PTL. Satan,demons and their tools,fools and puppets are Defeated foes!!! ptl.

Actually, the god of the OT was a serial mass murderer and more cruel and calculating in that role than any spoiled 4 year old could ever be.

And, as we know, the Abrahamic gods are just reinventions of earlier gods who could be cruel mass-murderers as well. Zeus was descended from earlier primal entities, the Titans. He was in fact the son of Kronos and Rhea. Kronos was himself the child of Ouranos and Gaia, Gaia herself being the original existent.

It is no surprise that different religious traditions actually tend to define their gods as simply bigger more powerful versions of their own political or social systems. Zeus was simply another Greek tyrant. De' hey-zeus/the father/the spirit, was nothing more than an amalgam of existing messiahs of the time, most notably a rabbi of the Essenes who lived about 100 years before what is commonly referred to as the years of Jesus Christ. There's clear biblical notation that the Jews did not initially reject the messiah, not until they discovered his way was not that of the sword. Allah is simply the divine projection of another 7th century Arab warlord with whom we are familiar; Muhammad.

wow!!WOW!!! I T is easy to see why GOD says athiest are FOOLS!!!

Yes, dear. Feel free to use your religion in promotion of hate. It's pretty typical.

HATE??? So you THINK GOD TELLING ATHEISTS that they are fools is hate???? NO IT IS JUST TRUTH!!!!

YES!! SATAN isc a liar and the father of liars but fools are happy to believe satan's lies,why??? because they love sin and want to hope they will not face final judgment. DREAM ON!!!

Exactly the mindset that really doesn't need to be parodied in order to be seen as the dark humor it is...

Keep up the good work, Gizmo. Before you know it, people all around you will be back-sliding in droves just to get the hell away from your embarrassing worldview.

THE ANSWER IS POSTED HERE FROM GOD'S WORD==That man is a fool who says to himself, “There is no God!” Anyone who talks like that is warped and evil and cannot really be a good person at all.Psalm 14:1===Only a fool would say to himself, “There is no God.” And why does he say it? Because of his wicked heart, his dark and evil deeds. His life is corroded with sin. PSALM 53:1 and you???

You cut and pasted only the words of the men who wrote the bibles.

I would seem that some of them were just as hateful/self-hating as you.

Exactly the mindset that really doesn't need to be parodied in order to be seen as the dark humor it is...

Keep up the good work, Gizmo. Before you know it, people all around you will be back-sliding in droves just to get the hell away from your embarrassing worldview.

THE ANSWER IS POSTED HERE FROM GOD'S WORD==That man is a fool who says to himself, “There is no God!” Anyone who talks like that is warped and evil and cannot really be a good person at all.Psalm 14:1===Only a fool would say to himself, “There is no God.” And why does he say it? Because of his wicked heart, his dark and evil deeds. His life is corroded with sin. PSALM 53:1 and you???

AFTER ALL YOUR TIME HERE AND YOU STILL DON'T KNOW GOD INSPIRED(GOD BREATHED) EVERY WORD OF THE BIBLE!!!
little slow??? dim light??? LOL!!!

wow!!WOW!!! I T is easy to see why GOD says athiest are FOOLS!!!

Yes, dear. Feel free to use your religion in promotion of hate. It's pretty typical.

HATE??? So you THINK GOD TELLING ATHEISTS that they are fools is hate???? NO IT IS JUST TRUTH!!!!

Sorry, that's not the truth. Unfortunately, I'm afraid you and the religiously insane like you seem to be the far right loons that speak the loudest for Christianity.

AFTER ALL YOUR TIME HERE AND YOU STILL DON'T KNOW GOD INSPIRED(GOD BREATHED) EVERY WORD OF THE BIBLE!!!

That's entirely false.

Why did you join Christianity - no other religion would have you?

That's entirely false.

DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME,SEEK GOD AND LIVE,SEEK GOD IN HIS WORD not in religion.

That's entirely false.

I'm guessing you tried many religions and were fired from all of them, right?

That's entirely false.

IF YOU EVER ""REALLY"" READ GOD'S WORD there would be no doubt that only GOD could write and know the truths found there. ASK GOD TO GIVE YOU wisdom and understanding and read the BIBLE,START IN MATTHEW then read romans,galations,ephesians then you will have a strong base in TRUTH then read it all!!!

IF YOU EVER ""REALLY"" READ GOD'S WORD there would be no doubt that only GOD could write and know the truths found there. ASK GOD TO GIVE YOU wisdom and understanding and read the BIBLE,START IN MATTHEW then read romans,galations,ephesians then you will have a strong base in TRUTH then read it all!!!

