Put Congress on Commission

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
Jackie Mason had the right idea decades ago, if you want to end the deficits, don't pay Congress while we're in the red.

I'd go further and say we don't pay their staff and they don't get to pass any new laws while we're in deficit.

Jackie Mason had the right idea decades ago, if you want to end the deficits, don't pay Congress while we're in the red.

I'd go further and say we don't pay their staff and they don't get to pass any new laws while we're in deficit.
They'd just sell off assets.

If we just held them accountable, we wouldn't have any problems. There is NO accountability in Washington. NONE

I'm tired of departments asking for a 20% budget increase, getting 10% then saying they had a 50% budget cut. Time for every budget to start at $0 then you tell us what you need and why you need it.

Forum List

Back