Put Your Money Where Your Mouth Is!

SAYIT

Diamond Member
Feb 26, 2012
I've read enough 9/11 conspiracy posts to know that at least some of the authors are serious, so I have a challenge to propose.
Gather your case for your particular CT and offer to fight in court for the return of the insurance money - perhaps as much as $10 Billion - from those you know to be the real perpetrators. I will gladly negotiate on your behalf a 10% (up to $1BIL) contingency fee from the insurers on any money you recover. My fee will be a modest 20% of whatever you get. The insurers will love you, the CT World will love you, I will love you, and the "truth" will finally be known by all. Of course, you will have to pay your own way until the 10% kicks in - good research assistants can be pricey and travel can be expensive and time-consuming - but you know you are right so any smart investors will gladly line-up to lend you what you need to finally get justice for the real 9/11 perps and the $1BIL, less expenses, for you. I can envision millions in endorsements, book offers and the stuff that comes with fame (women!). We can even do a line of t-shirts, foil hats, and full size blow-up dolls!
So c'mon guys ... stop wasting time trying to convert the "gov't paid trolls" here and put your money where your mouth is! The clock is ticking. :D

Last edited:
I've read enough 9/11 conspiracy posts to know that at least some of the authors are serious, so I have a challenge to propose.
Gather your case for your particular CT and offer to fight in court for the return of the insurance money - perhaps as much as $10 Billion - from those you know to be the real perpetrators. I will gladly negotiate on your behalf a 10% (up to $1BIL) contingency fee from the insurers on any money you recover. My fee will be a modest 20% of whatever you get. The insurers will love you, the CT World will love you, I will love you, and the "truth" will finally be known by all. Of course, you will have to pay your own way until the 10% kicks in - good research assistants can be pricey and travel can be expensive and time-consuming - but you know you are right so any smart investors will gladly line-up to lend you what you need to finally get justice for the real 9/11 perps and the $1BIL, less expenses, for you. I can envision millions in endorsements, book offers and the stuff that comes with fame (women!). We can even do a line of t-shirts, foil hats, and full size blow-up dolls!
So c'mon guys ... stop wasting time trying to convert the "gov't paid trolls" here and put your money where your mouth is! The clock is ticking. :D

Look jaggoff, why don't you just answer the numerous requests I have made regarding the science and physics of the WTC before you start demanding or putting up these threads that are a waste of time in themselves, and offer absolutely nothing regarding to what all the fuss is about in the first place.
The questions and subsequent discussion as to WHY there are objections to the OCT in the first place have yet to be answered by you, C'mon pussy YOU put up or shut the fuck up already regarding your wild conspiracy theory that has no merit in the real world.

BTW, you haven't read or researched enough on this topic to know shit, and your threads and responses are proof.

Last edited:

Look jaggoff, why don't you just answer the numerous requests I have made regarding the science and physics of the WTC before you start demanding or putting up these threads that are a waste of time in themselves, and offer absolutely nothing regarding to what all the fuss is about in the first place.
The questions and subsequent discussion as to WHY there are objections to the OCT in the first place have yet to be answered by you, C'mon pussy YOU put up or shut the fuck up already regarding your wild conspiracy theory that has no merit in the real world.

BTW, you haven't read or researched enough on this topic to know shit, and your threads and responses are proof.

As the first (and only) CT with the balls to respond I'd salute you but your post is really a non-response.
Look Princess, I'm just trying to cut through the competing CTs and find the one that not only makes sense but makes money. BIG MONEY. If you truly believe you have a viable case, put your money where your big fucking mouth is and step up to the plate. Convincing me to try on your foil cap won't get you any closer to exposing 9/11 for the fraud or hoax or conspiracy you claim to believe it was. So quit your whining, gather your evidence and make the case in civil court where only a preponderance of evidence is required for proof and hey, you might get lucky. Maybe a dozen 9/11 Hand Jobs will fill the jury box.
If my modest 20% commission is the prob, I'll settle for 18%. After all, I am a reasonable man. :D

All this time and not even one person has come forward and said they were part of what had to be the biggest conspiracy in the history of the human race.

Not even one.

Can anyone imagine what would be needed to coordinate such a vast undertaking.

And we don't even have one person who wants attention or is riddled with guilt.

