🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Puerto Slum Rico is about to get hit with a hurricane, obviously it's Trumps fault

If Puerto Slum Rico became a state 75 percent of the cardboard homes would need to be demolished...…

You just wait these shits are gonna cry for money,,,,,,what do they ever give back

Why are you mocking the people of Puerto Rico, who experienced a catastrophic storm two years ago and tonight are facing another one? Why aren't you worried about them? I have a feeling that you are, or will be safe in a warm bed tonight. You are no more entitled to it than the people of Puerto Rico. You are just more fortunate.
Puerto Shito is a slum, they offer the USA nothing except cries for money to fix their slum cardboard houses after every storm.

Tell me what did this slum country or its people ever do for me or you, be honest
You can say the same thing about Mississippi.

If Puerto Slum Rico became a state 75 percent of the cardboard homes would need to be demolished...…

You just wait these shits are gonna cry for money,,,,,,what do they ever give back

Why are you mocking the people of Puerto Rico, who experienced a catastrophic storm two years ago and tonight are facing another one? Why aren't you worried about them? I have a feeling that you are, or will be safe in a warm bed tonight. You are no more entitled to it than the people of Puerto Rico. You are just more fortunate.
Puerto Shito is a slum, they offer the USA nothing except cries for money to fix their slum cardboard houses after every storm.

Tell me what did this slum country or its people ever do for me or you, be honest
You can say the same thing about Mississippi.
Mississippi is part of the USA

Don't forget the banker parasites who convinced men who worked hard to make products to use their financial vehicles as a measure of trade. One guy works hard and makes 5 products...another guy works hard and makes 5 products and they barter and trade with each other. Then the parasite showed up and convinced them to eaxh take 4 products from each other and give the parasite one product each. the banker parasite did not an does not sweat at all. Makes people poorer. And parts of the world poorer also. Its good to be a parasite.

A couple of months before Tony Bourdain offed himself b/c he had started using heroin again and knew his career was over if the public found out he did a show from P.R.
He sat down with a few PR separatists and asked them what would happen if PR did separate from the US?
They looked at him and laughed. One of them said: "Then we'd be fucked".
The Mayor is a diehard separatist. Not to mention a corrupt nasty bitch. Her time is coming. Hope she likes the taste of beaver and cat food sandwiches.

Puerto Rico is a corrupted society that is used to getting paid off.
Jesus Christ, dude. Read that sentence you wrote. And you've never even been there?

The replies in this thread are absurd
Welcome to America .

“The cult of self dominates our cultural landscape. This cult has within it the classic traits of psychopaths: superficial charm, grandiosity, and self-importance; a need for constant stimulation, a penchant for lying, deception, and manipulation, and the inability to feel remorse or guilt. This is, of course, the ethic promoted by corporations. It is the ethic of unfettered capitalism. It is the misguided belief that personal style and personal advancement, mistaken for individualism, are the same as democratic equality. In fact, personal style, defined by the commodities we buy or consume, has become a compensation for our loss of democratic equality. We have a right, in the cult of the self, to get whatever we desire. We can do anything, even belittle and destroy those around us, including our friends, to make money, to be happy, and to become famous. Once fame and wealth are achieved, they become their own justification, their own morality. How one gets there is irrelevant. Once you get there, those questions are no longer asked.”
― Chris Hedges, Empire of Illusion: The End of Literacy and the Triumph of Spectacle

PR is U.S. territory. Its citizens are American people. We are supposed to be in unity, as Americans and as humans. I contributed to the survivors of Andrew, of Katrina, and the rest as I could: towels, new underwear, canned foods, anything that could be collected at our local firehouses and put on trucks to be sent down to the folks who needed it.

I don't need praise or a crown. I'm just asking why you mock people who are in danger's way while you are snug in your bed.

I remember being on the subway under the Potomac when Air Florida went down in a snowstorm and LENNY SKUTNICK dove into the freezing Potomac to save the survivors aboard that plane. A true hero of the human race. I do not understand why you cannot show empathy for your fellow humans.

PR is U.S. territory. Its citizens are American people. We are supposed to be in unity, as Americans and as humans. I contributed to the survivors of Andrew, of Katrina, and the rest as I could: towels, new underwear, canned foods, anything that could be collected at our local firehouses and put on trucks to be sent down to the folks who needed it.

I don't need praise or a crown. I'm just asking why you mock people who are in danger's way while you are snug in your bed.

I remember being on the subway under the Potomac when Air Florida went down in a snowstorm and LENNY SKUTNICK dove into the freezing Potomac to save the survivors aboard that plane. A true hero of the human race. I do not understand why you cannot show empathy for your fellow humans.
If somebody had a run in with a Puerto Rican, they will tend not to like them. If that is the case, they will not help. I have seen that over and over at different work places. Katrina people did get help.

Just as an independent looking on, I bet if 3000 people had died if Maria hit Peurto Rico under Obama's watch, the right would have crucified him, but Trump gets a pass even when lying about it.
I would not have blamed Obama-shit happens and that place is a hot mess anyway.

Just as an independent looking on, I bet if 3000 people had died if Maria hit Peurto Rico under Obama's watch, the right would have crucified him, but Trump gets a pass even when lying about it.
Florida and Texas were cleaned up in weeks.
Thousands of homes still have tarped roofs down in PR 2 years later - that's unforgivable.

Thousands of homes still have tarped roofs down in PR 2 years later - that's unforgivable.
So why doesn't Puerto rico fix them

Because they are made of cardboard kid, they had tarps before the storm. It's a shithole slum, always was

Just as an independent looking on, I bet if 3000 people had died if Maria hit Peurto Rico under Obama's watch, the right would have crucified him, but Trump gets a pass even when he's obviously lying about it.

President Trump Calls Research Behind Hurricane Maria Deaths 'Magic'

'I'm the best thing that's ever happened to Puerto Rico!' Trump says
80 percent of the homes in pr would not be allowed in the USA. Not trumps fault
Good leaders don't let this shit happen.
Trump sat back and blamed the Puerto Rican leaders instead of stepping up and doing the right thing. Puerto Rico could be our Jamaica in less than 5 years, with a little effort.
Hell, one of our fucking billionaires could do it by himself.

Because they are made of cardboard kid, they had tarps before the storm. It's a shithole slum, always was
If I'm a kid, you must be 106, 107 ?

If I'm a kid, you must be 106, 107 ?
You have the mental age of a child

Yeah, he should have nuked it when he had the chance.

:lmao:
Nah Puerto Rico is better off being a slum, but good news a hurricane is coming to wash away at least some of the garbage

You're a real ray of Sun- err, shit, aren't ya?

Forum List

Back