Psycho Liar Nut Job US Pres. Goes off the Rails in Rampage-Intel Dir. Warns of Fitness for Office

Holy crapola, the US President went off the rails at a campaign style pep rally in Arizona last night. It was probably his most un-Presidential speech and appearance ever, and that is saying a lot.

The President gave a disjointed attack on all his imagined enemies, tried to trick the viewers with misinformation, edited previous comments and blamed everyone but himself for his failures, lies, mistakes and general Presidential screw ups. Everyone is to blame for his situation except for himself according to the narcissistic ego maniac.

It might be assumed that after his ranting, he will go back to planning and preparing to escalate and implement plans for an exciting new war in Afghanistan, and perhaps Pakistan.

Please pray for our soldiers, Marines, sailors, Coast Guard and National Security assets who depend on this nut job's sanity to make rational decisions.
ROFL. Wasn't it fucking awesome? Much, much better than having a corrupt, cronyistic liar like Hillary in charge.

So when do you think President Pence will be sworn in?
2025?
I've got a $25 bet out that it's before 2020....but am thinking it's more likely 2018. At least I hope it's so because, if not, the Republicans are going to get creamed November 2018.
creamed by whom?

Did I make that up or something? How about this one: "I won" - Barack Obama.

What the fuck does THAT have to do with you nitwits electing a fellow moron JUST to piss off the opposition?

Nobody voted for Trump just to "piss off" the opposition. We voted for him because he struck a chord in our belief that decades of liberalism and globalism were destroying our constitutional republic.

We voted for him because he made certain campaign promises and aside from an obstinate and uncooperative Congress, is keeping to them one by one.

But it's still hilarious to see the hateful left carrying on like someone threw a snake on the monkey cage at the zoo. Very entertaining.
You voted for a liar a degenerate not fit to lead a country,,, a blabbermouth who makes our country the laughing stock of the world oh yeah,,,,,,,,,,,,and Mexico is paying for the wall fu trump

Apparently someone is going to be late for their little protest march. Have fun walking around for the next 3-1/2 to 8 years, holding a little sign.

You can walk all you want. Yell, scream, it doesn't matter. BUt you're not going to change a single thing because Trump is still President and Hillary isn't. Nor is Bernie.
He makes white people feel like they're a minority and hopefully for the sake of America he doesn't last 4 years

Is it their job to lie and twist what he says and does?
You mean quote his exact mentally wacko words......

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
yes

Wait, what? Did you mean to say yes?
yes, quote his exact words. imagine that.

They do. It's what makes him appear so mentally unhinged...quoting him exactly.
no, they interpret his tweets. that isn't the media's job. Their role is not to get political.

I tuned in to fox I watched Trump talk with no other opinions that can influence me. He wasn't presidential at all....blame, blame, attack, and blame some more. With little bragging. I hated Bush but he was presidential. Trump is a joke honestly.

The media hates when Trump calls them out on their BS. lol

yes

And then he denied saying what we have him on tape saying.
Let's hear your tape then.

I really liked his token negro last night--standing right behind him so he was always in the camera. He had on a t-shirt that said "Republicans are not racist" or something like that. Every time the crowd whooped it up, he did, too, and then he would laugh out loud. I wonder how much he was getting paid; he sure was acting like a paid actor.

Why? is it because you feel African-Americans aren't capable of harboring sincere and genuine opinions on politics that differ from what you believe they should be?

No, it's because he was LOL after every big cheer, to someone standing by him. And his "staging."
Of course an African American can be a Trump fan. I just wonder about this particular one.

yes

And then he denied saying what we have him on tape saying.
let's hear the tape, post the video

I really liked his token negro last night--standing right behind him so he was always in the camera. He had on a t-shirt that said "Republicans are not racist" or something like that. Every time the crowd whooped it up, he did, too, and then he would laugh out loud. I wonder how much he was getting paid; he sure was acting like a paid actor.

Why? is it because you feel African-Americans aren't capable of harboring sincere and genuine opinions on politics that differ from what you believe they should be?

No, it's because he was LOL after every big cheer, to someone standing by him. And his "staging."
Of course an African American can be a Trump fan. I just wonder about this particular one.

funny how you hate blacks.

Did I make that up or something? How about this one: "I won" - Barack Obama.