Come one people...

All this time and not even one person has come forward and said they were part of what had to be the biggest conspiracy in the history of the human race.

Not even one.

Come one people...

And I'm offering my representation, for a modest contingency fee, to any CT who has the cajones to step forward and take their "facts" to a court of law. We're talking big money here - as much as $1BIL - but all I get is silence or excuses as to why they can't. Evidently their belief in their CTs ends where reality begins. :D

Not even one.

Come one people...

People have come forward, for whatever reasons only known to you, you choose to not educate yourself about them or you don't care about it.

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

what else do you expect from a paid sock puppet troll who like the chickenshit coward he is,always runs off with his tail between his legs anytime you challenge him to debunk the facts in that short five minute video and can only come back with pathetic one liners as rebutalls?

this dumbfuck troll is so stupid he doesnt even get it that in a major political case like this,the courts are corrupt.Bought off and paid for.

Last edited:

what else do you expect from a paid sock puppet troll who like the chickenshit coward he is,always runs off with his tail between his legs anytime you challenge him to debunk the facts in that short five minute video and can only come back with pathetic one liners as rebutalls?

this dumbfuck troll is so stupid he doesnt even get it that in a major political case like this,the courts are corrupt.Bought off and paid for.

I believe these people know good and well, they just are here to distract, ridicule and troll. They have no pride, no balls, and probably no allegiance to this nation.
You can always tell when you run across one of these trolls, when they do exactly what you've described,...run away and or change the subject, while creating threads, and stupid posts, in hopes that the thread either does a forum slide off the main page or by the topic becoming mired in meaningless BS so no one responds anymore.
It's a well known tactic and something of a game for them, but anyone with any sense
will search their post history and their responses and realize this.
They really aren't very good at it, especially when one presents them with with facts they can't provide any rational rebuttal to..

I believe these people know good and well, they just are here to distract, ridicule and troll. They have no pride, no balls, and probably no allegiance to this nation.
You can always tell when you run across one of these trolls, when they do exactly what you've described,...run away and or change the subject, while creating threads, and stupid posts, in hopes that the thread either does a forum slide off the main page or by the topic becoming mired in meaningless BS so no one responds anymore.
It's a well known tactic and something of a game for them, but anyone with any sense
will search their post history and their responses and realize this.
They really aren't very good at it, especially when one presents them with with facts they can't provide any rational rebuttal to..

Of course.I have said this many times before that the trolls I have listed in my sig are paid shills who know just as well as we do that it was an inside job.the ones that are just stupid and denial that arer not paid trolls are the ones liek whitehall,del,toto,and politico for example,the ones that dont reply very often here.

Thats why i have recommended many times before not to reply to them because thats what their handlers want you to do,take their bait and reply to them so they can waste your time arguing with them while they try to derail any 9/11 truth discussions everywhere. that again is why I always advise the old saying-:trolls: because all they can do is shit all over the floor everytime they reply and sling shit in defeat like the monkey trolls they are.

Last edited:

Not even one.

Come one people...

People have come forward, for whatever reasons only known to you, you choose to not educate yourself about them or you don't care about it.

It's one thing to "come forward" on the Internet, Princess, and another to carry the load for the insurance companies in an American civil court. If any of the pseudoscience, half-truths and fabrications of your silly little CT movement held water, those who paid out BILLIONS in claims would be bangin' at your door to pay you hansomely for your "expert" testimony.
Now go sit by the phone. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Not even one.

Come one people...

It's one thing to "come forward" on the Internet, Princess, and another to carry the load for the insurance companies in an American civil court. If any of the pseudoscience, half-truths and fabrications of your silly little CT movement held water, those who paid out BILLIONS in claims would be bangin' at your door to pay you hansomely for your "expert" testimony.

People have come forward in the courts, and in public asshole, and it's clear the "justus" system has been compromised.
But that is probably something you will dismiss as being anywhere near true, after all, you still think that fires can cause the WTC to blow up, 3 times in one day.
Speaking of carrying the load, when are you going to debate the objections to the 9-11 OCT fabrication, instead of dodging the issue?
You won't because you can't. Your only response that it is true is because of an insurance scam? How pathetic. :cuckoo:
Go ask your super for advice you are clearly out manned on this topic.

