PTL. Satan,demons and their tools,fools and puppets are Defeated foes!!! ptl.

You don't know the power of Lilith! What exciting adventures you could have! The ecstasy, the euphoria, the enlightenment... Your chains dissappear, your eyes are opened, and you experience sensations and pleasure which feel SOOOO good that they cannot be described in words!

Who wishes to experience Lilith? I can teach any who are willing to learn.

Oh bite me.

Nice shot at hating the lesson. I hated it as well. Are you stuck with it or can I help you

I don't hate the "lesson", and the discussion of demons isn't off topic. Gismys and Jeremiah worship God through the power of Jesus. That is their way and I respect that... for I too worship God!

But I worship God not through the power of Jesus, but through the power of Lilith and three other deities.

So many humans want to believe that God doesn't have a dark side. God does have a dark side, and part of how one can explore it is through the power of Lilith and/or Iblis.

God does not have a dark side. God is Holy. Through and through. Whoever denies Jesus Christ denies the Father also. Jesus is LORD.

Last edited:
It is written:

Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of this world, and not after Christ. - Colossians 2: 8

This thread is proof that mental institutions should watch their computers more closely.

The gospel is foolishness to those who are perishing, Huggy, but to those who believe it is the power of God.

It is written:

Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of this world, and not after Christ. - Colossians 2: 8

So... is that really going to be your response to my advice for you to go back and read the Old Testament, to ascertain whether or not God has a dark side? Come. We both worship the highest God. Let us not be ashamed to openly discuss our views on the nature of our Creator, and our methods of worship.

Last edited:
You really should watch the Reinhardt Bonke videos. I believe the Lord will open your eyes to the truth.

I would rather have a closer relationship with santa claus. He's got the good shit.

Not after you leave this earth he doesn't. The choice isn't between heaven and hell, Huggy. That is too easy. Anyone would choose heaven. No. The choice is between heaven and this world. That's the choice. Choose wisely. Eternity is a very long time. I'd have a look at the Reinhardt Bonke Vids just for the sake of making an "informed decision".

YES!!! SATAN AND DEMONS KNOW THAT THEY ARE DEFEATED.===

◄ Matthew 8:29 ►
DEMONS SCREAMED=="What do you want with us, Son of God?" they shouted. "Have you come here to torture us before the appointed time?"

Why would demons scream that?

If demons did think there was an appointed time when they would be eradicated, and that time was not then, why concern oneself with that question?

Or if demons did not know there was a time they will be eradicated, how could they ask the question?

The more I look at NT scripture, the more I realize how it is structured to lead one to believe it. The moment you put it to the side as a questionable source, it becomes more and more self-contained and needing others to make it grow.

DEMONS SCREAMED=="What do you want with us, Son of God?" they shouted. "Have you come here to torture us before the appointed time?"

If demons did think there was an appointed time when they would be eradicated, and that time was not then, why concern oneself with that question?

Or if demons did not know there was a time they will be eradicated, how could they ask the question?

The more I look at NT scripture, the more I realize how it is structured to lead one to believe it. The moment you put it to the side as a questionable source, it becomes more and more self-contained and needing others to make it grow.

YES!!! you doubt THE TRUTH GOD'S WORD=NOT VERY SMART!! TRY TO THINK!

Not after you leave this earth he doesn't. The choice isn't between heaven and hell, Huggy. That is too easy. Anyone would choose heaven. No. The choice is between heaven and this world. That's the choice. Choose wisely. Eternity is a very long time. I'd have a look at the Reinhardt Bonke Vids just for the sake of making an "informed decision".

Maybe so but the end for earth and the sun and perhaps the collapse of the universe is fixed.. and with THAT, time.

I'm not concerned with made up stuff like god and heaven. There are plenty of meaningfull REAL things to take up ones time while we have some here and now.

You religists have been convinced otherwise. No sweat off my beak until your dogma runs out in front of my Karma. Observe the local leash laws and everything's good. In THIS country you don't have the right of way.

IS THIS WORD OF GOD TO YOU POOR LOST ATHEISTS TOO HARD FOR YOU TO UNDERSTAND???????????????That man is a fool who says to himself, “There is no God!” Anyone who talks like that is warped and evil and cannot really be a good person at all.Psalm 14:1===Only a fool would say to himself, “There is no God.” And why does he say it? Because of his wicked heart, his dark and evil deeds. His life is corroded with sin. PSALM 53:1 and you???

Scripture does not say 'demons screamed" Thats the word of GISM. It says two guys possessed by devils which stands for two guys brainwashed by some false teacher.

It was a small town situation. The things Jesus was saying about being the son of God was getting around. The two possessed by devils were just two people mocking Jesus.

"What do you want with us, Son of God?" they shouted. "Have you come here to torture us before the appointed time?

Jesus told them to fuck off.

A miracle!

Scripture does not say 'demons screamed" Thats the word of GISM. It says two guys possessed by devils which stands for two guys brainwashed by some false teacher.

It was a small town situation. The things Jesus was saying about being the son of God was getting around. The two possessed by devils were just two people mocking Jesus.

"What do you want with us, Son of God?" they shouted. "Have you come here to torture us before the appointed time?

A miracle!

◄ Matthew 8:29
"What do you want with us, Son of God?" they shouted(SCREAMED). "Have you come here to torture us before the appointed time?"

A miracle!

"What do you want with us, Son of God?" they shouted(SCREAMED). "Have you come here to torture us before the appointed time?"

fuck off.

A miracle!

fuck off.

ALL FOES VANQUISHED AGAIN!!! SOOOOOOOOOO EASY AND fun too!!! TWEAK!

There is Power in the name of Jesus Christ to break every chain of bondage. There is deliverance power in the name of Jesus. Sing this song and feel the Lords presence as he ministers to you. Look at the tens of thousands, hundreds of thousands who are worshiping God in this video and realize this is reasonable. To worship God.. God inhabits the praises of his people. If you feel any depression tonight, sing this song, if you need deliverance sing this song, if you need a touch from God sing this song and get connected to the Holy Spirit. True worshipers worship God in spirit and in truth.

Power in the name of Jesus - YouTube

At just one of these there were 1, 403,000 plus souls that gave their hearts to Jesus Christ. Won't you make that decision tonight for him too?

This morning lift your hands and sing this song. It is the same words over and over and the anointing is on this video. Lift your hands and worship God as you listen to the words and begin to sing the song. I'm believing God this morning for people to be healed, delivered of depressions, addictions, heartache, past memories, set free to feel the joy of the Lord and encounter His great love and mercy for them personally. Minster to your people, LORD! Tell the LORD what you need from Him, come to Him like a little child and just ask Him.

A miracle!

fuck off.

That is uncalled for, Hobelim. If you don't want to hear the gospel don't tune in. Problem solved. Don't be a gate keeper. The gate keepers get trampled to death when the stampede comes because you cannot hold back a dying, thirsting people from where the living waters are flowing... Standing in front of the gate ( blocking it ) is a dangerous thing to do at any time. Particularly dangerous now... because God is on the move. Right now? He's on the move.. Big Time.

- Jeremiah

Forum List

Back