🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Psaki claims WH has ‘no confirmation’ Hunter Biden got $3.5M from Russia, still won’t say if he divested from China

Hilarious!
And Hunters laptop is a Russian conspiracy!

What a useful idiot you are, comrade! So now you go to the money lie with your thread to the Laptop distraction. :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: And you're still getting your ass kicked while showing us all what a coward you are.

Tell us and provide links about the lap top from Breitbart. :aargh:🤪:spinner::abgg2q.jpg::auiqs.jpg::cuckoo:

Hilarious! The NY Times lies for Trump now!
Dude, you aren't showing us shit, because you are shit. The shit from your OP got slam dunked by Penelope. I myself have debunked your bs on this forum many times about the same crap. :spinner:You are a spinning top you idiot.

Nothing illegal

You are allowed to send money to investment firms and those firms are entitled to commissions.

Show where Hunter failed to declare the payments and you may have a case

You still got nothing against Our President
They got a lot of bull shit, I'll give them that.

I read the Mueller report, and I saw no such statement.

Please show me where Mueller said that, because it's not in his report and it wasn't in his testimony before Congress.
Mueller did better than that. With video testimony he said Trump could be prosecuted after he left office.

Mail in ballots that got forced in in the last minute. Trump was winning when they closed the polls. When the opened Biden all a sudden got the most votes than any president in history. Yeah, no cheating going on their.
None that you can prove. You lose again.

No, the xiden crime family. Before Trump became president he had international business deals galore. The xiden crime family had none till "the big guy" became veep.

Dumbass.
So, what were they, business deals or crime deals? LOL! Damn son, you are some kind a full of shit.

Mail in ballots that got forced in in the last minute. Trump was winning when they closed the polls. When the opened Biden all a sudden got the most votes than any president in history. Yeah, no cheating going on their.

They did not get forced in at the last minute. They were counted last. Republican legislators in Michigan have debunked that myth.

In the laptop says the big man gets 10%. Hunter called Biden the big man. Tell me why would Biden say he never met Hunter's partners, but there is a picture with them all together?

Joe Biden has released his tax returns. We know where his money comes from. Nothing came from any business venture.

Tell us and provide links about the lap top from Breitbart. :aargh:🤪:spinner::abgg2q.jpg::auiqs.jpg::cuckoo:
What a pathetic stupid stooge!
You have an IQ of 70!

Hunter Biden is a Yale-educated lawyer; ... Those emails were obtained by The New York Times from a cache of files that appears to have come from a laptop abandoned by Mr. Biden in a Delaware ...

Ya all are private citizens. Then, why did MSM keep bringing up all Trump's records before he moved into WH? Anyway, WH and Biden's family need to clear the air is because he was the VP. You may not care, but a lot of people care.

Provide facts.

Forum List

Back