🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Proud Boys rioting in DC

Trump was fired and rejected by a majoriry of American voters. Trumpers' will not be allowed to bully or whine their way into changing those results.
oh my the Irony and hypocricy,thats all you EVER did in the four years when trump was president was troll here bitching and whining 24/7 over your constant butthurt he won the election over your hero hitlery.:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

you whined over him being in office fives more often than trump supporters ever did in the entire 8 years Obozo was in office asswipe.:uhoh3::cuckoo::ahole-1: you of all people are hardly in any position to be telling people that trump is whining.

Trump was fired and rejected by a majoriry of American voters. Trumpers' will not be allowed to bully or whine their way into changing those results.
They have a right to a peaceful protest the Antifa fags and racist as fuck BLMs don't have a right to be violent.
Proud boys and others on your side aren't peaceful. Each side will counter punch. Stop playing the victim.
Bullshit, it was a peaceful March, like the Tea party was, until the flaming negros and Antifa shit holes showed up. They attacked the elderly , sucker punched them , stole personal property.
yeah this asswipe has never had an interest in facts. exactly they were just protesting peacefully until the evil biden supporters came up to them cowardly beating up the elderly and children.we have video poof this aswipe wont look at.

Proud Boys get off (literally) on curb stomping people who don't agree with them.
Toss 'em in jail like they did the last ones.

oh my the Irony and hypocricy,thats all you EVER did in the four years when trump was president was troll here bitching and whining 24/7 over your constant butthurt he won the election over your hero hitlery.:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

you whined over him being in office fives more often than trump supporters ever did in the entire 8 years Obozo was in office asswipe.:uhoh3::cuckoo::ahole-1: you of all people are hardly in any position to be telling people that trump is whining.

And you whined and whinged for the preceding eight years. Constantly. And the beat goes on...

A few things about what happened a few miles up the road from me in downtown DC yesterday:
  • Those riding the metro without masks should have been kicked off the metro trains. The Washington Metropolitan Area Transit Authority (WMATA) has a rule that no one is allowed to ride a train or bus without a mask. This rule is widely posted and you can't miss it. Apparently, the transit police were not ready for a hoard of out-of-towners coming in who cannot abide by the rules that we locals follow every day.
  • trump's tweets indicated that he knew exactly who started these incidents, but he was not there and has no way of knowing who did. His tweets are based on nothing. There were some 20 arrests reported, but there is no indication of who the arrestees are or what they did.
  • trump and his minions are tweeting that a million people showed up yesterday in DC to support him. I was a marshal who helped guard the speakers on the Capitol steps during the antiwar protests and was able to look down on a crowd of over 200,000 people in front of me on the mall. I attended the 2017 Women's March, with an estimated attendance of 500,000 people, and you couldn't walk down the streets because of the crowd size. Downtown was a sea of humanity. There is no way that yesterday's march came even close to a quarter of a million.
No more bullshit, please.

You are confused Moon Bat.

First of all if you participated in the Left Wing demonstrations you said you did then you are a pathetic dumbass little Useful Idiot and should be ashamed of yourself.

CNN may say there were only a few people because they always do fake news but there reports by other news organization that has the crowd between 200K and 300K.

This was a peaceful demonstration of a great President by Americans and they were attacked by Left Wing shitheads. Communists and BLM terrorists.

Shame on the Communists and BLM terrorists that attacked the Americans, especially the children.

If you little Commie shitheads want a war you better not wish too much because you just might get one but it won't work out like you have read it does in your Commie manifesto books.

You are confused Moon Bat.

The Americans were having a demonstration in support of a great President.

As they were dispersing to go home they were attacked by the Communists and BLM terrorists. The same shitheads that helped to commit voter fraud for this Biden asshole. The same shitheads that have been rioting, destroying, looting and burning for the last few months.

When the Americans were attacked some of them fought back. The fucking Democrat controlled DC police didn't do jackshit to protect the Americans and allowed the Communists and BLM terrorists to get away with intimidation.

best damn two posts on this thread.flash nailed it beautifully,better than i could ever could have said it.:thankusmile::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Last edited:

And you whined and whinged for the preceding eight years. Constantly. And the beat goes on...

your a lying fuck as always.prove i did that, ,you cant.i maybe made one or two threads the entire 8 years obozo was in office talking about his corruption,this lying america hater as you both are,made at LEAST a handful of them in his short four years whining about Trump being in office idiot.:cuckoo: I see as always,you have no interest in facts.

your a lying fuck as always.prove i did that, ,you cant.i maybe made one or two threads the entire 8 years obozo was in office talking about his corruption,this lying america hater as you both are,made at LEAST a handful in his short four years whining about him idiot.:cuckoo: i see as always,you have no interest in facts.

