🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Proud Boys rioting in DC

I don't see how you guys can complain about "proud boys" or any violence on the Right when the country has had to put up with Antifa and BLM animals and all the looting, rioting, and arson coming from the Left. You must be kidding.

Simple. It's all about payback for a minority of low info voters that lost. How are you any different than those you supposedly hate?

So you think Leftists looting and burning businesses owned by minorities and immigrants and other hard working middle class individuals is a form of payback? You realize that this logic is how the most brutal genocial regimes were born. But I assume you are too young and ignorant of world history.

So you think Leftists looting and burning businesses owned by minorities and immigrants and other hard working middle class individuals is a form of payback?

No. Wow. You managed to understand my context in a completely backwards fashion. Classic Cult45. :auiqs.jpg: Never change.

The same thugs who infiltrated BLM peaceful protests in Portland and Minneapolis.

Nah. Looks more like BLM and Antifa who are in DC. Oh and what peaceful protesters were you talking about in Minneapolis and Portland??

You mean the ones that looted stores and burned others to the ground? Those peaceful protesters??

LMAO at your stupid post.

Forum List

Back