing token negroes as our leaders. We will no longer allow homosexuals or other ‘undesirables’ into our ranks. We will confront the Zionist criminals who wish to destroy our civilization.

Their club, their rules. If you don't like them, go join BLM, antifa, or the Brownie Scouts.

Their club, their rules. If you don't like them, go join BLM, antifa, or the Brownie Scouts.
I don't like them and for very good reasons.

They are racist thugs and the above points that out very clearly

I don't like them and for very good reasons.

They are racist thugs and the above points that out very clearly

So? You're free to like or hate anyone you want.

You believe any bullshitnyou are shoveled.
White supremacists around every corner, under every bed. Even when your eyes tell you otherwise.

Here's the point that the Trump cultists are all crying about.

All of them squealed that the Proud Boys weren't racist POS's, and that their lawsuit was sure to win. Now we see half of the Proud Boys splitting off because the group wasn't openly racist enough for them. That indicates Biden and CNN were right, so the judge will probably dismiss with prejudice and have the Proud Boys pay court costs. It also indicates that those here defending the Proud Boys were either very stupid or very racist.

You pretend that's not written by a soulless marxist shitstain.
How white of you.
It is past time for conservatives to stop giving these jack asses the presumption of integrity and good faith.

They are liars, frauds and whores from top to bottom.

All of them squealed that the Proud Boys weren't racist POS's, and that their lawsuit was sure to win. Now we see half of the Proud Boys splitting off because the group wasn't openly racist enough for them. That indicates Biden and CNN were right, so the judge will probably dismiss with prejudice and have the Proud Boys pay court costs. It also indicates that those here defending the Proud Boys were either very stupid or very racist.
Half of them?
Seems it is a statement by one guy.

View attachment 396184

The Proud Boys are suing Biden and the major news networks for calling them a white supremacist group...

Not sure how they can be because the leader of the Proud Boys is half Cuban and half African. So I think they have a case and should win.

Hope they do and that they get a major settlement for a few billion dollars.

*************************************************************************************

To the Proud Boys:

Take the money and use it to do some good. Offer to help business owners, especially minority ones, to rebuild their businesses and possibly even move them to a better neighborhood. You'd have the money and I'll bet free manpower, well it might cost you a few beers, to do these good works if you do win. Then let the major news networks ignore you while the President, FOX, and the independents, cover it all and pat you on the back. Remember also.....

Stand tall and proud.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

A tweet from the president of the organization:

Who really gives a flying fuck? There are racists on both sides of the aisle, you yourself even harbor closet racism.

Who really gives a flying fuck? There are racists on both sides of the aisle, you yourself even harbor closet racism.
"Both sides"?

Sure...

Oh and nice avatar asshole

"Both sides"?

Sure...

You like it? Thanks, I stole everything your side represents and threw it all together in one big mess. It has everything: A Sodomite flag, peace symbols, a hammer and sickle, and a swastika.

:laughing0301:

"Both sides"?

Sure...

You like it? Thanks, I stole everything your side represents and threw it all together in one big mess. It has everything: A Sodomite flag, peace symbols, a hammer and sickle, and a swastika.

:laughing0301:
It suits you well.

Forum List

Back