Have you ever been bitten by a snake when handling them during services?

Your posts are fast becomming a waste of time!!! WISE UP OR BEGONE!!!

Your posts are fast becomming a waste of time!!! WISE UP OR BEGONE!!!

As part of your religious services, do you fashion dolls into the likeness of humans and then plunge large needles into them?

In other words, you will not fully read the Old Testament because it was I who told you to. I sense that you fear you will discover something that will shed light on your flawed view of the Creator. You would instead skip around the Bible and look up select verses to twist to your liking- rather than actually read the Bible from beginning to end.. How can you even begin to assume you know so much about the God we both worship?

You are confused about God. I believe that God loves Iblis and Lilith, for they are God's children. Why would God allow Lilith to reign in Hell, and Iblis to rule as "God of this world"?

Well Jeremiah?

I see you. I'm going to answer this in as much detail as I gave to RV in the first question I had thought he was asking about. Hebrews 2:8. Stay tuned, Ashtara. I will post my reply on this thread. I won't vindicate myself on my having read the Old Testament. I'll let my work speak for itself. That is all. I'll be back when I get back.

- Jeremiah

sonic_waiting-1-gif.9200

I'm waaayyy-ting

God does not have a dark side. God is Holy. Through and through. Whoever denies Jesus Christ denies the Father also. Jesus is LORD.

God in the Old Testament had the maturity of a spoiled 4-year-old!
Addressing the sig, Jaxlaxle -

Who watches the Watchers? Gods Servants. We're doing more than watching.

Yes...you're backseat-driving, trying to run others' lives while ignoring the problems in yours!

Some were. Offhand...Paul often comes across as just being NASTY.

Do you realize, Capstone, that you did not address a single point I made? Not a single point? You completely breezed by the rock solid evidence I provided to you. You didn't even attempt to explain how it would be possible for Jesus to have planned out his own life from the womb to match identically with prophecy therein fulfilling it and proving he was who he said he was. What possible point would there be to having a debate with someone who does not understand what debate is? Who is incapable of responding to the points made? You didn't counter a single point! [...]

I didn't need to refute the individual components of your spiel, because the entire thing shored-up the primary point of the post to which it was offered in response! Why on Earth should I feel obligated to argue against something that supports my position, even if I don't believe a single word of it?! It's not as though failing to argue against it amounts to arguing for it, except in the minds of those inclined to appeal to silence.

As you may or may not recall, your reply to Goddess_Ashtara's advice concerning the OT, was, at least in part, as follows:

Jesus is my Counselor, His Holy Spirit is my comforter and my teacher. I do not need advice from you. [...]

To which I chimed in:

In that case, have a quick glance at Jesus's purported thoughts on the matter here:

[. . .]
  • Source of Authority
    When confronted by Satan, Jesus appealed to the Old Testament as a source of authority by stating, "It is written," (Matt. 4:4, 7, 10).
  • Imperishability
    "For truly I say to you, until heaven and earth pass away, not the smallest letter or stroke shall pass from the Law until all is accomplished," (NASB, Matt. 5:18).
  • Unbreakability
    "The Scripture cannot be broken," (NASB, Jn. 10:35).
  • Source of Doctrinal Authority
    Jesus appealed to Scripture when correcting false doctrine stating, "You are mistaken, not understanding the Scriptures nor the power of God," (NASB, Matt. 22:29).
  • Truthfulness
    "Your word is truth," (NASB, Jn. 17:17).
  • Historical Reliability
    Jesus affirmed the historical existence of Jonah (Matt. 12:40), Noah (Matt. 24:37-38), and Adam and Eve (Matt. 19:4-6).
  • Scientific Reliability
    Jesus affirmed that God created the world (Mk. 13:19; cf. Matt. 19:4).
  • Old Testament Canonicity1
    Jesus made reference to the Law and Prophets as a unit, "Do not think that I came to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I did not come to abolish but to fulfill," (Matt. 5:17).
    Jesus explained the Scriptures, "Then beginning with Moses and with all the prophets, He explained to them the things concerning Himself in all the Scriptures," (NASB, Luke 24:27).
    Jesus referred to the entire Canon by mentioning all the prophets from Abel (from Genesis, the first book and first martyr) to Zechariah (Chronicles, the last book, and the last martyr) (Matt. 23:35).2
[...]

