Pugs for sale

Ice29

Mar 11, 2016
My nephew asked me if I want a buy a Pug.
I said no thank you, I don't need a little, ugly, uncooperative dog that is so fucking stupid that it is one of the few dogs that are not pack animals because they're too stupid to organize.
And what that means for me is... it wont do a damn thing tell it to do.... I'd have to abuse it just simply to get it to behave.
Trying to teach it commands is futile.

A lot of dog trainers wont even work with pugs because it turns their job into a futile occupation, and make them feel not worth what they're getting paid.
Those that will work with them, have very limited success over the course of years.

I might as well just get a pug, and the go buy a leather belt to crack it on the ass with.

I don't need anything like that, thank you.

Last edited:
Pug says.....

pug2.jpg

I has a sad....

Pugs are great dogs. Easy to train, smart, and loyal.

:thup:

I really like Boxers too. Their faces are so full of expression! :D

boxer-dog-picture.jpg

They are also very bright, loving, and easy to train. Boxers need a lot of exercise. They're great if you like to hike, run, or walk. Otherwise they'll drive you batty! they need to move!

:thup:

Yes, my neighbor used to have one, and he was so hyper! Adorable though. Always happy to see everyone. :)

I said no thank you, I don't need a little, ugly, uncooperative dog that is so fucking stupid that it is one of the few dogs that are not pack animals because they're too stupid to organize.
And what that means for me is... it wont do a damn thing tell it to do.... I'd have to abuse it just simply to get it to behave.

A lot of dog trainers wont even work with pugs because it turns their job into a futile occupation, and make them feel not worth what they're getting paid.
Those that will work with them, have very limited success over the course of years.

I might as well just get a pug, and the go buy a leather belt to crack it on the ass with.

You're an asshole. On iggie you go.

You're an asshole. On iggie you go.

True. A complete asshole. Lol.

Forum List

Back