Puerto Slum Rico is about to get hit with a hurricane, obviously it's Trumps fault

Just as an independent looking on, I bet if 3000 people had died if Maria hit Peurto Rico under Obama's watch, the right would have crucified him, but Trump gets a pass even when lying about it.
I would not have blamed Obama-shit happens and that place is a hot mess anyway.
Florida and Texas were cleaned up in weeks.
Thousands of homes still have tarped roofs down in PR 2 years later - that's unforgivable.
So why doesn't Puerto rico fix them

Because they are made of cardboard kid, they had tarps before the storm. It's a shithole slum, always was

What have you done to help these people to have strong houses made to withstand hurricanes?
What have they done to help me?

Nothing but then I would not accept help from island rats

You are a reprehensible creature completely lacking in compassion and devoid of humanity. I pity those close to you.

Thousands of homes still have tarped roofs down in PR 2 years later - that's unforgivable.

Because they are made of cardboard kid, they had tarps before the storm. It's a shithole slum, always was

What have you done to help these people to have strong houses made to withstand hurricanes?

You are a reprehensible creature completely lacking in compassion and devoid of humanity. I pity those close to you.
I am also deplorable...…………….Never leave out deplorable

Why should the USA help every country that loathes them

There are people here homeless and hungry too kid, look around before you save the World

Last edited:

There are people here homeless and hungry too kid, look around before you save the World
Because they're Americans, you dumb shit. :eusa_doh:

When the tornados hit in Tornado Alley, the floods come up on the Mississippi or the Gulf Coast, they want our help and we give it. Get in line and do your part when others are hurting and you can give.

Trump has discovered how to help people who’ve been hit by a hurricane. Either Nuke the hurricane or throw the survivors some paper towels.

Trump has discovered how to help people who’ve been hit by a hurricane. Either Nuke the hurricane or throw the survivors some paper towels.
You are right-he should send people there who are competent and won't steal.

Then Puerto Rico is a state right?

No it isn't

Why?

Because they do not want to be a state because they would have to pay taxes and move out of their cardboard SLUMS

She is starving right
puerto-rico-washing-drainage-ditch_ricardo-arduengoa-afp-getty.jpg

If Puerto Slum Rico became a state 75 percent of the cardboard homes would need to be demolished...…

You just wait these shits are gonna cry for money,,,,,,what do they ever give back

Nope, Florida rednecks are about to be hit.

If Puerto Slum Rico became a state 75 percent of the cardboard homes would need to be demolished...…

You just wait these shits are gonna cry for money,,,,,,what do they ever give back

There are ZERO cardboard homes in Florida, unless there are Puerto Ricans living in them

Then Puerto Rico is a state right?

No it isn't

Why?

Because they do not want to be a state because they would have to pay taxes and move out of their cardboard SLUMS

She is starving right
puerto-rico-washing-drainage-ditch_ricardo-arduengoa-afp-getty.jpg
Dumbfuck ... where did I say Puerto Rico is a state??

2s0blvo.jpg

There are ZERO cardboard homes in Florida, unless there are Puerto Ricans living in them
Looks more like conservatives living it up in a split level "condo."

boxcity.jpg

And here's another cardboard box conservative trying to kick another "resident" out because he doesn't want blacks moving into his "neighborhood."

117876366-angry-homeless-man-kicking-cardboard-box-with-garbage.jpg

Just as an independent looking on, I bet if 3000 people had died if Maria hit Peurto Rico under Obama's watch, the right would have crucified him, but Trump gets a pass even when lying about it.

What help did the people of PR receive? Did help from their fellows rain down on them? The whore just visited to throw paper towels on them.
No the whore was mayor of San Juan who did NOTHING for her people-anything given to them is a waste of time and money-they are hopeless.
  • it is going to miss PR for sure.

And here are some conservatives simply looking to relocate to a better neighborhood...

large960_blur-03ac3d09d5619f4e75ff00884362c51e.jpg

You are right-he should send people there who are competent and won't steal.
Unfortunately, it doesn't appear that he knows any of those.
Anyone is better than anybody they have.
Which you only say because you are a racist. Sorry, not compelling.
You are a racist because you are protecting ONE race-and thanks for the racist crack-shows WHO you really are.

Here we see a religious conservative kicking back and studying the Bible. Re-reading the part about it being easier for a camel to get through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to get into Heaven, for the 3000th time.

homeless-jobless-man-reading-bible-in-carton-box-shelter_4xa3fyeux__F0000.png

Forum List

Back