🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Puerto Slum Rico is about to get hit with a hurricane, obviously it's Trumps fault

I would not have blamed Obama-shit happens and that place is a hot mess anyway.
Florida and Texas were cleaned up in weeks.
Thousands of homes still have tarped roofs down in PR 2 years later - that's unforgivable.

What help did the people of PR receive? Did help from their fellows rain down on them? The whore just visited to throw paper towels on them.

iu

There were still tons of bottled water from the last hurricane sitting on a tarmac 2 months ago.

They got everything they needed, whether they utilized it properly and tried to make it happen is a different story.

Why didn't the mayor or governor make sure that water got distributed? Hmm?

Cuz nobody was lining their pockets to. That's the Bori way.
Maybe our idiotic Trump government could send someone down to make sure they use the stuff correctly. But I highly doubt that would help. You have to also finance distribution when an area is wrecked duh. I love the way all you GOP bigots blame any minorities of any kind for everything. What a coincidence....you are all perfect Chumps of the greedy idiot GOP rich and their bought off pundits..
I don't blame anybody, but they have to show some competence on their own.
That's called blaming the Puerto Ricans for crying out loud. LOL Send down some of your lying scumbag extremely competent trumper's to help them then. funny how he says and you people all believe they spent 92 billion dollars down there where you actually only spent 12 and the island is still a mess.

maybe the orange clown could tell the truth about how much money they got the last time 12 billion not 92 billion and how it's still not fixed at all. but that's okay because his base are racist swine who hate Puerto Ricans even though they probably don't know any LOL...
How could you hate someone you never met? Like your racist swine crack when you have not met most of his base. PR debt problems trigger many people to believe the island is corrupt-hence no money for you. They need to show they can distribute goods properly and help with clean up activities-then more money will be released-can't blame FEMA.
Have you ever met Hitler

Duh so u love him
I don't hate or love Hitler. Would not make sense.
Sicko
Because?
Go back to school OMG...

If Puerto Slum Rico became a state 75 percent of the cardboard homes would need to be demolished...…

You just wait these shits are gonna cry for money,,,,,,what do they ever give back
maybe the orange clown could tell the truth about how much money they got the last time 12 billion not 92 billion and how it's still not fixed at all. but that's okay because his base are racist swine who hate Puerto Ricans even though they probably don't know any LOL...
How could you hate someone you never met? Like your racist swine crack when you have not met most of his base. PR debt problems trigger many people to believe the island is corrupt-hence no money for you. They need to show they can distribute goods properly and help with clean up activities-then more money will be released-can't blame FEMA.
Actually, dumbass Dupe, I live in a 73% trump district and they're lovely people but also racist and they don't know any blacks or Puerto Ricans well. That's how people get to be racist. Like you.
Did you live with me and I did not notice? Explains the noise in the outhouse. Did they say they hate anybody? Did they say they were racist? If not, it is just your questionable opinion.
they're very polite about it but give them a couple three beers and they tell N****r jokes and tell you they never vote for one etcetera etcetera lazy jokes. Give me a break pal I know you people....
All whites are that way? I am not Republican-Democrat most of my life. I just like to think for myself. Just out of curiosity, did you ever say "I don't want to hear that kind of talk"?
Thousands of homes still have tarped roofs down in PR 2 years later - that's unforgivable.

What help did the people of PR receive? Did help from their fellows rain down on them? The whore just visited to throw paper towels on them.

iu

There were still tons of bottled water from the last hurricane sitting on a tarmac 2 months ago.

They got everything they needed, whether they utilized it properly and tried to make it happen is a different story.

Maybe our idiotic Trump government could send someone down to make sure they use the stuff correctly. But I highly doubt that would help. You have to also finance distribution when an area is wrecked duh. I love the way all you GOP bigots blame any minorities of any kind for everything. What a coincidence....you are all perfect Chumps of the greedy idiot GOP rich and their bought off pundits..
That's called blaming the Puerto Ricans for crying out loud. LOL Send down some of your lying scumbag extremely competent trumper's to help them then. funny how he says and you people all believe they spent 92 billion dollars down there where you actually only spent 12 and the island is still a mess.
I believe it is a mess and I believe the Puerto Ricans who tell me the young men there are too lazy to help fix things. Their call-not mine.

Have you ever met Hitler

Duh so u love him
Sicko
Because?
Go back to school OMG...
I don't hate people-I hate what they do-didn't your momma teach you that?

iu

Go there and help them, fuckstick. You better bring one of them Lull semi-forklift things for offroad to distribute the last batch of water and supplies we gave them. Probably a chainsaw or 2 and some gas and oil as well. Maybe a bulldozer and diesel, too. That should get you started.

