Psaki admits press was kicked out of interview for asking un-approved questions.

iamwhatiseem

Diamond Member
Aug 19, 2010
Unbelievable.
In the United States. This happens.
If this happened when Trump was President the media would have had a 72 hour candlelight vigil over the death of the free press.
But a Democrat did it.
HO HUM... MOVE ALONG FOLKS!!

WATCH PSAKI'S QUOTE AT END OF VIDEO

Maybe they were afraid they'd ask about Joe Biden's back taxes problem. He owes $500k in back taxes, shocker there Joe the tax dodger lecturing others about paying their fair share.

"Which aspect?"

What a smug little skank.
Oh for sure... I thought the same thing.
"Which aspect".... what an unprofessional dodge.
Basically she literally said - they rushed everyone out LOUDLY because they didn't know questions were going to be asked... and Biden can't handle that.
The look on Boris's face was remarkable. He was humored by it. I think he did it on purpose.

Shielding Joe Biden from reporters is tantamount to slapping a muzzle on the press.

Whenever will they let Joe be Joe?

Shielding Joe Biden from reporters is tantamount to slapping a muzzle on the press.

Whenever will they let Joe be Joe?
Which, in my opinion, is exactly why Boris did it. I really believe he did it on purpose to highlight the fact the American President is senile and can't answer unscripted/approved questions he knows ahead of time.
The world needs a strong America. I think Boris did it to show the American people how weak our President is.
This was an unprecedented move by Boris.

Which, in my opinion, is exactly why Boris did it. I really believe he did it on purpose to highlight the fact the American President is senile and can't answer unscripted/approved questions he knows ahead of time.
The world needs a strong America. I think Boris did it to show the American people how weak our President is.
This was an unprecedented move by Boris.
Perhaps Boris was remembering that the UK condemned Senile Joe over actions in Afghanistan.
First time the UK has ever censored a US president.

Not even when the Orange Man was in office, if people need a measuring stick.

Forum List

Back