Pull up your pants and behave!

Gotta side with Howey on this one.

Some guy calling Boss "not authentic" is crappy.

You wouldn't like it if the same were said to you.

cops-guns.jpg

If he didn't lie he wouldn't be called that. It's crappy to lie. His story is not authentic. Period.

Who are you to decide who is authentic and who isn't?

People are extremely diverse and come from different walks of life.

If he didn't lie he wouldn't be called that. It's crappy to lie. His story is not authentic. Period.

Who are you to decide who is authentic and who isn't?

People are extremely diverse and come from different walks of life.

What the fuck are you talking about? I'm not commenting on anything having to do with diversity. You seem to have some definition of "authentic" that I don't have. Eat shit.

From my perspective, it's best to be colorblind and take issue with crappy behavior itself. Anyone who wears their pants below their crack is a moron, for example. If you behave ignorantly, regardless of your skin color, no one is going to respect you. I think one of the worst insults must be when certain black people get accused of "acting white" simply because they're trying to better themselves. "Acting white/black" shouldn't even be a thing. People in general should simply behave, respect one another, and be civil.

If you were black and grew up poor listening to people referring to people you love like your mom as a welfare queen, would you respect them?

I don't care what your skin color is or your economic status.

Being a son, you would undoubtedly be biased in favor of your mother. That's normal.

The question is whether or not what they're saying is true. Is it? Whether it is or not, you're not compelled to show respect.

You did not answer the question. Let me put it a different way: If you were raised in a world where you and your loved ones were constantly talked bad about, would you bend over backwards to get the approval of those people saying bad things or would you instead resent those people and go out of your way to not do what they would want you to do?

I don't know. Who's response is more successful, the blacks or the Jews?

Mark

Where is your evidence to support your allegations? Don't have any? Oh? Well, what about my motive for being less than authentic? You haven't presented anything there either. What we see is that you are a little loudmouth blowhard punk who can't back up his allegations. A little man with a little dick. Back in the good ol' days, someone would've snatched your ass off your barstool and whooped your ass in front of everybody for calling them a liar. But your type is safe behind the anonymity of the internet. All we can do is designate you as a troll and ignore you.

Where is your evidence to support your allegations? Don't have any? Oh? Well, what about my motive for being less than authentic? You haven't presented anything there either. What we see is that you are a little loudmouth blowhard punk who can't back up his allegations. A little man with a little dick. Back in the good ol' days, someone would've snatched your ass off your barstool and whooped your ass in front of everybody for calling them a liar. But your type is safe behind the anonymity of the internet. All we can do is designate you as a troll and ignore you.

Whoa! How original! You are awesome.

White folks can't do anything about this, it's a problem black people have to deal with at the closest personal levels. It's disappointing to me that Obama is the first black president and hasn't once addressed this problem. Instead, he is too busy fomenting racial divisiveness. With the Liberals in tow, feigning outrage through their racist white guilt.

Sadly enough, it would appear you haven't been paying attention, as President Obama has spoken numerous times about the exact issue you've been raising here, and he would most assuredly support most of what you are demanding.

See, for instance: Obama: There's no longer time for excuses for black men

I find that rather puzzling, to put it mildly, and would add that there's no longer time for excuses for white racists. Actually, the time for their excuses has passed centuries ago.

It appears, the good Boss can't quite muster the moral fibre to acknowledge his error, and whilst trading in high-grade morality and responsibility on steroids (for others), he is neither "In charge" of taking responsibility nor correcting himself. That said, were I to ask what evidence there is for President Obama's alleged "fomenting [of] racial divisiveness", I wouldn't expect a valid answer.

But then, given the cast of reactionary hacks whose accomplishments he acknowledges...

Dr. Ben Carson, Condi Rice, Thomas Sowell, Herman Cain, Walter E. Williams, Clarence Thomas... just to list a few.

... that's less than surprising. The only one of them who would at least occasionally betray something of a clear-eyed view of American politics, and who wouldn't trade the last shred of integrity for expediency's sake, is Condi of American-Birth-defect fame. He could have put up Bill Cosby with that group, as the man's morality lectures were remarkably similar to Boss's tales. I guess, we won't hear that much in that vein from him in the near future, though.

Last edited:
It appears, the good Boss can't quite muster the moral fibre to acknowledge his error...

It's because Boss didn't make an error. You found one speech by a man who has literally made a career from doing speeches, a commencement address at a black college which I doubt more than a few thousand Americans have even heard. That is your proof that Obama has been a stalwart advocate for more black male responsibility? One obscure speech?

It appears, the good Boss can't quite muster the moral fibre to acknowledge his error...

It's because Boss didn't make an error. You found one speech by a man who has literally made a career from doing speeches, a commencement address at a black college which I doubt more than a few thousand Americans have even heard. That is your proof that Obama has been a stalwart advocate for more black male responsibility? One obscure speech?

The speech wasn't "obscure", it's been on the web in full length, and widely reported on. Moreover, your allegation that he hasn't "once addressed this problem"...

"It's disappointing to me that Obama is the first black president and hasn't once addressed this problem."

... is effectively countered by providing one single example of President Obama addressing the problem. Your wiggling and shifting the goal posts notwithstanding. You've made a statement that is shown to be erroneous, and you failed to acknowledge it, and to correct yourself. I'd say, it's time for you to pull your pants up, since you're showing a fairly ugly ass crack.

The speech wasn't "obscure", it's been on the web in full length, and widely reported on. Moreover, your allegation that he hasn't "once addressed this problem"...

