🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Puerto Slum Rico is about to get hit with a hurricane, obviously it's Trumps fault

Go back to school OMG...
I don't hate people-I hate what they do-didn't your momma teach you that?
And what did Hitler do for crying out loud? No problem with that? If you don't vote Democrat, that kind of people are racists or aren't trying to fight it. And also incredibly ignorant and brainwashed and misinformed at this point. Racism means you think another race is inferior and discriminate against them. Just hating a race does not qualify no matter what your stupid propaganda says...
Wow-are you ever screwed up. First, I did not read Mein Kamph but the history channel covers a lot of Hitler stuff. I DO hate what he did but voting Democrat is not going to stop what Hitler already did. The rest of what you said I can't even understand.
So you do know what Hitler did and you do hate him. Thanks.
No-hate what he did-repeat after me-hate what he did.

everything you know about the Clinton foundation is pure b******* character assassination and b******* propaganda, super duper. A great charity. All investigated and nothing found but garbage GOP propaganda. As always.
You don't honestly believe that ?
FEDERAL COURT HEARING ON CLINTON EMAILS – JUDICIAL WATCH ASKING FOR DEPOSITION OF HILLARY CLINTON
https://www.judicialwatch.org/press-releases/federal-court-hearing-on-clinton-emails-judicial-watch-asking-for-deposition-of-hillary-clinton/

I have black and Cuban friends, and we all agree that Puerto-Ricans are the darkey of the Latin world.

There are some real Boris here and there, but by and large they are welfare-suckers.

Puerto-Ricans are the laziest Latins. True story.

My Bori friend told me how it was over there, so I know. He was a good worker, could weld and everything. Yeah, but he told me how it is over there, he still has a house there.
Yes uneducated people like you are very often racists.

If Puerto Slum Rico became a state 75 percent of the cardboard homes would need to be demolished...…

You just wait these shits are gonna cry for money,,,,,,what do they ever give back
Maybe the Clinton Foundation can collect a few hundred million, and send them some more cardboard...
everything you know about the Clinton foundation is pure b******* character assassination and b******* propaganda, super duper. A great charity. All investigated and nothing found but garbage GOP propaganda. As always.
Yea and Hillary never munched on Humas pee wee either
Sure just make up stuff, a******. You have learned well from your a****** bought off High School grid pundits.
Sorry I will clarify.... Hillary munched on Humas pee wee more than Anthony pedophile Weenie ever even saw it

FEDERAL COURT HEARING ON CLINTON EMAILS – JUDICIAL WATCH ASKING FOR DEPOSITION OF HILLARY CLINTON
https://www.judicialwatch.org/press-releases/federal-court-hearing-on-clinton-emails-judicial-watch-asking-for-deposition-of-hillary-clinton/

Yes you are a brainwashed functional moron and your propaganda machine is full of crap and the whole world knows it except you idiots.

If Puerto Slum Rico became a state 75 percent of the cardboard homes would need to be demolished...…

You just wait these shits are gonna cry for money,,,,,,what do they ever give back
Maybe the Clinton Foundation can collect a few hundred million, and send them some more cardboard...
Yea and Hillary never munched on Humas pee wee either
Sure just make up stuff, a******. You have learned well from your a****** bought off High School grid pundits.
Sorry I will clarify.... Hillary munched on Humas pee wee more than Anthony pedophile Weenie ever even saw it
So are you a liar or an idiot? LOL dumbass Dupe. While you are distracted with all this garbage the GOP is robbing you and your friends and family and the country blind for their rich idiot GOP cronies.... Read something. Google inequality or upward Mobility which have gone to hell the last 35 years along with the wealth of the middle class...

I have black and Cuban friends, and we all agree that Puerto-Ricans are the darkey of the Latin world.

There are some real Boris here and there, but by and large they are welfare-suckers.

My Bori friend told me how it was over there, so I know. He was a good worker, could weld and everything. Yeah, but he told me how it is over there, he still has a house there.
Do you know any Puerto-Ricans?

What's the nickname for a Puerto-Rican besides greaseball, do you know?

that is garbage propaganda dumbass if you're wondering what it looks like. If it says fox and it gets you excited it is garbage propaganda. Proven again and again and again. You believe hundreds of phony scandals about Democrats and not a single one has ever been indicted for anything. They are not criminals dumbass. The GOP is the swamp as proven over and over and over again wake up and smell the coffee, brain-washed functional Moron.

