Put Your Money Where Your Mouth Is!

You're a typically whiny, snivelly CT crybaby. Get a life, Princess. :cuckoo:
Still waiting for PM of personal info but if these posts are examples of your argue/debate style, I probably won't be need your "services".

Twinkie.

Conspiracy Theory debunker; Someone who relies on reason, logic, and proof to argue against those who do not understand the meaning of reason, logic and proof.
Remember that Alex Jones thread you started? Remember all the things you listed that you said proved he was crazy?

Remember how I took a few of those things and proved they actually existed and he was correct?

Remember how I asked you to choose a few of those things and we'll discuss them in that thread?

Remember how you disappeared?

Remember that?

Oh of course you don't!

FAILED Conspiracy Theory Debunker: Slackjawed.

Conspiracy Theory debunker; Someone who relies on reason, logic, and proof to argue against those who do not understand the meaning of reason, logic and proof.
Remember that Alex Jones thread you started? Remember all the things you listed that you said proved he was crazy?

Remember how I took a few of those things and proved they actually existed and he was correct?

Remember how I asked you to choose a few of those things and we'll discuss them in that thread?

Remember how you disappeared?

Remember that?

Oh of course you don't!

FAILED Conspiracy Theory Debunker: Slackjawed.

I didn't disapear from you, I disappeared for a year and a half because one of you nutters i talked to on here went off and murdered a bunch of folks.
I felt bad about it.
I don't anymore. You twoofers are a dangrous lot of treasonous fools.
You proved nothing about alex jones except that he has you duped....dupe!

Let me propose the following;

I will meet any twoofer one on one in the bullpen for a debate on any aspect of the 911 controversy you wish.
We will ask that the debate be refereed by a mutually agreed upon usmb poster or moderator

We will follow the rules of the clean debate zone

This is my challenge to any twoofer.........

if anyone else wants in, we can make teams, same rules.

Now I wait for any one of you idiots to accept my challenge. I know it shall never come. I know I am simply waiting in vain.

Let me propose the following;

I will meet any twoofer one on one in the bullpen for a debate on any aspect of the 911 controversy you wish.
We will ask that the debate be refereed by a mutually agreed upon usmb poster or moderator

We will follow the rules of the clean debate zone

This is my challenge to any twoofer.........

if anyone else wants in, we can make teams, same rules.

Now I wait for any one of you idiots to accept my challenge. I know it shall never come. I know I am simply waiting in vain.
Oh no no no, I'm too skeered to argue with anyone on the InterWebs! :uhoh3:

Let's start with the Iraq War. Since the US has invaded Iraq and lost some 4,400 soldiers Let's make it "Iraq's involvement in 9/11". How bout that?

Let's do it either this Saturday or Sunday. I don't much care about a strict time limit but it prolly shouldn't last beyond one day. Agreed Twinkie? :D

personally I wouldn't give any twoofer any personal info.
I would advocate luring them to a public location where they could safely be captured.
Well you might wanna' consider whether your "target" has Concealed Carry or not before even attempting such an operation. A Twinkie like you would prolly just get a lot of innocent people killed.

yaya, a day would be a good time limit. Iraq's involvment in 911? That doesn't sound like a topic that's related to the buildings falling, but hey whatever.
You wish to prove Iraq was involved in 911 go ahead and try.......

now we need to find a referee.
I propse a referee to keep the clean debate zone rules, and the content be judged by thanks or reps to posts in the thread.

then the other thing is we could make teams or go one to one.
Lets see if others are interested.

personally I wouldn't give any twoofer any personal info.
I would advocate luring them to a public location where they could safely be captured.
Well you might wanna' consider whether your "target" has Concealed Carry or not before even attempting such an operation. A Twinkie like you would prolly just get a lot of innocent people killed.

where i live there is no permit needed for concealed carry.

I am simply quite used to assuming everyone is armed....like me.

yaya, a day would be a good time limit. Iraq's involvment in 911? That doesn't sound like a topic that's related to the buildings falling, but hey whatever.
You wish to prove Iraq was involved in 911 go ahead and try.......

now we need to find a referee.
I propse a referee to keep the clean debate zone rules, and the content be judged by thanks or reps to posts in the thread.

then the other thing is we could make teams or go one to one.
Lets see if others are interested.
Any Mod who want's to be can be a Referee (any volunteers?) and no, I don't think Iraq was involved in 9/11.

OK how bout these:
Iraq was NOT involved in 9/11.
Afghan war is NOT against Terror or the hunt for Bin Laden.
US Created and Currently Supports Al Qaida.
Obama's B.C. is a fake.

Which of those statements do you disagree with? We'll make that the subject of debate.

The US Went to war in Iraq and Afghanistan and justifies the current Police State BECAUSE of 9/11 so I think that's where people should start but hey, YOU called me out, YOU choose the subject you disagree with me on.

Last edited:
I wanted to debate 911.
I say the government reports are basically correct. The main storyline of the truth being a bunch of fanatic terrorists hijacked a bunch of planes and crashed all but one into large buildings.

The birther stuff is hopeless. Dead end.
Even sherriff joe right here in az can't solve it with all trumps money.......lol

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

I think a thread about how terror attacks have affected our lives, complete with discussions about if those changes are worth the loss of freedom.
But I would hardly say we live in a police state. What, yoyr already at a FEMA camp?

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

Forum List

Back