I'll spare you the NCT translations ...for now... :D

Your so-called "points" didn't amount to an argument against anything stated above.

In fact, as noted in my response to the relevant post...

...All of which would support the veracity of the Old Testament --the entire Old Testament-- and by extension, Goddess_Ashtara's advice to you. [...]

...they supported MY case, both individually and collectively.

As far as I was concerned, the fact that other aspects of your goofy beliefs were laid out in the process of shoring up my case ...was completely beside the point.

It wasn't as if I was disingenuous in this approach. I came clean about my personal feelings WRT 'holy writ' right up front:

...Not that any portion of the Bible is good for much beyond improvised toilet paper, in my view. That's why I keep a copy on the counter in the bathroom, in case I ever find myself in a pinch.

As a general rule, when I'm out to make a case for Z, I seek to avoid distractions from A through Y, all for the sake of making MY case. That's how successful debaters roll, Jeremiah.
icon7.gif

I'll tell you what. I've decided not to have debate with you. I simply cannot debate someone who plays such games. I've served as a judge for debates before - I would have disqualified you immediately. You're not qualified, Capstone. I'm considering someone else here. If I decide to invite her to a debate you can listen in and see how it's done.

:laugh:

Yes, I'll be watching for that. Might be good for a little peanut gallery action.

I understand. From your perspective, backing out of our planned debate was probably the best move you could have made. It would have been brutal.

Do you realize, Capstone, that you did not address a single point I made? Not a single point? You completely breezed by the rock solid evidence I provided to you. You didn't even attempt to explain how it would be possible for Jesus to have planned out his own life from the womb to match identically with prophecy therein fulfilling it and proving he was who he said he was. What possible point would there be to having a debate with someone who does not understand what debate is? Who is incapable of responding to the points made? You didn't counter a single point! [...]

I didn't need to refute the individual components of your spiel, because the entire thing shored-up the primary point of the post to which it was offered in response! Why on Earth should I feel obligated to argue against something that supports my position, even if I don't believe a single word of it?! It's not as though failing to argue against it amounts to arguing for it, except in the minds of those inclined to appeal to silence.

As you may or may not recall, your reply to Goddess_Ashtara's advice concerning the OT, was, at least in part, as follows:

Jesus is my Counselor, His Holy Spirit is my comforter and my teacher. I do not need advice from you. [...]

To which I chimed in:

Your so-called "points" didn't amount to an argument against anything stated above.

In fact, as noted in my response to the relevant post...

...they supported MY case, both individually and collectively.

As far as I was concerned, the fact that other aspects of your goofy beliefs were laid out in the process of shoring up my case ...was completely beside the point.

It wasn't as if I was disingenuous in this approach. I came clean about my personal feelings WRT 'holy writ' right up front:

...Not that any portion of the Bible is good for much beyond improvised toilet paper, in my view. That's why I keep a copy on the counter in the bathroom, in case I ever find myself in a pinch.

As a general rule, when I'm out to make a case for Z, I seek to avoid distractions from A through Y, all for the sake of making MY case. That's how successful debaters roll, Jeremiah.
icon7.gif

I'll tell you what. I've decided not to have debate with you. I simply cannot debate someone who plays such games. I've served as a judge for debates before - I would have disqualified you immediately. You're not qualified, Capstone. I'm considering someone else here. If I decide to invite her to a debate you can listen in and see how it's done.

:laugh:

Yes, I'll be watching for that. Might be good for a little peanut gallery action.

I understand. From your perspective, backing out of our planned debate was probably the best move you could have made. It would have been brutal.

HINT!!!= BEFORE YOU TRY TO DEBATE WHAT THE BIBLE HAS TO SAY,YOU need to read it!!!

HINT!!!= BEFORE YOU TRY TO DEBATE WHAT THE BIBLE HAS TO SAY,YOU need to read it!!!

Please, tell me you were looking at your reflection on the monitor when you typed out that rare instance of actual wisdom?

I've been steeped in the goddamned Bible, GISMYS, and from a very young age at that. It was a mandatory subject for me throughout primary school. I know the Bible very well.

And you? :laugh:

Please, tell me you were looking at your reflection on the monitor when you typed out that rare instance of actual wisdom?

I've been steeped in the goddamned Bible, GISMYS, and from a very young age at that. It was a mandatory subject for me throughout primary school. I know the Bible very well.

And you? :laugh:

YOU CANNOT REALLY KNOW THE WORD OF GOD if you have choosen to not believe!!!

Forum List

Back