🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Puerto Slum Rico is about to get hit with a hurricane, obviously it's Trumps fault

Just as an independent looking on, I bet if 3000 people had died if Maria hit Peurto Rico under Obama's watch, the right would have crucified him, but Trump gets a pass even when lying about it.
I would not have blamed Obama-shit happens and that place is a hot mess anyway.
Florida and Texas were cleaned up in weeks.
Thousands of homes still have tarped roofs down in PR 2 years later - that's unforgivable.
So why doesn't Puerto rico fix them

Because they are made of cardboard kid, they had tarps before the storm. It's a shithole slum, always was

What have you done to help these people to have strong houses made to withstand hurricanes?
Show us what you got. Get al of your Prog friends to give up most of your wealth for the cause. Get involved. Go down there and put your resources directly into housing projects. You can be Jimmy!.....If I had a hammer, I hammer in the morning... I know its no joke. But I can not stand seeing the amount of corruption we have in many things we do. Resources wasted on the few who steal it. People knew of Puerto Rico for many years. No one said anything. The politicians got caught for what they did or didn't do for decades. And then of course Trump got the blame when the worst happened. I know these hurricanes can be vicious. There will be people hurting when this current thing hits Florida. Its hard to believe there was a time we did not send aid in disasters at least in the numbers of dollars we do today. Remember there is massive corruption. And there are people who are minorities who are corrupted also besides white people.
The Cane that hit Broward county, a Deputy Lt Baton got the Wallmart to open up and started a running tape and they handed out meat that was going to go bad water and just about everything. It was recorded by the checkout lanes ...This amount was high and was paid by the Local and Federal gov as part of the relief cost. Most of the items were food meat, diapers, and the stuff that would have gone to waste. Walmart even discounted it because they would have had to write it off as a lost. Just a little bit of what a person can do if he is thinking.

Just as an independent looking on, I bet if 3000 people had died if Maria hit Peurto Rico under Obama's watch, the right would have crucified him, but Trump gets a pass even when lying about it.
I would not have blamed Obama-shit happens and that place is a hot mess anyway.
Florida and Texas were cleaned up in weeks.
Thousands of homes still have tarped roofs down in PR 2 years later - that's unforgivable.
So why doesn't Puerto rico fix them

Because they are made of cardboard kid, they had tarps before the storm. It's a shithole slum, always was

What have you done to help these people to have strong houses made to withstand hurricanes?
Show us what you got. Get al of your Prog friends to give up most of your wealth for the cause. Get involved. Go down there and put your resources directly into housing projects. You can be Jimmy!.....If I had a hammer, I hammer in the morning... I know its no joke. But I can not stand seeing the amount of corruption we have in many things we do. Resources wasted on the few who steal it. People knew of Puerto Rico for many years. No one said anything. The politicians got caught for what they did or didn't do for decades. And then of course Trump got the blame when the worst happened. I know these hurricanes can be vicious. There will be people hurting when this current thing hits Florida. Its hard to believe there was a time we did not send aid in disasters at least in the numbers of dollars we do today. Remember there is massive corruption. And there are people who are minorities who are corrupted also besides white people.
If you look at the Cane that Hit Ft Lauderdale Fa in 52 or 51 no federal help was sent. The Sheriff took over every Police Department and order them to Shoot anyone who looted any store. They looked after people in the area they lived and rebuilt homes stronger, it took time but the people took care of them selves.

If Puerto Slum Rico became a state 75 percent of the cardboard homes would need to be demolished...…

You just wait these shits are gonna cry for money,,,,,,what do they ever give back

Nope, Florida rednecks are about to be hit.
There are ZERO cardboard homes in Florida, unless there are Puerto Ricans living in them
Here we see a religious conservative kicking back and studying the Bible. Re-reading the part about it being easier for a camel to get through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to get into Heaven, for the 3000th time.

homeless-jobless-man-reading-bible-in-carton-box-shelter_4xa3fyeux__F0000.png
Welcome-to-San-Fransicko-Shit-Piss-Throw-Dirty-AIDS-Drug-Needles-Anywhere.jpg

If Puerto Slum Rico became a state 75 percent of the cardboard homes would need to be demolished...…

You just wait these shits are gonna cry for money,,,,,,what do they ever give back

There are ZERO cardboard homes in Florida, unless there are Puerto Ricans living in them
Here we see a religious conservative kicking back and studying the Bible. Re-reading the part about it being easier for a camel to get through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to get into Heaven, for the 3000th time.

Welcome to the poverty state...

Welcome-to-Mississippi.jpg

All of what I see in the pictures on this thread are people who want to live in dignity and are being mocked by others. Thank you, "Frannie" for your attacks on our fellow humans and your disregard for helping our fellow humans. You must be so proud of yourself.

Hardly in PR that sign would be a wall of someone's shack

You are one sick, sick person. Who are you? Where are you? Where do you come from?

You are one sick, sick person. Who are you? Where are you? Where do you come from?

You didn't know I guess, San Fran has it's own poop map
Their way of saying welcome to America
poop.png

Frannie chick

You're posting about a major US city with a homeless issue.

But you're glossing over an entire red state that is fucked up.

Conserva-splaing again

Frannie chick

Conserva-splaing again
Actually kid, California has the lowest living standard of any state

There are rednecks here. Obnoxious ones. Been here longer then most other citizens. However there are many transplants also. With many of them from blue northern cities. And their politics deep deep blue also. Thought you should know that. Knew your glee on the potential misery of others many years ago from other forums. You are the most corrupted people on the planet. Thing could be better. But you spend your time on social justice instead of justice.

There are rednecks here. Obnoxious ones. Been here longer then most other citizens. However there are many transplants also. With many of them from blue northern cities. And their politics deep deep blue also. Thought you should know that. Knew your glee on the potential misery of others many years ago from other forums. You are the most corrupted people on the planet. Thing could be better. But you spend your time on social justice instead of justice.
So how much of your pay did you send to Puerto rico champ? Funny how easily you tell me how my money needs to be spent

Frannie chick

Conserva-splaing again

Sure, feel free to post any alternative facts that support your position.

Frannie chick

Conserva-splaing again

How much of your pay did you send to Puerto Rico

Frannie chick

Conserva-splaing again

Less than I have sent to Mississippi to be a poverty stricken shithole for that last 202 years.

Frannie chick

Conserva-splaing again

Less than I have sent to Mississippi to be a poverty stricken shithole for that last 202 years.
Well then until you are sending money to pr do not tell me to

Frannie chick

Conserva-splaing again

Frannie

When do you start making sense?

Do you feel that your political beliefs limit your life?

Frannie

When do you start making sense?

Do you feel that your political beliefs limit your life?
Do you feel that members of antifa even have lives?

Kid you will never rise to where I was at my lowest point..... now be a good democrap and go kill a baby

Forum List

Back