🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Proud Boys rioting in DC

The same thugs who infiltrated BLM peaceful protests in Portland and Minneapolis.

That's not "rioting."

That mostly peaceful protesting. :heehee:

He also fails to mention that the BLM people were the only ones doing the rioting,cowardly beating up on peaceful trump protesters going as far as cowardly trying to beat up a child only failing cause her father protected her and took the beating meant for his daughter.

These BLM people that hate trump supporters so much are obviously devil worshippers.It’s the only thing that makes any sense why they would do such an evil and cowardly thing trying to beat up a CHILD and then running off after they beat up her father. They only ran off and did not finish the job of probably wanting to kill him only because they saw the police coming their way.

Honey, they ain't attacking random people...they are beating back anti-fa fascists who are out attacking innocent often elderly people.

Exactly,this troll does not know how to do nothing but lie.he just proved in spades to the whole world he only sees what HE wants to see.

tomorrow when I can get on a computer instead of atablet,I will post the video of what I just said of those coward BLM satanist,trying to beat up a child only failing to do so cause her father protected her and stood in their way beating him up instead sense he blocked them from getting to her.

The same thugs who infiltrated BLM peaceful protests in Portland and Minneapolis.

That's not "rioting."

That mostly peaceful protesting. :heehee:

He also fails to mention that the BLM people were the only ones doing the rioting,cowardly beating up on peaceful trump protesters going as far as cowardly trying to beat up a child only failing cause her father protected her and took the beating meant for his daughter.

These BLM people that hate trump supporters so much are obviously devil worshippers.It’s the only thing that makes any sense why they would do such an evil and cowardly thing trying to beat up a CHILD and then running off after they beat up her father. They only ran off and did not finish the job of probably wanting to kill him only because they saw the police coming their way.

It's much deeper than that, far more complex.

You need to read Bernays' Propaganda. They know not what they do. Folks minds are easily bent to the purpose or agenda of those in control.

See post #79

A few things about what happened a few miles up the road from me in downtown DC yesterday:
  • Those riding the metro without masks should have been kicked off the metro trains. The Washington Metropolitan Area Transit Authority (WMATA) has a rule that no one is allowed to ride a train or bus without a mask. This rule is widely posted and you can't miss it. Apparently, the transit police were not ready for a hoard of out-of-towners coming in who cannot abide by the rules that we locals follow every day.
  • trump's tweets indicated that he knew exactly who started these incidents, but he was not there and has no way of knowing who did. His tweets are based on nothing. There were some 20 arrests reported, but there is no indication of who the arrestees are or what they did.
  • trump and his minions are tweeting that a million people showed up yesterday in DC to support him. I was a marshal who helped guard the speakers on the Capitol steps during the antiwar protests and was able to look down on a crowd of over 200,000 people in front of me on the mall. I attended the 2017 Women's March, with an estimated attendance of 500,000 people, and you couldn't walk down the streets because of the crowd size. Downtown was a sea of humanity. There is no way that yesterday's march came even close to a quarter of a million.
No more bullshit, please.

This thread is a lie......... joe biden voters in antifa and blm attacked peaceful Trump supporters including the elderly and children...the democrat party will use it's brown shirts to attack anyone who gets in their way, the party is now an existential threat to the United States, the Constitution and the Bill of Rights.

A few things about what happened a few miles up the road from me in downtown DC yesterday:
  • Those riding the metro without masks should have been kicked off the metro trains. The Washington Metropolitan Area Transit Authority (WMATA) has a rule that no one is allowed to ride a train or bus without a mask. This rule is widely posted and you can't miss it. Apparently, the transit police were not ready for a hoard of out-of-towners coming in who cannot abide by the rules that we locals follow every day.
  • trump's tweets indicated that he knew exactly who started these incidents, but he was not there and has no way of knowing who did. His tweets are based on nothing. There were some 20 arrests reported, but there is no indication of who the arrestees are or what they did.
  • trump and his minions are tweeting that a million people showed up yesterday in DC to support him. I was a marshal who helped guard the speakers on the Capitol steps during the antiwar protests and was able to look down on a crowd of over 200,000 people in front of me on the mall. I attended the 2017 Women's March, with an estimated attendance of 500,000 people, and you couldn't walk down the streets because of the crowd size. Downtown was a sea of humanity. There is no way that yesterday's march came even close to a quarter of a million.
Oh stop it clown, these people came for a peaceful March and racist as fuck BLM and Antifa fags attacked them, they preyed on them like the cowards they are..

Were any of your "baboons" involved? Lotsa them in DC you know.

Trump was fired and rejected by a majoriry of American voters. Trumpers' will not be allowed to bully or whine their way into changing those results.
They have a right to a peaceful protest the Antifa fags and racist as fuck BLMs don't have a right to be violent.

Trump was fired and rejected by a majoriry of American voters. Trumpers' will not be allowed to bully or whine their way into changing those results.
They have a right to a peaceful protest the Antifa fags and racist as fuck BLMs don't have a right to be violent.
Proud boys and others on your side aren't peaceful. Each side will counter punch. Stop playing the victim.

Proud boys and others on your side aren't peaceful. Each side will counter punch. Stop playing the victim.
Bullshit, it was a peaceful March, like the Tea party was, until the flaming negros and Antifa shit holes showed up. They attacked the elderly , sucker punched them , stole personal property.

As expected, the right’s propensity for violence remains, even as Trump departs.

You are confused Moon Bat.

The Americans were having a demonstration in support of a great President.

As they were dispersing to go home they were attacked by the Communists and BLM terrorists. The same shitheads that helped to commit voter fraud for this Biden asshole. The same shitheads that have been rioting, destroying, looting and burning for the last few months.

When the Americans were attacked some of them fought back. The fucking Democrat controlled DC police didn't do jackshit to protect the Americans and allowed the Communists and BLM terrorists to get away with intimidation.

You are confused Moon Bat.

First of all if you participated in the Left Wing demonstrations you said you did then you are a pathetic dumbass little Useful Idiot and should be ashamed of yourself.

CNN may say there were only a few people because they always do fake news but there reports by other news organization that has the crowd between 200K and 300K.

This was a peaceful demonstration of a great President by Americans and they were attacked by Left Wing shitheads. Communists and BLM terrorists.

Shame on the Communists and BLM terrorists that attacked the Americans, especially the children.

If you little Commie shitheads want a war you better not wish too much because you just might get one but it won't work out like you have read it does in your Commie manifesto books.

Forum List

Back