What the fuck does THAT have to do with you nitwits electing a fellow moron JUST to piss off the opposition?

Nobody voted for Trump just to "piss off" the opposition. We voted for him because he struck a chord in our belief that decades of liberalism and globalism were destroying our constitutional republic.

We voted for him because he made certain campaign promises and aside from an obstinate and uncooperative Congress, is keeping to them one by one.

But it's still hilarious to see the hateful left carrying on like someone threw a snake on the monkey cage at the zoo. Very entertaining.
You voted for a liar a degenerate not fit to lead a country,,, a blabbermouth who makes our country the laughing stock of the world oh yeah,,,,,,,,,,,,and Mexico is paying for the wall fu trump

Apparently someone is going to be late for their little protest march. Have fun walking around for the next 3-1/2 to 8 years, holding a little sign.

You can walk all you want. Yell, scream, it doesn't matter. BUt you're not going to change a single thing because Trump is still President and Hillary isn't. Nor is Bernie.
He makes white people feel like they're a minority and hopefully for the sake of America he doesn't last 4 years

That one went way over my head. If anything, he has brought equality back to white people. Just like the constitution intended.

It has nothing to do with "getting his way". I'ts about getting what the people who elected him want

Well, THREE MILLION additional Americans voted AGAINST the orange clown, making what those "people who elected him" in the minority's wishes......LOL
Yabut there were 10 million illegals voting for the marxist skank. So you are actually 7 million votes off. Dumass.
Totally made up figure, dumass.
So how many was it?
None of us know that there were ANY. Will have to wait for the President's blue ribbon commission studying the issue. The one states won't give them the information to carry out.

Go screw yourself. You know better.

MrTrump reminds all of us just how Un-Presidential Obama was. Wishing he had a son...... calling out cops....... Christians, and the 52 states of our nation.

-Geaux

It has nothing to do with "getting his way". I'ts about getting what the people who elected him want

Well, THREE MILLION additional Americans voted AGAINST the orange clown, making what those "people who elected him" in the minority's wishes......LOL
Yabut there were 10 million illegals voting for the marxist skank. So you are actually 7 million votes off. Dumass.
Totally made up figure, dumass.
So how many was it?
None of us know that there were ANY. Will have to wait for the President's blue ribbon commission studying the issue. The one states won't give them the information to carry out.
Why will you bother? You as well as I you will never accept any thing that agrees with Trump.

As trump points IT"S THOSE PEOPLE the media the black the Dems that hate our country And then the AH says we must unite ,all of us?......Pardon my french but FU Trump

That one went way over my head. If anything, he has brought equality back to white people. Just like the constitution intended.
Pardon me but when were white folks ever unequal? It's in your head ,,nowheres else

Holy crapola, the US President went off the rails at a campaign style pep rally in Arizona last night. It was probably his most un-Presidential speech and appearance ever, and that is saying a lot.

The President gave a disjointed attack on all his imagined enemies, tried to trick the viewers with misinformation, edited previous comments and blamed everyone but himself for his failures, lies, mistakes and general Presidential screw ups. Everyone is to blame for his situation except for himself according to the narcissistic ego maniac.

It might be assumed that after his ranting, he will go back to planning and preparing to escalate and implement plans for an exciting new war in Afghanistan, and perhaps Pakistan.

Please pray for our soldiers, Marines, sailors, Coast Guard and National Security assets who depend on this nut job's sanity to make rational decisions.

He's not a president, he's a mental patient that has aquired power.

The Washington Post has a story on the guy, not that the Trumpanzees will believe it.

The strange story of that ‘Blacks for Trump’ guy standing behind POTUS at his Phoenix rally

Dragon Lady, I couldn't get the article -- I even tried to do the disable ad block and it wouldn't work. Any possibility you could post it for me? I'd REALLY like to read it!

Go screw yourself. You know better.

then why did you comment on the guy? what is it to you that blacks like trump? why shouldn't they? Cause you say so? again, it must be that you hate blacks. Bet you call em uncle tom's and all of the other lib names for blacks who vote conservative. come on share with the class. What are they calling Ben Carson today? go look it up. the fact is the real black haters continues to be the libturds in this nation. shame on all of you.

Forum List

Back