Wasn't talking about your personally, you Twat. You neocon loons in general.

your a lying fuck as always.prove i did that, ,you cant.i maybe made one or two threads the entire 8 years obozo was in office talking about his corruption,this lying america hater as you both are,made at LEAST a handful in his short four years whining about him idiot.:cuckoo: i see as always,you have no interest in facts.

Wasn't talking about your personally, you Twat. You neocon loons in general.
prove it where anybody here whined anywhere near as often about obama in 8 years as much as this troll camp did in just four years.good luck. :auiqs.jpg:

The same thugs who infiltrated BLM peaceful protests in Portland and Minneapolis.

This thread is a lie......... joe biden voters in antifa and blm attacked peaceful Trump supporters including the elderly and children...the democrat party will use it's brown shirts to attack anyone who gets in their way, the party is now an existential threat to the United States, the Constitution and the Bill of Rights.

According to what you have said in the past, Americans have the right to bear arms and use them against any government or groups trying to take their democratic rights under the constitution away.
America has overwhelmingly voted, and those who demanded the will of the American people be overturned in favour of a despotic and defeated ex-president who instigated the rabble to attack the election result are committing treason.
You must agree that the American people have the right to raise arms and wipe out the revolutionary insurgents and will be justified.

Two government agencies have declared the election result the safest and fairest in history.

You and the right-wing have now crossed a line from agitators to revolutionary terrorist insurgents, and you should now be rounded up and imprisoned for Sedition and Treason against the US People.

:cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo:

DC Police blocked off BLM again so Trump supporters couldn't get through and were made to go through BLM group which then attacked them. #MillionMAGAMarch pic.twitter.com/tS7YTEe51X

George Ventura Media (@VenturaReport) November 14, 2020
careful flash,littley grumpy and butthurt

1605475480010.png

careful flash,c;ayton,the op troll,little grumpy boy and campy liar will accuse you of whining for speaking the truth on the massive tens of thousands of trump supporters that were estimated to be over a million there.LOL

Last edited:

The Proud Boys are a great organization focused on the right things. Unlike the BLM and ANTIFA terrorists that are focused on destroying this country.

I would join the Proud Boys myself if they didn't have such a gay name.

As expected, the right’s propensity for violence remains, even as Trump departs.
Yes. Especially when they are attacked by violent anarchists in Antifa.
When does your bullshit run out? How many lies are enough?
How badly can you rape the truth over and over again?
these america haters like clayton,grumpy kid and campy troll have never had an interest in pesky facts even with video proof that trump supporters marched peacefully and the biden lovers came over there and
As expected, the right’s propensity for violence remains, even as Trump departs.
Yes. Especially when they are attacked by violent anarchists in Antifa.
When does your bullshit run out? How many lies are enough?
How badly can you rape the truth over and over again?
clayton,grumpy kid and campy boy liar,have never had an interest in pesky facts even video proof that trump supporters were going home peacefully and were cowardly attacked from behind by biden supporters and the cowardly police did nothing to protect them as flash said so well. they just want to troll and site there and rape the truth to death with their bullshit lies cause that is what their bosses pay them to do at the DNC committe.

I objected whenever Trump lied which was several times a day. He still lies profusely. He is the most lying President in history.

The same thugs who infiltrated BLM peaceful protests in Portland and Minneapolis.

They're not "rioting." They're dispensing street justice.

Street Justice/rioting are replaceable terms, you knob. But it ain't illegal when your side does it, amirite? :113:

No, as usual, you're wrong. Maybe your parents/teachers didn't teach you the important life's lessons they should have, so you I'll clue you in:

1. Don't start none, there won't be none.

2. Treat me good, I'll treat you better. Treat me bad, I'll treat you worse.

I don't see how you guys can complain about "proud boys" or any violence on the Right when the country has had to put up with Antifa and BLM animals and all the looting, rioting, and arson coming from the Left. You must be kidding.

Simple. It's all about payback for a minority of low info voters that lost. How are you any different than those you supposedly hate?

They're not "rioting." They're dispensing street justice.

Street Justice/rioting are replaceable terms, you knob. But it ain't illegal when your side does it, amirite? :113:

No, as usual, you're wrong. Maybe your parents/teachers didn't teach you the important life's lessons they should have, so you I'll clue you in:

1. Don't start none, there won't be none.

2. Treat me good, I'll treat you better. Treat me bad, I'll treat you worse.

The Golden Rule. How profound.

I objected whenever Trump lied which was several times a day. He still lies profusely. He is the most lying President in history.
I objected whenever Obama lied which was several times a day. He still lies profusely. He is the most lying X President in history.

Forum List

Back