Psaki claims WH has ‘no confirmation’ Hunter Biden got $3.5M from Russia, still won’t say if he divested from China

What is the record for a VP who didn't get the party nomination while in office, getting it 4 years later. No less beating an incumbent president.

That stretches the imagination beyond the breaking point.
The election was stolen and we are paying the price for it now.

Actually Mueller said, that he found lots of illegal acts by Trump, but as per the DOJ memo , he wasn't allowed to make those accusations public.
I read the Mueller report, and I saw no such statement.

Please show me where Mueller said that, because it's not in his report and it wasn't in his testimony before Congress.

And he beat the incumbent president 306 to 232.
Mail in ballots that got forced in in the last minute. Trump was winning when they closed the polls. When the opened Biden all a sudden got the most votes than any president in history. Yeah, no cheating going on their.

Mail in ballots that got forced in in the last minute. Trump was winning when they closed the polls. When the opened Biden all a sudden got the most votes than any president in history. Yeah, no cheating going on their.
When they close the polls nobody is winning

You don’t win till ALL the votes are counted

I read the Mueller report, and I saw no such statement.

Please show me where Mueller said that, because it's not in his report and it wasn't in his testimony before Congress.
It was in his report. As I said, OLC memo and guidelines prevented Mueller from making criminal accusations against a sitting president public.

Volume 2 of the report by Special Counsel Robert Mueller, whose team investigated possible obstruction of justice by Donald Trump as president.

The Mueller report made clear that its obstruction of justice inquiry focused on President Trump’s conduct toward law enforcement officials overseeing investigations into the Trump-Russia allegations. The report provided the blueprint for a potential indictment for obstruction.

Indeed, it was over 1,000 former prosecutors who reached the conclusion that “the conduct of President Trump described in Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s report would, in the case of any other person not covered by the Office of Legal Counsel policy against indicting a sitting President, result in multiple felony charges for obstruction of justice.”

So why did you say Burisma knew about "last minute" mail in ballots, since they "knew" that Biden would win in 2020, which is why they kept Hunter Biden on the board for $1 million a year.

So why did you say Burisma knew about "last minute" mail in ballots, since they "knew" that Biden would win in 2020, which is why they kept Hunter Biden on the board for $1 million a year.
I don't know but they did, they were getting something for it and hunter is a bigger fuck up than his daddy.

When they close the polls nobody is winning

You don’t win till ALL the votes are counted
Trump was ahead at the bottom of the 6th inning. Then they took a break, before starting the 7th inning. After which Biden took the lead.

Say that isn't as American as apple pie.

Forum List

Back