Public School!

Sounds pretty much like it is today.
Not everywhere. Certainly nothing like the described happens around here either.
But there are places where this absolutely occurs. We seen the photos/videos/literature - you know it is out there also. It may be true that this shit is even uncommon... but it is out there and nothing happens about it till a parent stops it.

Just sayin... most of the indoctrination happens in college.
It is rampant in universities everywhere. And nothing is being done about it.

Do not believe the lies about education being the same today, folks.

Here is the Seattle guidelines for MATHEMATICS, complete with mandatory drivel about "power and oppression".

When I took calculus in high school, we learned calculus. We weren't spoon fed this woke crap. It is so ludicrous as to be laughable, yet it is real and is intended to pollute minds instead of teaching.
You realize you are talking about one specific elective course intended to be a college-level class for self-selected students in that one state?

Do not believe the lies about education being the same today, folks.

Here is the Seattle guidelines for MATHEMATICS, complete with mandatory drivel about "power and oppression".

When I took calculus in high school, we learned calculus. We weren't spoon fed this woke crap. It is so ludicrous as to be laughable, yet it is real and is intended to pollute minds instead of teaching.
To be more appropriate, wouldn't you compare the school district where you grew up vs. now, or where you raised your children vs. the same district now? To be a comparable they have to be apples to apples comparables. Cherry picking examples is not a good faith argument.

To be more appropriate, wouldn't you compare the school district where you grew up vs. now, or where you raised your children vs. the same district now? To be a comparable they have to be apples to apples comparables. Cherry picking examples is not a good faith argument.
That sort of bull shit did not appear ANYWHERE when I was in school.

And if it had, you wouldn't have taken it, right?
What I would or would not take has no bearing on your lie that teaching has not changed at all.

The fact that this crap exists at any school for any reason taken by any student proves you wrong. This insanity did not exist anywhere until recently.

Stop right there. I asked you a question.
You upset because someone won't answer your questions? Wow! Hypocrite.

Public schools need to go 100% online. We'd save a shit ton. And the families who take school seriously can pay an extra $1000 a year out of pocket to send their kids to brick and mortar schools. That would eliminate the bad students with bad parents. They'd go 100% online. Perfect. Good riddance right?

You know why they don't teach parenting in schools? Because it would make so many kids realize what pieces of shit their parents are.

You offered a red hearing to try to weasel out of your lie. I am certainly under no obligation to answer it and have already responded to the point as it pertains to the actual argument.
I asked you a question directly relevant to the discussion. It sure seems like you are disinterested in discussion. Perhaps you just want really, really badly to be outraged instead.

If the past two years have taught us anything, it is that remote learning for k-12 does NOT work.

Forum List

Back