People have come forward in the courts, and in public asshole, and it's clear the "justus" system has been compromised.
But that is probably something you will dismiss as being anywhere near true, after all, you still think that fires can cause the WTC to blow up, 3 times in one day.
Speaking of carrying the load, when are you going to debate the objections to the 9-11 OCT fabrication, instead of dodging the issue?
You won't because you can't. Your only response that it is true is because of an insurance scam? How pathetic. :cuckoo:
Go ask your super for advice you are clearly out manned on this topic.

Oops. Now we must add our court system to the ever growing list of 9/11 conspirators! Soon half the world will be immersed in it and still no one has said a word despite the huge pile of money to be made from the insurers. Amazing! :D

Last edited:

Not even one.

Come one people...

When losing a discussion on the facts of 9/11, a so-called 9/11 "debunker" will often rely on an old canard to "prove" that 9/11 could not have been an inside job: "So many people want their quarter hour of fame that even the Men in Black couldn't squelch the squealers from spilling the beans," write self-satisfied defenders of the government story. According to the logic of this argument, if there are no 9/11 whistleblowers then 9/11 was not an inside job.

So what if there are 9/11 whistleblowers? What if these whistleblowers come from every level of government and private industry, individuals who have even had their cases vindicated by internal government reports? As you are about to see, there are numerous such whistleblowers and each one is a thorn in the side of those who want to pretend that the 9/11 Commission represents the sum total of knowledge on the 9/11 attacks.

That is precisely why these whistleblowers are not lauded by legislators or trumpeted by the media, but actively suppressed by government officials and the corporate media alike. These courageous insiders have been sidelined, gagged, hounded from their positions and ignored to the point where their stories are virtually unknown among the general public. And that is exactly why it is vital for the alternative media to make these stories known by bypassing the filters and control of the establishment media.

In an effort to draw more attention to the critical issues and troubling questions raised by the testimony of these insiders, The Corbett Report has just released a documentary exploration of key government and corporate whistleblowers, including a discussion of whistleblower protection and what the public can do to facilitate a wider distribution and awareness of this information. Download an mp3 audio file of the documentary or listen to it in the player below:

A Guide to the 9/11 Whistleblowers | The Corbett Report

Not even one.

Come one people...

When losing a discussion on the facts of 9/11, a so-called 9/11 "debunker" will often rely on an old canard to "prove" that 9/11 could not have been an inside job: "So many people want their quarter hour of fame that even the Men in Black couldn't squelch the squealers from spilling the beans," write self-satisfied defenders of the government story. According to the logic of this argument, if there are no 9/11 whistleblowers then 9/11 was not an inside job.

So what if there are 9/11 whistleblowers? What if these whistleblowers come from every level of government and private industry, individuals who have even had their cases vindicated by internal government reports? As you are about to see, there are numerous such whistleblowers and each one is a thorn in the side of those who want to pretend that the 9/11 Commission represents the sum total of knowledge on the 9/11 attacks.

That is precisely why these whistleblowers are not lauded by legislators or trumpeted by the media, but actively suppressed by government officials and the corporate media alike. These courageous insiders have been sidelined, gagged, hounded from their positions and ignored to the point where their stories are virtually unknown among the general public. And that is exactly why it is vital for the alternative media to make these stories known by bypassing the filters and control of the establishment media.

In an effort to draw more attention to the critical issues and troubling questions raised by the testimony of these insiders, The Corbett Report has just released a documentary exploration of key government and corporate whistleblowers, including a discussion of whistleblower protection and what the public can do to facilitate a wider distribution and awareness of this information. Download an mp3 audio file of the documentary or listen to it in the player below:

epic dodge!

Not even one.

Come one people...

No asshole an epic Dodge is a 1969 Charger....what I posted is a response to a post that directly contradicts what you and the OP have said.
This is how a message board works fuckball....Now it is your turn to dispute the information that is I posted with something relevant to the topic.
What's the matter? Here is a link with information to just a few of the people who have come forward regarding 9-11 and the subsequent wars it was used to initiate.....I could post the many court cases regarding 9-11 that were ignored as well, but you assholes just ignore the evidence that you asked for and that we post.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGI4jfwOmOk]CIA Asset Susan Lindauer Can Now Speak 10 years after 9-11. - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:

Actually none of you have researched anything. You just copy and paste existing stuff over and over and never do anything yourselves. I would suggest taking your own advice.

