🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Puerto Slum Rico is about to get hit with a hurricane, obviously it's Trumps fault

Sure, feel free to post any alternative facts that support your position.
How much of your pay did you send to Puerto Rico

Less than I have sent to Mississippi to be a poverty stricken shithole for that last 202 years.
Well then until you are sending money to pr do not tell me to

Frannie

When do you start making sense?

Do you feel that your political beliefs limit your life?
Do you feel that members of antifa even have lives?

Kid you will never rise to where I was at my lowest point..... now be a good democrap and go kill a baby

Since you apparently support fascism, its apparent that you have not reached bottom yet.

Isn't there a minority that you can blame for your shortcomings?

Here we see a religious conservative kicking back and studying the Bible. Re-reading the part about it being easier for a camel to get through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to get into Heaven, for the 3000th time.

homeless-jobless-man-reading-bible-in-carton-box-shelter_4xa3fyeux__F0000.png
Welcome-to-San-Fransicko-Shit-Piss-Throw-Dirty-AIDS-Drug-Needles-Anywhere.jpg

Welcome to the poverty state...

Welcome-to-Mississippi.jpg

Hardly in PR that sign would be a wall of someone's shack

Frannie chick

You're posting about a major US city with a homeless issue.

But you're glossing over an entire red state that is fucked up.

Conserva-splaing again
Actually kid, California has the lowest living standard of any state
LOL

California has the 5th biggest economy -- in the world.

Where do ya suppose Mississippi falls on that list? Above or below Tuvalu?

If Puerto Slum Rico became a state 75 percent of the cardboard homes would need to be demolished...…

You just wait these shits are gonna cry for money,,,,,,what do they ever give back
Doesn't remind me of the Puerto Rico my husband and I visited 14 years ago, and they'd been hit hard by a Hurricane that closed down their State Zoo for over a year. They got hit in recent years by a very deleterious tropical cyclone as well, but this one, they dodged the bullet as the storm went around their eastern side, but I'm certain San Juan and other nearby municipalities received torrential rains. They're on my prayer list. One of my late husband's fellow Society of Professional Engineers buddies was from Puerto Rico, and I remember them as being every bit as nice as the natives we encountered when we visited the Caribbean Island State. They take very good care of the place and the tourists like us. :thup: Puerto Rico!

If Puerto Slum Rico became a state 75 percent of the cardboard homes would need to be demolished...…

You just wait these shits are gonna cry for money,,,,,,what do they ever give back
Doesn't remind me of the Puerto Rico my husband and I visited 14 years ago, and they'd been hit hard by a Hurricane that closed down their State Zoo for over a year. They got hit in recent years by a very deleterious tropical cyclone as well, but this one, they dodged the bullet as the storm went around their eastern side, but I'm certain San Juan and other nearby municipalities received torrential rains. They're on my prayer list. One of my late husband's fellow Society of Professional Engineers buddies was from Puerto Rico, and I remember them as being every bit as nice as the natives we encountered when we visited the Caribbean Island State. They take very good care of the place and the tourists like us. :thup: Puerto Rico!
Yes they are nice. A Puerto Rican lady just told me how she went and the young men staying in Florida were moaning because they had no more free hotel. As soon as they got off the plane they applied for welfare.To her credit, she was disgusted.

Frannie chick

Conserva-splaing again
LOL

Mississippi is a very beautiful state, the people are hospitable and great cooks. Among people who blessed our nation with their exceptional talents who were born in the 20th state are:
  • Jimmy Buffet (Musician): Born in Pascagoula on December 25, 1946
  • Medger Evers (Civil Rights Activist): Born in Decatur on July 2, 1925
  • Brett Favre (Football Player): Born in Gulfport on October 10, 1969
  • William Faulkner (Author): Born in New Albany on September 25, 1897
  • Jim Henson (Creator of the Muppets): Born in Greenville on September 24, 1936
  • James Earl Jones (Actor): Born in Arkabutla on January 17, 1931
  • B.B. King (Blues Musician): Born in Itta Bena on September 16, 1925
  • Archie Manning (Football Player): Born in Drew on May 19, 1949
  • Walter Payton (Football Player): Born in Columbia on July 25, 1953
  • Elvis Presley (Singer): Born in Tupelo on January 8, 1935
  • Eudora Welty (Author): Born in Jackson on April 13, 1909
  • Tennessee Williams (Playwright): Born in Columbus on March 16, 1911
  • Oprah Winfrey (Talk Show Host): Born in Kosciusko on January 29, 1954

