🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Psaki claims WH has ‘no confirmation’ Hunter Biden got $3.5M from Russia, still won’t say if he divested from China

Joe Biden has released his tax returns. We know where his money comes from. Nothing came from any business venture.
How about his Swiss accounts? I can remember a time when Democrats cared about how the rich hid their money. Not anymore I see, so you good with not investigating Trump anymore? I mean let's not pull a Mueller on Biden next year. Yes, let's do it!

You're kidding right? The cost of living has gone up 50% under pedo joe. Hunter is going to get rid of him.
A second congratulations is in order. Look everyone, his second attempt at showing us the election was stolen, and he lied again.

Lol, let's just say you loons WILL NOT PULL THAT SHIT AGAIN!
Yea, no more legal elections right? 440 voter suppression bills and all the cheating we can stand. No dignity, honesty, or self respect. Just serve thyself. Pathetic!

You are making shit up
Just bought 2x6x8 last night for $14.88. A year ago I paid $15.00 for a 2x6x16. Gas has doubled. Inflation is out of control. So fuck you, I actually gave pedophile Biden some credit. Obama said don't underestimate how bad Biden can fuck something up. This is a yes or no question, was Obama lying? Yes or no?

How about his Swiss accounts? I can remember a time when Democrats cared about how the rich hid their money. Not anymore I see, so you good with not investigating Trump anymore? I mean let's not pull a Mueller on Biden next year. Yes, let's do it!
You really are a pathetic piece of shit. The Trump charitable organization stole millions from kids with cancer, and you care about Hunters laptop?

Just bought 2x6x8 last night for $14.88. A year ago I paid $15.00 for a 2x6x16. Gas has doubled. Inflation is out of control. So fuck you, I actually gave pedophile Biden some credit. Obama said don't underestimate how bad Biden can fuck something up. This is a yes or no question, was Obama lying? Yes or no?
Does the question come with or without the pedophile lie?

Hunter is a private citizen and does not work for administration, why the f would WH have anything to confirm on him?
I remember when you loons were so worried about Bush's daughters getting drunk. Worried about his able to lead. Two words FUCK YOU Biden's son flew on air force two, and conducted business in other countries. So yes, we deserve answers. How many million dollar a year jobs are given to a crack head? Tell me, when Trump becomes president again. You okay with John Jr getting a job over there making a million a year? Yes or no.

A second congratulations is in order. Look everyone, his second attempt at showing us the election was stolen, and he lied again.
Why is this story getting approval? You're going to look like an idiot soon. Lol, you already proved to being one.

You really are a pathetic piece of shit. The Trump charitable organization stole millions from kids with cancer, and you care about Hunters laptop?
Lol, the Clinton foundation stole billions from people in need. Trump has personally done good to more people than any liberal would.

Mueller did better than that. With video testimony he said Trump could be prosecuted after he left office.
Anyone can be prosecuted, but you need a crime. That's the part you keep overlooking.

Poor Hunter had his Burisma salary cut in half when Trump won the election, lol.

Forum List

Back