Actually, dumbass Dupe, I live in a 73% trump district and they're lovely people but also racist and they don't know any blacks or Puerto Ricans well. That's how people get to be racist. Like you.
Did you live with me and I did not notice? Explains the noise in the outhouse. Did they say they hate anybody? Did they say they were racist? If not, it is just your questionable opinion.
they're very polite about it but give them a couple three beers and they tell N****r jokes and tell you they never vote for one etcetera etcetera lazy jokes. Give me a break pal I know you people....
All whites are that way? I am not Republican-Democrat most of my life. I just like to think for myself. Just out of curiosity, did you ever say "I don't want to hear that kind of talk"?

iu

I believe it is a mess and I believe the Puerto Ricans who tell me the young men there are too lazy to help fix things. Their call-not mine.
I am stunned that you have racist friends and acquaintances LOL... And yes I always say I don't use that word and I don't hang out with people that do. I believe that many Democrats are also racist and believe blacks are inferior. But they try and fight it....what about the fact that we have spent 12 billion down there and Trump always says 92 billion. Do you mind that your hero is a Non-Stop lying scumbag fraud racist?

iu

I am stunned that you have racist friends and acquaintances LOL... And yes I always say I don't use that word and I don't hang out with people that do. I believe that many Democrats are also racist and believe blacks are inferior. But they try and fight it....what about the fact that we have spent 12 billion down there and Trump always says 92 billion. Do you mind that your hero is a Non-Stop lying scumbag fraud racist?

Yeahhhh, that post made no sense, stupor-duper.

Here's a racist remark: Man up and go help the greaseballs yourself or STFU you commie dumbass!

iu

Not my hero-but neither is anybody else.

Have you ever met Hitler

Duh so u love him
Sicko
Because?
Go back to school OMG...
And what did Hitler do for crying out loud? No problem with that? If you don't vote Democrat, that kind of people are racists or aren't trying to fight it. And also incredibly ignorant and brainwashed and misinformed at this point. Racism means you think another race is inferior and discriminate against them. Just hating a race does not qualify no matter what your stupid propaganda says...

If Puerto Slum Rico became a state 75 percent of the cardboard homes would need to be demolished...…

You just wait these shits are gonna cry for money,,,,,,what do they ever give back
Maybe the Clinton Foundation can collect a few hundred million, and send them some more cardboard...

Maybe the Clinton Foundation can collect a few hundred million, and send them some more cardboard...
Or Hillary can send over her empty dildo boxes

Yeahhhh, that post made no sense, stupor-duper.
All fact. Troll.

everything you know about the Clinton foundation is pure b******* character assassination and b******* propaganda, super duper. A great charity. All investigated and nothing found but garbage GOP propaganda. As always.

Sicko
Because?
Go back to school OMG...
And what did Hitler do for crying out loud? No problem with that? If you don't vote Democrat, that kind of people are racists or aren't trying to fight it. And also incredibly ignorant and brainwashed and misinformed at this point. Racism means you think another race is inferior and discriminate against them. Just hating a race does not qualify no matter what your stupid propaganda says...
Wow-are you ever screwed up. First, I did not read Mein Kamph but the history channel covers a lot of Hitler stuff. I DO hate what he did but voting Democrat is not going to stop what Hitler already did. The rest of what you said I can't even understand.

I have black and Cuban friends, and we all agree that Puerto-Ricans are the darkey of the Latin world.

There are some real Boris here and there, but by and large they are welfare-suckers.

Puerto-Ricans are the laziest Latins. True story.

My Bori friend told me how it was over there, so I know. He was a good worker, could weld and everything. Yeah, but he told me how it is over there, he still has a house there.

everything you know about the Clinton foundation is pure b******* character assassination and b******* propaganda, super duper. A great charity. All investigated and nothing found but garbage GOP propaganda. As always.
Yea and Hillary never munched on Humas pee wee either

Go there and help them, fuckstick. You better bring one of them Lull semi-forklift things for offroad to distribute the last batch of water and supplies we gave them. Probably a chainsaw or 2 and some gas and oil as well. Maybe a bulldozer and diesel, too. That should get you started.
I'm going down to run for governor and legalize weed.
Compete with Jamaica mon.( Medical is already legal .)
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/latino/puerto-rico-s-pot-boom-medical-marijuana-industry-touts-growth-n985026

Last edited:
Wow-are you ever screwed up. First, I did not read Mein Kamph but the history channel covers a lot of Hitler stuff. I DO hate what he did but voting Democrat is not going to stop what Hitler already did. The rest of what you said I can't even understand.
So you do know what Hitler did and you do hate him. Thanks.

Yea and Hillary never munched on Humas pee wee either
Sure just make up stuff, a******. You have learned well from your a****** bought off High School grad racist pundits.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back