"It's disappointing to me that Obama is the first black president and hasn't once addressed this problem."

... is effectively countered by providing one single example of President Obama addressing the problem. Your wiggling and shifting the goal posts notwithstanding. You've made a statement that is shown to be erroneous, and you failed to acknowledge it, and to correct yourself. I'd say, it's time for you to pull your pants up, since you're showing a fairly ugly ass crack.

Okay, you go t me... I take back my previous statement "obama hasn't once addressed" and amend that to "addressed for 30 second in one speech." So... No wiggling! No shifting goal posts! No stubborn inflexibility here! Fully willing to own up to my errors and correct them!

As for Obama, I can find many more examples of multiple speeches and considerably more than 30-second addresses, where Obama has gone on the record to foment more racial divisiveness and play up the 'victim of white privilege' meme. Cambridge, Trayvon, now Wilson and Garner. Four times our "first black president" could have risen to the occasion to bring races together instead of instigating more polarization. He and his Attorney General are radicals with radical mentality when it comes to this. Everything has become a politically-calculated game.

LOST is yet another generation of young black men who could make a difference to the world. For what? So that some radicals can continue to immerse themselves in the past and refuse to follow Dr. King's most general philosophy? So that a political party comprised heavily of guilty racist white liberals who couldn't give two shits for black people, can continue their policies to keep black people from succeeding and achieving the American Dream? For some handful of airheads to run around pretending we can ever obtain Utopian euphoria of a world where no man ever notices appearance of another?

We need to grow the fuck up and face responsibility. There is a reason young black males are the least employable group in the country, citizenship or not. There is a reason the illegitimate birthrate skyrockets in young black adults. Society has nurtured and encouraged this insidious sub-culture, all in the name of "coolness!" Oh, it's just their culture, they should be free to express themselves! ...Which I have no problem with, but you're expressing that you're a thug with your ho-bitch thugettes! Not a good image!

So... It's like this "cool" thing these days for a young black buck to post a picture of himself on instagram with fat stacks of cash, gold bling, diamond grille, liquor and hos... I'm not a genius, I just play one on USMB, but I don't believe these young men went out there and honestly earned all this money. I just don't get that impression at all. It's not even like he is holding his big fat dividends check for his mutual short-trading. This appears to be drug money or maybe even something more illicit. Doesn't seem to be promoting an honest living to me. Does that make me racist for saying that? Is it my fault this is my perception of the image? I don't think so, in fact, I think that is precisely the image they are wanting to portray and there is a contingent of our society who thinks that's perfectly okay and makes them cool and hip.

Okay, you go t me... I take back my previous statement "obama hasn't once addressed" and amend that to "addressed for 30 second in one speech." So... No wiggling! No shifting goal posts! No stubborn inflexibility here! Fully willing to own up to my errors and correct them!

As for Obama, I can find many more examples of multiple speeches and considerably more than 30-second addresses, where Obama has gone on the record to foment more racial divisiveness and play up the 'victim of white privilege' meme. Cambridge, Trayvon, now Wilson and Garner. Four times our "first black president" could have risen to the occasion to bring races together instead of instigating more polarization. He and his Attorney General are radicals with radical mentality when it comes to this. Everything has become a politically-calculated game.

LOST is yet another generation of young black men who could make a difference to the world. For what? So that some radicals can continue to immerse themselves in the past and refuse to follow Dr. King's most general philosophy? So that a political party comprised heavily of guilty racist white liberals who couldn't give two shits for black people, can continue their policies to keep black people from succeeding and achieving the American Dream? For some handful of airheads to run around pretending we can ever obtain Utopian euphoria of a world where no man ever notices appearance of another?

We need to grow the fuck up and face responsibility. There is a reason young black males are the least employable group in the country, citizenship or not. There is a reason the illegitimate birthrate skyrockets in young black adults. Society has nurtured and encouraged this insidious sub-culture, all in the name of "coolness!" Oh, it's just their culture, they should be free to express themselves! ...Which I have no problem with, but you're expressing that you're a thug with your ho-bitch thugettes! Not a good image!

So... It's like this "cool" thing these days for a young black buck to post a picture of himself on instagram with fat stacks of cash, gold bling, diamond grille, liquor and hos... I'm not a genius, I just play one on USMB, but I don't believe these young men went out there and honestly earned all this money. I just don't get that impression at all. It's not even like he is holding his big fat dividends check for his mutual short-trading. This appears to be drug money or maybe even something more illicit. Doesn't seem to be promoting an honest living to me. Does that make me racist for saying that? Is it my fault this is my perception of the image? I don't think so, in fact, I think that is precisely the image they are wanting to portray and there is a contingent of our society who thinks that's perfectly okay and makes them cool and hip.

"There is a reason the illegitimate birthrate skyrockets in young black adults."

Go ahead and prove that claim while you are having your fit.

"There is a reason the illegitimate birthrate skyrockets in young black adults."

Go ahead and prove that claim while you are having your fit.

Latest Statistics on Illegitimate Births National Review Online

source: http://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/nvsr/nvsr61/nvsr61_05.pdf

72.3 percent of non-Hispanic blacks are now born out-of-wedlock; 66.2 percent of American Indians/Alaska Natives; 53.3 percent of Hispanics; 29.1 percent of non-Hispanic whites; and 17.2 percent of Asians/Pacific Islanders. That’s 40.7 percent overall: a disaster.

No fit to be had, those are the disappointing statistics. We can either be adults and address the reasons for it and try to change it, or we can be little children. Which way would you rather go?

Forum List

Back