Proud Boys verdict makes claims J6 was less than an Insurrection difficult to defend

Trump told them to stand by and someone's gotta do something about the left.

They immediately acknowledged his order.

And they did something about it on January 6th.

Trump talked to them directly?

So If I watched a Columbo episode where we see the killer commit the murder, I'm a co-conspirator?

Trump talked to them directly?

So If I watched a Columbo episode where we see the killer commit the murder, I'm a co-conspirator?

Yes. He literally said.... "Proud Boys, stand back and stand by!"

So he told them to stay where they are?

Got an actual quote on that?

I just told you what he told them. I can't make you understand it.

And they heard him and acknowledged him...

"Standing by, sir!" ~ leader of the Proud Boys

I just told you what he told them. I can't make you understand it.

And they heard him and acknowledged him...

"Standing by, sir!" ~ leader of the Proud Boys

You made up some shit and are passing it off as fact.

Lefty is gonna lefty.

LOL

I made up nothing. I literally quoted Trump and Tarrio.

Your desperation is funny.

And yet no link. Is this one of those un-named sources or unreliable sources saying it's what Trump said?

And yet no link. Is this one of those un-named sources or unreliable sources saying it's what Trump said?

LOLOL

You're cracking me up, marty. Which of my sources was unnamed? "Trump" or "Tarrio?"

Link it. You think I actually trust you to be truthful?

LOLOLOLOLOL

GFY.

LOL

You're such an idiot...

Untitled.jpg

And how do you like the logo the Proud Boys came up with right after the debate...?

logo_proudboys.jpg

Again, no link to whatever Trump actually said to get that response. Just a JPG you seemed to screen capture.

Like I said, you're such an idiot. Yes, there is a link in my post. Not to mention, but I will anyway -- I already quoted what Trump actually said to elicit that response.

face-palm-gif.278959

Like I said, you're such an idiot. Yes, there is a link in my post. Not to mention, but I will anyway -- I already quoted what Trump actually said to elicit that response.

face-palm-gif.278959

LOL, keep flailing.

MAGA is going to have a hard time denying J6 was an Insurrection with this verdict of sedition. But MAGA lies with impunity...so they will try.
Poor kookbot jimboliar. Everyone knows what J6 was, remember we have seen the videos now.

Forum List

Back