Pure hypocrisy…

Yes, that is a common phrase among right wing gun nuts. I guess they don't understand how stupid it sounds.

Both candidates bodyguards should drop their guns. Makes them an easier target.

Surprised there hasn't been any assassination attempts.... that we know of.

Yes, that is a common phrase among right wing gun nuts. I guess they don't understand how stupid it sounds.
Ban guns? Yes, it is very fucking stupid message supported by you fascist liberals.....

Where is that agenda this election? It seems like democrats dropped it like a hot potato......seems over 70% of Americans are in support of guns now thanks to Obama....

Ban guns? Yes, it is very fucking stupid message supported by you fascist liberals.....

Where is that agenda this election? It seems like democrats dropped it like a hot potato......seems over 70% of Americans are in support of guns now thanks to Obama....

Owning a gun doesn't make you a gun nut. Not wanting any reasonable restrictions makes you a gun nut.

Owning a gun doesn't make you a gun nut. Not wanting any reasonable restrictions makes you a gun nut.
Fascism becomes you.....

Fascism becomes you.....

You should at least know what the word means before you try to use it.

Fascism becomes you.....

Indeed....it's your choice....
image.jpeg

Fascism becomes you.....

View attachment 89916

Awww. You found a chart, and you think it really means something. Isn't that cute.

Fascism becomes you.....

View attachment 89916

Awww. You found a chart, and you think it really means something. Isn't that cute.
We know where you stand....:lol:

Those stabbings this morning?

Just a preview of coming attractions. Could have been hundreds maimed except for the simple fact that the gun-grabbers have, so far, failed. "Allah" shouting stabber taken out with a (gasp) gunshot before he could clean out the entire mall. Now, Hillarybots, does that not give you a great big sad?

Fallacy . Gun control does not = banning all guns .

Hypocrisy is Donald speaking anywhere there's a gun free zone ......Like the GOP convention !

Forum List

Back