Public defender tells what it's like dealing with blacks

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
Blacks are mentally inferior and everyone knows it and we need to start saying it.

Confessions of a Public Defender | American Renaissance

May 9, 2014

I am a public defender in a large southern metropolitan area. Fewer than ten percent of the people in the area I serve are black but over 90 per cent of my clients are black. The remaining ten percent are mainly Hispanics but there are a few whites.

I have no explanation for why this is, but crime has racial patterns. Hispanics usually commit two kinds of crime: sexual assault on children and driving under the influence. Blacks commit many violent crimes but very few sex crimes. The handful of whites I see commit all kinds of crimes. In my many years as a public defender I have represented only three Asians, and one was half black.

Most blacks are unable to speak English well. They cannot conjugate verbs. They have a poor grasp of verb tenses. They have a limited vocabulary. They cannot speak without swearing. They often become hostile on the stand. Many, when they testify, show a complete lack of empathy and are unable to conceal a morality based on the satisfaction of immediate, base needs. This is a disaster, especially in a jury trial. Most jurors are white, and are appalled by the demeanor of uneducated, criminal blacks.

Part of the problem is that underclass black women begin having babies at age 15. They continue to have babies, with different black men, until they have had five or six. These women do not go to school. They do not work. They are not ashamed to live on public money. They plan their entire lives around the expectation that they will always get free money and never have to work. I do not see this among whites, Hispanics, or any other people.

The black men who become my clients also do not work. They get social security disability payments for a mental defect or for a vague and invisible physical ailment. They do not pay for anything: not for housing (Grandma lives on welfare and he lives with her), not for food (Grandma and the baby-momma share with him), and not for child support. When I learn that my 19-year-old defendant does not work or go to school, I ask, “What do you do all day?” He smiles. “You know, just chill.” These men live in a culture with no expectations, no demands, and no shame.

My experience has taught me that we live in a nation in which a jury is more likely to convict a black defendant who has committed a crime against a white. Even the dullest of blacks know this. There would be a lot more black-on-white crime if this were not the case.

However, my experience has also taught me that blacks are different by almost any measure to all other people. They cannot reason as well. They cannot communicate as well. They cannot control their impulses as well. They are a threat to all who cross their paths, black and non-black alike.

I read it on AmRen this morning, but it bears too much of a similarity to that of another article allegedly written by an American public school teacher a few years earlier. I liked the article and found it interesting, but it wouldn't surprise me in the least if it was written by Jared Taylor, editor-in-chief of American Renaissance, and not an actual public defender.

• Banned
I read it on AmRen this morning, but it bears too much of a similarity to that of another article allegedly written by an American public school teacher a few years earlier. I liked the article and found it interesting, but it wouldn't surprise me in the least if it was written by Jared Taylor, editor-in-chief of American Renaissance, and not an actual public defender.

The author admitted he used a pseudonym but what choice does he have in america nowadays.? You criticize blacks and the press crucifies you. Criticizing whites is naturally encouraged.

Presuming all that were true, what do you think of the content? True or false?

Blacks are mentally inferior and everyone knows it and we need to start saying it.

No they're not and no we don't.

You, OTOH, are a racist mental midget. Get back under your rock.

===

That wasn't written by an attorney but even if it had been, if I had to deal only with the worst, I might get jaded and stupid too.

Sounds exactly like the first fake letter written by a public defender. :lol:

Go to the Home Page. Poke on "Our Issues"...
ONE is they are peddling IQ bigotry. That's a MAJOR ISSUE for this "journal", not a minor discussion point.

TWO -- "First Hand Accounts". YEP Made up stuff that reads like the old Letters to Penthouse from virgins fantasizing about sex..

C'mon SS --- It MIGHT be entertaining, but it's fickshun..

There is a problem in the black community and the blacks are either too stupid, too ashamed or perhaps too proud to admit that what was said in the OP was more accurate than not. Maybe the author wasn't a real attorney, maybe it was fake but you can't deny the truth in it.

- 54% of African Americans graduate from high school, compared to more than three quarters of white and Asian students.

- Nationally, African American male students in grades K-12 were nearly 2½ times as likely to be suspended from school in 2000 as white students.

- In 2007, nearly 6.2 million young people were high school dropouts. Every student who does not complete high school costs our society an estimated $260,000 in lost earnings, taxes, and productivity.

- On average, African American twelfth-grade students read at the same level as white
eighth-grade students.

- The twelfth-grade reading scores of African American males were significantly lower than
those for men and women across every other racial and ethnic group.

- Only 14% of African American eighth graders score at or above the proficient level. These results reveal that millions of young people cannot understand or evaluate text, provide relevant details, or support inferences about the written documents they read.

- The majority of the 2.3 million people incarcerated in U.S. prisons and jails are people of
color, people with mental health issues and drug addiction, people with low levels of
educational attainment, and people with a history of unemployment or underemployment.

Tavis Smiley Reports

Moderation Message:

Thread is Closed pending review..
To be clear -- topics like this are valid on USMB.
But the OP should have some hint of authenticity and objectiveness.
And the OP "original statement" should be a little less baiting and offensive.

flacaltenn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back