And I'm offering my representation, for a modest contingency fee, to any CT who has the cajones to step forward and take their "facts" to a court of law.

Don't hold your breath.

Not even one.

Come one people...

No asshole an epic Dodge is a 1969 Charger....what I posted is a response to a post that directly contradicts what you and the OP have said.
This is how a message board works fuckball....Now it is your turn to dispute the information that is I posted with something relevant to the topic.
What's the matter? Here is a link with information to just a few of the people who have come forward regarding 9-11 and the subsequent wars it was used to initiate.....I could post the many court cases regarding 9-11 that were ignored as well, but you assholes just ignore the evidence that you asked for and that we post.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGI4jfwOmOk]CIA Asset Susan Lindauer Can Now Speak 10 years after 9-11. - YouTube[/ame]
Susan Lindauer

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Susan Lindauer

Born
17 July 1963 (age 49)

Occupation
Author, journalist, activist

Parents
John Howard Lindauer
Jackie Lindauer (1932–1992)

Relatives
Andrew Card (second cousin)

Susan Lindauer (born 17 July 1963) is an American journalist and antiwar activist.

In 2003 she was accused of conspiring to act as an unregistered lobbyist for the Iraqi Intelligence Service and engaging in prohibited financial transactions with the government of Iraq under Saddam Hussein.[1][2][3] Lindauer was found mentally unfit to stand trial in two separate hearings. During her incarceration she won the right to refuse forced antipsychotic medication which the United States Department of Justice claimed would render her competent to stand trial.[4][5] She was released in 2006 and all charges were dropped in 2009.[6]

Lindauer is the daughter of John Howard Lindauer II, the newspaper publisher and former Republican nominee for Governor of Alaska.[6][7] Her mother was Jackie Lindauer (1932–1992) who died of cancer in 1992. In 1995 her father married Dorothy Oremus, a Chicago attorney who along with other members of her family owned the largest cement company in the Midwest.[7]

Lindauer is also a second cousin of former White House Chief of Staff, Andrew Card.[8]

Education and employment

Lindauer attended East Anchorage High School in Anchorage, Alaska, where she was an honor student and was in school plays.[9] She graduated from Smith College in 1985. She earned a masters degree in public policy from the London School of Economics.[2] She worked as a temporary reporter at the Seattle Post-Intelligencer for 13 weeks in 1987, and as an editorial writer at the The Everett Herald in Everett, Washington in 1989. She then was a reporter and researcher at U.S. News & World Report in 1990 and 1991.[7][9][10][11]

She then worked for Representative Peter DeFazio, D-Oregon (1993) and then Representative Ron Wyden, D-Oregon (1994) before joining the office of Senator Carol Moseley Braun, D-Illinois, where she worked as a press secretary and speech writer.[7][10] In 2003 she was working for Representative Zoe Lofgren, D-California.[12]

Other activities prior to arrest

Lindauer claims she was conducting peace negotiations with representatives of Muslim countries (including Iraq, Libya, Malaysia, and Yemen) in New York. According to transcripts Lindauer presented to the New York Times in 2004, these included meetings with Iraqi Muthanna al-Hanooti, another peace activist later accused of spying. Lindauer also says that the U.S. intelligence community was aware of these meetings and monitoring her.[2] (She also discussed them directly in communications with Card.)[13]

Richard Fuisz met with Lindauer weekly since 1994. He said that he had banned her from her office after September 11, 2001, when her ideas became "malignant" and "seditious".[2] Lindauer later claimed that she had been a CIA asset during this period.[14]

[edit] Arrest

On January 8, 2003, she delivered a letter to Andrew Card. In her letter, she urged Card to intercede with President George W. Bush to not invade Iraq, and offered to act as a back channel in negotiations. Andrew Card is her second cousin. Her first politically related contact with former Chief of Staff was around 2001.[2]

