Pure Class....

Gee, wonder who she voted for. Take bets on whether she's a Liberal or not~?

Faggy ass fag. :lol:

The most ungodly thing about that whole video is putting mustard and mayo on a sandwich together. :puke:

I am so glad I worked for mom and pop places when I was attending university. Any guest that acted a fool was handed their hat and told to piss off.

One of my favorite places to visit on Reddit is called /r/Public Freakout. It has scores of videos of people acting foolishly. My favorites are the videos where they get their comeuppance at the end.

Yeah, great role model for the grandkids and any others that might have been present. Odds are she's emulating her own momma's behavior.

Should have just refused to serve her, politely asked her to leave, and dialed up the cops.

I am so glad I worked for mom and pop places when I was attending university. Any guest that acted a fool was handed their hat and told to piss off.
ya used to be able to do that in the fast food joints too.........been there done that

And then she paid with her EBT card.....
I'm sure the only reason she goes to Subway is it's harder to spit on her food.

Your rotten low life scumbag racist attitude is no different than this woman. Punk ass.

It's kind of ironic....
She has the same command of the english language as you do.

With your red neck rotten mannerism and attitude. I seriously doubt you even graduated high school like this woman. No class.

And then she paid with her EBT card.....
I'm sure the only reason she goes to Subway is it's harder to spit on her food.

Your rotten low life scumbag racist attitude is no different than this woman. Punk ass.

It's kind of ironic....
She has the same command of the english language as you do.

With your red neck rotten mannerism and attitude. I seriously doubt you even graduated high school like this woman. No class.

And now you mangle syntax....go boy go!!!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back