No I do not. But I know that scientists have proved and everyone in the world but you idiot racists know that the races have been proved equal. We are all the same race, human beings. Environment causes any differences....

Yes you are a brainwashed functional moron and your propaganda machine is full of crap and the whole world knows it except you idiots.
The whole world has lost what little respect they had for Democrats after
seeing them collectively go insane after the 2016 election.

No I do not. But I know that scientists have proved and everyone in the world but you idiot racists know that the races have been proved equal. We are all the same race, human beings. Environment causes any differences....

That's what I thought, you lily-white motherfucker, STFU then.

Well here, I'll tell ya. The good Puerto-Ricans are called "Boris", Short for
Borinqueño , the others are greaseballs.

There's separatist Puerto-Ricans, like the terrorist Obama let loose from prison, and then there's extremely American Boris, and not much in between there. Many Puerto-Ricans have fought for America and they deserve credit and representation by their government, but they don't get it. The Fed tries to help, but the governor and mayor fuck it all up. They take the money and pocket it, and fuck the real American Boris.

That's the reality of the rich port. I've met 3 American Boris in my life that fought for America, it's terrible what the corrupt politicians do there.

Last edited:
You're only partially right .
There is a segment of white Americans whose entire perception of America
is one big lie, starting with 'discovering' it.
Humans May Have Been Stuck on Bering Strait for 10,000 Years

no I am totally right. If you don't believe all races are equal, you are a racist by definition. Your link doesn't work but seems to be irrelevant anyway.

no I am totally right. If you don't believe all races are equal, you are a racist by definition. Your link doesn't work but seems to be irrelevant anyway.
It worked for me. But what about the conehead lizard people living under the Vatican ?*
I heard they're a different species of human from us. ( Homo capensis)
Boskop Man - Wikipedia

* I exaggerated a little about the lizard part

C3TZR1g81UNaPs7vzNXHueW5ZM76DSHWEY7onmfLxcK2iPeAaH9SYTX7cypUd73DF2Pq6ee1AEMMiPUkRTasf4pNoE93atPjRrBN4KtPaEe1gttyRRsAxzz

You're almost never right, stupor Duper, STFU!

It worked for me. But what about the conehead lizard people living under the Vatican ?*
Boskop Man - Wikipedia

Any rational argument? How was I wrong?

You're almost never right, stupor Duper, STFU!
Example, troll?

Boskop Man - Wikipedia

Any rational argument? How was I wrong?
Boskop Man

Style over substance
Pseudoscience

Popular pseudosciences
Random examples
v - t - e
Fiction over fact
Pseudohistory

How it didn't happen
v - t - e
“”What happened is that a small set of large crania were taken from a much larger sample of varied crania, and given the name, "Boskopoid." This selection was initially done almost without any regard for archaeological or cultural associations -- any old, large skull was a "Boskop".
—Professor of anthropology John Hawks[1]
Boskop Man (Homo capensis) was an alleged (and now discredited) group of hominids thought to date from 10,000 years ago. Named after Boskop, South Africa, they were thought to have had remarkably large brains (1,800-2,000cc typical) and childlike facial features, and were all super-evolved geniuses, with an IQ of 150, compared to us mere nose picking Cro-Magnons.[1]

Unfortunately, they turned out to be a figment of anthropologists' imaginations, based on completely spurious speculation from a tiny number of severely biased samples. The term "Boskop Man" is no longer even in use by anthropologists.

Contents
[hide]
The extraordinary claim[edit]
In autumn 1913, two farmers in Boskop, South Africa found hominid skull fragments while digging a drainage ditch. They brought the find to Frederick W. FitzSimons of the Port Elizabeth Museum. The skull came to the attention of paleontologist S. H. Haughton, who reported the skull was at least 1,832cc — 25% larger than that typical of normal modern-day humans. Scottish scientist Robert Broom got "the very remarkable figure of 1,980 cc."

It was suggested that the very large Boskop skull was an aberration, caused by hydrocephalus or some other disease. However, the skull had a face taking up one fifth of the cranium size — comparable to a Cro-Magnon child, not the one third of the cranium taken by an adult Cro-Magnon face. The nose, cheeks, and jaw were all childlike.

Forum List

Back