Puncher of Unite The Right Rally Loses Appeal. Is Fined One Dollar

skews13

Diamond Member
Mar 18, 2017
GettyImages-831083048.jpg

A little over a year after Jeffrey Winder allegedly punched the organizer of the deadly “Unite the Right” rally in Charlottesville, Virginia, it’s time for him to pay the price. A jury of Winder’s peers heard the appeal of his February misdemeanor assault conviction and found him guilty again, but this time, rather than the original sentence of 30 days in jail, Winder was hit with a fine of just one dollar.

Puncher of 'Unite the Right' organizer loses assault appeal; jury fines him one whole dollar

Damn. It's kind of like someone who said, "You know, I could shoot one of these fuckers in the middle of fifth ave, and nobody would do anything"

Or something along those lines

I'm sure the fact that the victim testified he wasn't physically hurt by the convicted Winder had a lot to do with it.

So Winder got a violent misdemeanor conviction for nothing...

Another liberal "victory"...

I'm sure the fact that the victim testified he wasn't physically hurt by the convicted Winder had a lot to do with it.

So Winder got a violent misdemeanor conviction for nothing...

Another liberal "victory"...
And another conservative loss....

A little over a year after Jeffrey Winder allegedly punched the organizer of the deadly “Unite the Right” rally in Charlottesville, Virginia, it’s time for him to pay the price. A jury of Winder’s peers heard the appeal of his February misdemeanor assault conviction and found him guilty again, but this time, rather than the original sentence of 30 days in jail, Winder was hit with a fine of just one dollar.

Puncher of 'Unite the Right' organizer loses assault appeal; jury fines him one whole dollar

Damn. It's kind of like someone who said, "You know, I could shoot one of these fuckers in the middle of fifth ave, and nobody would do anything"

That was the Washington Post.

Allow me to summarize. The non event called "Unite The Right" spawned an angry swing and miss from a Leftist. That spawned a waste of court time and bandwidth across Social Media.
:gives:

Hey, one dollar, that's nothing. Rump got THREE TIMES that amount when he tried to sue the NFL and caused the USFL to collapse in the process.

Forum List

Back