On March 11, 2004, Lindauer was arrested in Takoma Park, Maryland by five agents of the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI).[2] She was taken to the FBI office in Baltimore. Outside of this office, she told WBAL-TV: "I'm an antiwar activist and I'm innocent. I did more to stop terrorism in this country than anybody else. I have done good things for this country. I worked to get weapons inspectors back to Iraq when everybody else said it was impossible."[15] Lindauer later said she was charged under the PATRIOT Act.[16]

Lindauer was charged with "acting as an unregistered agent of a foreign government". The indictment alleged that she accepted US$10,000 from the Iraqi Intelligence Service in 2002. Lindauer denied receiving the money, but confirmed taking a trip to Baghdad.[2] Lindauer was also accused of meeting with an FBI agent posing as a Libyan, with whom she spoke about the "need for plans and foreign resources to support resistance groups operating in Iraq."[12] Lindauer says she came to this meeting because of her interest in filing a war crimes suit against the U.S. and U.K. governments.[2]

Congresswoman Lofgren released a statement saying she was "shocked" by the arrest, that she had no evidence of illicit activities by Lindauer, and that she would cooperate with the investigation.[12] Robert Precht, Dean of the University of Michigan Law School, said the charges were "weak" and that Lindauer was more likely to be a "misguided peacenik".[17]

[edit] Incarceration and legal action

She was released on bond on March 13, 2004, to attend an arraignment the following week.[3] Sanford Talkin of New York was appointed by the court as Lindauer's lawyer.[13]

In 2005 she was incarcerated at Carswell Air Force Base in Fort Worth, Texas, for psychological evaluation. At Carswell She was then moved to the Metropolitan Correctional Center in Manhattan.[18] In 2006, she was released from prison after judge Michael B. Mukasey ruled that Lindauer was unfit to stand trial and could not be forced to take antipsychotic medication to make her competent to stand trial.[6][18] He noted that the severity of Lindauer's mental illness, which he described as a "lengthy delusional history", weakened the prosecution's case. In his decision he wrote, "Lindauer ... could not act successfully as an agent of the Iraqi government without in some way influencing normal people .... There is no indication that Lindauer ever came close to influencing anyone, or could have. The indictment charges only what it describes as an unsuccessful attempt to influence an unnamed government official, and the record shows that even lay people recognize that she is seriously disturbed."[1] On the question of Lindauer's sanity, Richard Fuisz commented in 2004: "She's daft enough that we could be sitting here, like we are now, and she might see a parrot fly in the window, flap its wings and land right here on the table. But she's also smart enough not to necessarily say anything about it."[2]

At a hearing in July 2008, Lindauer told reporters that she had been a CIA asset, and said she had "been hung out to dry and scapegoated".[14]

In 2008, Loretta A. Preska of the Federal District Court in New York City reaffirmed that Lindauer was mentally unfit to stand trial—despite Lindauer's insistence to the contrary.[7][19] Preska ruled that Lindauer's belief in her connection to the intelligence community was evidence of her insanity.[20]

On January 16, 2009, the government decided to not continue with the prosecution saying "prosecuting Lindauer would no longer be in the interests of justice."[6][21]

Antipsychiatrist Thomas Szasz criticized the government's treatment of Lindauer and referred to her captors as "torturers".[22]

[edit] Book and subsequent claims

Lindauer has written a self-published book about her experience, Extreme Prejudice: The Terrifying Story of the Patriot Act and the Cover-Ups of 9/11 and Iraq.[23] Lindauer claims that for a number of years she had worked for the CIA and DIA undertaking communications with the Iraqi government, serving as a back-channel in negotiations. She started making visits to the Libyan mission at the United Nations in 1995,[10] lasting until 2001, some of the meetings were talks with Iraqi Intelligence Service officials at the United Nations.[2]
Susan Lindauer - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

yep that's what I'd call a credible witness!

Last edited:

Not even one.

Come one people...

I think the point you are missing is that no one directly involved has come forward to say so. Not people who have suspicions, who think they may have evidence someone else did something.

The idea is that a conspiracy of this proportion would take so many people to make work, it's nearly inevitable that some would end up telling the story of their part in it either out of a sense of guilt, or in search of fame, or looking for a payday. Or, barring a coming forward account, someone looking into the events would find a person directly involved and either pressure them into telling their story or perhaps trick their way into a reveal.

Posting a bunch of people who were NOT involved in the conspiracy does not address this point at all.