Frannie chick

Conserva-splaing again
LOL

Mississippi is a very beautiful state, the people are hospitable and great cooks. Among people who blessed our nation with their exceptional talents who were born in the 20th state are:
  • Jimmy Buffet (Musician): Born in Pascagoula on December 25, 1946
  • Medger Evers (Civil Rights Activist): Born in Decatur on July 2, 1925
  • Brett Favre (Football Player): Born in Gulfport on October 10, 1969
  • William Faulkner (Author): Born in New Albany on September 25, 1897
  • Jim Henson (Creator of the Muppets): Born in Greenville on September 24, 1936
  • James Earl Jones (Actor): Born in Arkabutla on January 17, 1931
  • B.B. King (Blues Musician): Born in Itta Bena on September 16, 1925
  • Archie Manning (Football Player): Born in Drew on May 19, 1949
  • Walter Payton (Football Player): Born in Columbia on July 25, 1953
  • Elvis Presley (Singer): Born in Tupelo on January 8, 1935
  • Eudora Welty (Author): Born in Jackson on April 13, 1909
  • Tennessee Williams (Playwright): Born in Columbus on March 16, 1911
  • Oprah Winfrey (Talk Show Host): Born in Kosciusko on January 29, 1954
Isn't the guy shitting in the picture in California? How do they allow that? Canceling my CA. visit.

maybe the orange clown could tell the truth about how much money they got the last time 12 billion not 92 billion and how it's still not fixed at all. but that's okay because his base are racist swine who hate Puerto Ricans even though they probably don't know any LOL...

Just as an independent looking on, I bet if 3000 people had died if Maria hit Peurto Rico under Obama's watch, the right would have crucified him, but Trump gets a pass even when lying about it.
I would not have blamed Obama-shit happens and that place is a hot mess anyway.
Florida and Texas were cleaned up in weeks.
Thousands of homes still have tarped roofs down in PR 2 years later - that's unforgivable.

What help did the people of PR receive? Did help from their fellows rain down on them? The whore just visited to throw paper towels on them.

iu

There were still tons of bottled water from the last hurricane sitting on a tarmac 2 months ago.

They got everything they needed, whether they utilized it properly and tried to make it happen is a different story.

Why didn't the mayor or governor make sure that water got distributed? Hmm?

Cuz nobody was lining their pockets to. That's the Bori way.

maybe the orange clown could tell the truth about how much money they got the last time 12 billion not 92 billion and how it's still not fixed at all. but that's okay because his base are racist swine who hate Puerto Ricans even though they probably don't know any LOL...
How could you hate someone you never met? Like your racist swine crack when you have not met most of his base. PR debt problems trigger many people to believe the island is corrupt-hence no money for you. They need to show they can distribute goods properly and help with clean up activities-then more money will be released-can't blame FEMA.

How could you hate someone you never met? Like your racist swine crack when you have not met most of his base. PR debt problems trigger many people to believe the island is corrupt-hence no money for you. They need to show they can distribute goods properly and help with clean up activities-then more money will be released-can't blame FEMA.
Have you ever met Hitler

Duh so u love him

Have you ever met Hitler

Duh so u love him
I don't hate or love Hitler. Would not make sense.

Have you ever met Hitler

Duh so u love him
Sicko

Have you ever met Hitler

Duh so u love him
Sicko
Because?

Actually, dumbass Dupe, I live in a 73% trump district and they're lovely people but also racist and they don't know any blacks or Puerto Ricans well. That's how people get to be racist. Like you.

Just as an independent looking on, I bet if 3000 people had died if Maria hit Peurto Rico under Obama's watch, the right would have crucified him, but Trump gets a pass even when lying about it.
Thousands of homes still have tarped roofs down in PR 2 years later - that's unforgivable.

What help did the people of PR receive? Did help from their fellows rain down on them? The whore just visited to throw paper towels on them.

iu

There were still tons of bottled water from the last hurricane sitting on a tarmac 2 months ago.

They got everything they needed, whether they utilized it properly and tried to make it happen is a different story.

Maybe our idiotic Trump government could send someone down to make sure they use the stuff correctly. But I highly doubt that would help. You have to also finance distribution when an area is wrecked duh. I love the way all you GOP bigots blame any minorities of any kind for everything. What a coincidence....you are all perfect Chumps of the greedy idiot GOP rich and their bought off pundits..

Actually, dumbass Dupe, I live in a 73% trump district and they're lovely people but also racist and they don't know any blacks or Puerto Ricans well. That's how people get to be racist. Like you.
Did you live with me and I did not notice? Explains the noise in the outhouse. Did they say they hate anybody? Did they say they were racist? If not, it is just your questionable opinion.

iu

Maybe our idiotic Trump government could send someone down to make sure they use the stuff correctly. But I highly doubt that would help. You have to also finance distribution when an area is wrecked duh. I love the way all you GOP bigots blame any minorities of any kind for everything. What a coincidence....you are all perfect Chumps of the greedy idiot GOP rich and their bought off pundits..
I don't blame anybody, but they have to show some competence on their own.

Did you live with me and I did not notice? Explains the noise in the outhouse. Did they say they hate anybody? Did they say they were racist? If not, it is just your questionable opinion.
they're very polite about it but give them a couple three beers and they tell N****r jokes and tell you they'd never vote for one etcetera etcetera lazy jokes. Give me a break pal I know you people....

Last edited:

Forum List

Back