🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Psaki claims WH has ‘no confirmation’ Hunter Biden got $3.5M from Russia, still won’t say if he divested from China

I remember when you loons were so worried about Bush's daughters getting drunk.

No, no you don't. That never happened, I've never made any comment about Bush's daughters.

I'm getting kinda tired of people shamelessly making up bullshit about what I've said previously, as a response to inconvenient facts they can't refute.

Hunter is a private citizen and does not work for administration, why the f would WH have anything to confirm on him?
Before the election with all of the Trump accusations, the media was silent and more than that in denial. That means it is complicit in globalism. Constantly lying with a straight face is ingratiating to those who believe in unalienable rights and even on their own side, get only a small percentage that push it.

Before the election with all of the Trump accusations, the media was silent and more than that in denial. That means it is complicit in globalism. Constantly lying with a straight face is ingratiating to those who believe in unalienable rights and even on their own side, get only a small percentage that push it.

Media silent on Trump?

You should probably lay off the bottle or whatever drugs you are on, because nothing you've just said makes any sense.

So, what were they, business deals or crime deals? LOL! Damn son, you are some kind a full of shit.

Oh, the xiden crime family is up to their necks in tax fraud, bribery, pay to play.

You know the typical third world government crap.

You assholes seem to specialize in it.

No, no you don't. That never happened, I've never made any comment about Bush's daughters.

I'm getting kinda tired of people shamelessly making up bullshit about what I've said previously, as a response to inconvenient facts they can't refute.
All the major networks reported on it. Glad you proven yourself a hypocrite.

Prove me wrong, or shut the hell up.
No prob ignoramus:

All the major networks reported on it. Glad you proven yourself a hypocrite.

Moron I can assure you that major networks never report on anything I've said.

If you have a quote if me saying anything about Bush's daughters, post it, otherwise stfu.

‘I think we’re done here.’

The Panda bear claws are deep into the Biden family.

Thats what I've been saying all along.
THERES BEEN NO CRIME COMMITTED.
It can't be that hard to find a crime if they've had the lap top for 18 months and still nothing.

Youre flogging a dead horse.

No prob ignoramus:

7.5 percent gets rounded up to 50

Thats what I've been saying all along.
THERES BEEN NO CRIME COMMITTED.
It can't be that hard to find a crime if they've had the lap top for 18 months and still nothing.

Youre flogging a dead horse.
The Democrats have had the laptop 18 months and found out it’s not a Russian hoax?
Wow. Inspector Gadget is on the case!
Turn the laptop over and let’s see.

Who cares?
Hunter is not President

How is it that Donald Trump was able to get loans from Russian Banks when no American Bank would lend Trump money?

Difference is that Trump became President and refused to release the terms of his Russian loans
Wait. Is this the best ya got Trying to defend Veggie Joe’s Crackhead son getting millions from Russia to invest with Zero Qualifications as an investment advisor?

ORANGE MAN BAD!

How sad for you, Little troll.

Hunter is a private citizen and does not work for administration, why the f would WH have anything to confirm on him?
So a President is free to siphon money from foreign governments to their family and friends via favors.
Good to know for 2025!

What kind of stupid ass answer is that from Peppermint Patty?

Why didn't she just report what she knows.

If the First Son is denying the charges, fine. Just say "Hunter denies the charges". If he is confirming the charges, but Psaki doesn't want to say it, she could say " Hunter is exercising his 5th Amendment right not to self-incriminate himself.
They are the under very strict instructions. She deviates one inch from their nonsensical shit and she will be Seth riched. Pretty impressive. OH she will fry eventually but yeah. THE entire left remind me of Watching old reruns of Soul Train.

Forum List

Back