Not even one.

Come one people...

I think the point you are missing is that no one directly involved has come forward to say so. Not people who have suspicions, who think they may have evidence someone else did something.

The idea is that a conspiracy of this proportion would take so many people to make work, it's nearly inevitable that some would end up telling the story of their part in it either out of a sense of guilt, or in search of fame, or looking for a payday. Or, barring a coming forward account, someone looking into the events would find a person directly involved and either pressure them into telling their story or perhaps trick their way into a reveal.

Posting a bunch of people who were NOT involved in the conspiracy does not address this point at all.

So these people are not considered as "coming forward" to you? What the fuck do you want? The people who were walking in and out of the towers? Forget about that.
What is truly shameful is that you people expect the entity that had a hand in this conspiracy to implicate themselves, and that is just insane to think will ever happen.
It telling that the ones who have come forward are the ones being persecuted, or die in mysterious ways and circumstances.
The fact remains that something other then office fires brought down the buildings, so that in itself, and no denying it, has conspiracy all over it.

So by you standard if the people that have the most to lose don't confess, buildings can come exploding down with FF acceleration Got it.

Susan Lindauer

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Susan Lindauer

Born
17 July 1963 (age 49)

Occupation
Author, journalist, activist

Parents
John Howard Lindauer
Jackie Lindauer (1932–1992)

Relatives
Andrew Card (second cousin)

Susan Lindauer (born 17 July 1963) is an American journalist and antiwar activist.

In 2003 she was accused of conspiring to act as an unregistered lobbyist for the Iraqi Intelligence Service and engaging in prohibited financial transactions with the government of Iraq under Saddam Hussein.[1][2][3] Lindauer was found mentally unfit to stand trial in two separate hearings. During her incarceration she won the right to refuse forced antipsychotic medication which the United States Department of Justice claimed would render her competent to stand trial.[4][5] She was released in 2006 and all charges were dropped in 2009.[6]

Lindauer is the daughter of John Howard Lindauer II, the newspaper publisher and former Republican nominee for Governor of Alaska.[6][7] Her mother was Jackie Lindauer (1932–1992) who died of cancer in 1992. In 1995 her father married Dorothy Oremus, a Chicago attorney who along with other members of her family owned the largest cement company in the Midwest.[7]

Lindauer is also a second cousin of former White House Chief of Staff, Andrew Card.[8]

Education and employment

Lindauer attended East Anchorage High School in Anchorage, Alaska, where she was an honor student and was in school plays.[9] She graduated from Smith College in 1985. She earned a masters degree in public policy from the London School of Economics.[2] She worked as a temporary reporter at the Seattle Post-Intelligencer for 13 weeks in 1987, and as an editorial writer at the The Everett Herald in Everett, Washington in 1989. She then was a reporter and researcher at U.S. News & World Report in 1990 and 1991.[7][9][10][11]

She then worked for Representative Peter DeFazio, D-Oregon (1993) and then Representative Ron Wyden, D-Oregon (1994) before joining the office of Senator Carol Moseley Braun, D-Illinois, where she worked as a press secretary and speech writer.[7][10] In 2003 she was working for Representative Zoe Lofgren, D-California.[12]

Other activities prior to arrest

Lindauer claims she was conducting peace negotiations with representatives of Muslim countries (including Iraq, Libya, Malaysia, and Yemen) in New York. According to transcripts Lindauer presented to the New York Times in 2004, these included meetings with Iraqi Muthanna al-Hanooti, another peace activist later accused of spying. Lindauer also says that the U.S. intelligence community was aware of these meetings and monitoring her.[2] (She also discussed them directly in communications with Card.)[13]

Richard Fuisz met with Lindauer weekly since 1994. He said that he had banned her from her office after September 11, 2001, when her ideas became "malignant" and "seditious".[2] Lindauer later claimed that she had been a CIA asset during this period.[14]

[edit] Arrest

On January 8, 2003, she delivered a letter to Andrew Card. In her letter, she urged Card to intercede with President George W. Bush to not invade Iraq, and offered to act as a back channel in negotiations. Andrew Card is her second cousin. Her first politically related contact with former Chief of Staff was around 2001.[2]

On March 11, 2004, Lindauer was arrested in Takoma Park, Maryland by five agents of the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI).[2] She was taken to the FBI office in Baltimore. Outside of this office, she told WBAL-TV: "I'm an antiwar activist and I'm innocent. I did more to stop terrorism in this country than anybody else. I have done good things for this country. I worked to get weapons inspectors back to Iraq when everybody else said it was impossible."[15] Lindauer later said she was charged under the PATRIOT Act.[16]

Lindauer was charged with "acting as an unregistered agent of a foreign government". The indictment alleged that she accepted US$10,000 from the Iraqi Intelligence Service in 2002. Lindauer denied receiving the money, but confirmed taking a trip to Baghdad.[2] Lindauer was also accused of meeting with an FBI agent posing as a Libyan, with whom she spoke about the "need for plans and foreign resources to support resistance groups operating in Iraq."[12] Lindauer says she came to this meeting because of her interest in filing a war crimes suit against the U.S. and U.K. governments.[2]

Congresswoman Lofgren released a statement saying she was "shocked" by the arrest, that she had no evidence of illicit activities by Lindauer, and that she would cooperate with the investigation.[12] Robert Precht, Dean of the University of Michigan Law School, said the charges were "weak" and that Lindauer was more likely to be a "misguided peacenik".[17]

[edit] Incarceration and legal action

She was released on bond on March 13, 2004, to attend an arraignment the following week.[3] Sanford Talkin of New York was appointed by the court as Lindauer's lawyer.[13]

In 2005 she was incarcerated at Carswell Air Force Base in Fort Worth, Texas, for psychological evaluation. At Carswell She was then moved to the Metropolitan Correctional Center in Manhattan.[18] In 2006, she was released from prison after judge Michael B. Mukasey ruled that Lindauer was unfit to stand trial and could not be forced to take antipsychotic medication to make her competent to stand trial.[6][18] He noted that the severity of Lindauer's mental illness, which he described as a "lengthy delusional history", weakened the prosecution's case. In his decision he wrote, "Lindauer ... could not act successfully as an agent of the Iraqi government without in some way influencing normal people .... There is no indication that Lindauer ever came close to influencing anyone, or could have. The indictment charges only what it describes as an unsuccessful attempt to influence an unnamed government official, and the record shows that even lay people recognize that she is seriously disturbed."[1] On the question of Lindauer's sanity, Richard Fuisz commented in 2004: "She's daft enough that we could be sitting here, like we are now, and she might see a parrot fly in the window, flap its wings and land right here on the table. But she's also smart enough not to necessarily say anything about it."[2]

At a hearing in July 2008, Lindauer told reporters that she had been a CIA asset, and said she had "been hung out to dry and scapegoated".[14]

In 2008, Loretta A. Preska of the Federal District Court in New York City reaffirmed that Lindauer was mentally unfit to stand trial—despite Lindauer's insistence to the contrary.[7][19] Preska ruled that Lindauer's belief in her connection to the intelligence community was evidence of her insanity.[20]

On January 16, 2009, the government decided to not continue with the prosecution saying "prosecuting Lindauer would no longer be in the interests of justice."[6][21]

Antipsychiatrist Thomas Szasz criticized the government's treatment of Lindauer and referred to her captors as "torturers".[22]

[edit] Book and subsequent claims

Lindauer has written a self-published book about her experience, Extreme Prejudice: The Terrifying Story of the Patriot Act and the Cover-Ups of 9/11 and Iraq.[23] Lindauer claims that for a number of years she had worked for the CIA and DIA undertaking communications with the Iraqi government, serving as a back-channel in negotiations. She started making visits to the Libyan mission at the United Nations in 1995,[10] lasting until 2001, some of the meetings were talks with Iraqi Intelligence Service officials at the United Nations.[2]
Susan Lindauer - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

yep that's what I'd call a credible witness!

Yes she is, but your standards are in line with what the gov. says. You have no concept that the entity and people within it are in charge of what and who is allowed as evidence.
The fact remains, that there is a conspiracy involving US government officials and outside states.
Buildings do not explode and come crashing down at FF acceleration while hurling tons of steel without something man made helping them along.
And the fact there are people who have come forward but because the US gubmint says they are bad people, they don't count? Well what the fuck did you expect you dimwitted asshole? :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back