🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Putin already won election! 85 % Russians want vote for him!No chance for gay activist Nasralny

More as 85 % of all Russians want to vote for Putin. No chance for gay activist Nasralny, Deep State & Co to instigate a Color Revolution.

Russia for Russians, not for Banksters, Presstitutes, Deep State, Thieves and Oligarchs!

Putin isn't concerned with political opponents, because they end up in prison, poisoned, or disappear altogether. In the gay activist's case, he isn't considered a threat to Putin's power, even if left untouched.

Certainly, not Putin but his Western "partners"'.

As long the West is run by Deep State Russia has not 'partners', but deadly enemies.

More as 85 % of all Russians want to vote for Putin. No chance for gay activist Nasralny, Deep State & Co to instigate a Color Revolution.

Russia for Russians, not for Banksters, Presstitutes, Deep State, Thieves and Oligarchs!

Poll phone call:
You voting for Putin or Nasrainy?
Uh......
Be mindful of your answer, comrade. Lovely family you have there.
Putin

Poll phone call:
You voting for Putin or Nasrainy?
Uh......
Be mindful of your answer, comrade. Lovely family you have there.
Putin

Neither for Putin nor for Nasralny due to my American citizenship

Putin isn't concerned with political opponents, because they end up in prison, poisoned, or disappear altogether. In the gay activist's case, he isn't considered a threat to Putin's power, even if left untouched.

Could you please show some examples of killed or prisoned political person.
I don’t know such...do you?

Or you just repeat what your propaganda says?

Last edited:
3c1267396fc62e804ae6688fc532ffb9.jpg

Only 85%?

I guess 15% have a death wish.

Yeah he's like Stalin.

Stalin was the last leader who had done really good things for Russia. So it is a very good comparison.
But Stalin is over lyed, he is supposed to be a mass killer though it is not true. The bloodiest one was Khrushchyov.

Stalin was the last leader who had done really good things for Russia. So it is a very good comparison.
But Stalin is over lyed, he is supposed to be a mass killer though it is not true. The bloodiest one was Khrushchyov.
It's true

Only 85%?

When talking about Crimean referendum why don’t you ask crimeans?
I made phone calls to Crimea in 2014 March and asked my relatives and friends about the real situation. And all of them were very glad Russian army to come and prevent war like in Donbass. Women put flowers into Russian AK-47 and thankfully kissed them.

Journalists and politicians from many countries have visited Crimea and had opportunity to talk to people there. You may visit Crimea easily. But all that info is not widely published in western mass media.

Putin isn't concerned with political opponents, because they end up in prison, poisoned, or disappear altogether.

A few days ago I would ask you to give evidence of this. But yesterday something has changed in me. I thought to the last that Russians and Americans, nevertheless, can have mutual understanding. But I do not think so. I came to American forums to better understand the Americans and explain in Russia that people in the US are the same as us and that we can have a dialogue. But I was wrong. The average American is not capable of dialogue. He blindly believes what he is told by the media. And with the faithful, the dispute is impossible. And while America is fanning the anti-Russian tantrum, such deeply religious Americans are Russia's direct enemies. So it happened that three years ago I came in search of understanding, but became an anti-American :)

So you can consider anything that Russia is being killed by the opposition, that Russia is eating children, that corruption is rampant in Russia and that everyone in Russia is drinking vodka instead of tea. I do not care any more :) The more hatred and anger in the words of the enemy, the more correct our actions.

I know perfectly well that among Americans there are thinking people. Even the direct open enemies of Russia. And I respect such people. But such - very little and they do not affect the atmosphere as a whole.
Balancer, don't get me wrong, I actually like Putin and I like Russia, especially how it wages war. Russia understands that to win a war, you can't win with pinpoint incisions into the enemy, you must overwhelm them, so basically where the US tries to minimize casualties via targeted hits with specific missiles for hitting the target, Russia is sort of a sledgehammer and smashes most in its path. That's how you win in a conflict.
During Obama's time in office, ISIS/ISIL continued expanding as the military was restricted in how it attacked the enemy, per the leash placed on it by Obama's administration. Once Russia stepped in and really hammered at ISIS/ISIL, they began falling back and when Trump was elected, he let the military loose on ISIS/ISIL and progress has been made. I object the government implying that somehow ISIS/ISIL wasn't being beaten until Trump stepped in, it was plain to see that it was because of Russia that ISIS/ISIL was initially in retreat.
As for Putin's politics, well, to me, that's open to discussion. But in some ways, he's more respectable than our left-leaning politicians.
On a separate note, Russia, China, the west and even North Korea need to understand something; we all face one common foe and that foe is Islam. It's core principles are world domination wrapped in the cloak of religion. It's political, religious, military and para-military.
North Korea has said that when it becomes an official nuclear armed nation, they will sell nukes to any who will pay for them. This doesn't mean a danger to just the west, but anywhere the para-military (terrorist) arm of Islam chooses to strike. Uyghur's could detonate a nuke in a Chinese city, Chechnyan separatists could target Moscow, et cetera. Islam only works with infidels as long as it suits them and even then, they try to undermine from within.
Russia, the US and China need to address the more dangerous problem of Islam, period.
First of all thanks for real answer...real thoughts, resl opinion. But I’d like to react...
You’re wrong in some sentences.

1. Western mass media talks much about accuracy of american weapon while russian is smashing all alive. It is wrong. Remember Mosul and Raqqa. They were taken by US coalition and they are in ruins now. Thousands civilians were killed there but your mass media is silent about it. Several months passed but those cities are not suitable for living unlike Aleppo which was liberated by Russians and Syrians.

Main problem in Syria is american wish to separate it into several pieces. On this reason US supports some terrorist islamic organizations. If there wasn’t that support the war would be over.

2. Islam is not a threat, but islamic terrorism is. Until USA supports such aggressive countries as Quatar and Emirates in their fight against Shia nothing is gonna change for better.
Shia and Sunni have been living together for long and they might live piecefully further.

3. There are no Chechen separatists. Those war in Chechnya was not war of Chechen people against Russian supremacy but that was war organized and financed by USA and arabic states to weaken Russia. And that was times when many islamic radicals got power thanks to western support.

So here are some basic problems not known or not mentioned by western people while they fluenced much on todays events.

As for Putin’s team politics I have a lot of things I don’t agree but in average they are doing well. And permanent growth of major macroeconomic marks proves that.

Yeah he's like Stalin.

Yeah Stalin was a mass murdering Peach.

Have you been bored to carry you face on the table?
By the way ... Fleas and lice, I hope you deleted?

I've not been bored to carry my face on the table. Look, see, east, to the land of the figgowy indians. We walk many moons, stop for buffalo burger and cool water. Proud Chief climb mountain, not easy with gimpy foot. He stand proud on top and look east, Chief proclaim to face on table "we're the Figgowy, we're the Figgowy." Because he not know, where we are. Chief funny like that. He not know why Russians all have fleas and lice. He sit and ponder for long while, smoking two peace pipes. Maybe he just like smoke peace pipes, I don't know. After whole wigwam smell like cigar humidor Chief proclaim "Only great mountain goat knows why Russian have fleas and lice, we not question goat, and it not matter, Russian all drunk all time anyway and too ugly find woman. They need fleas and lice for company."

upload_2018-3-5_16-10-33.jpeg

Yeah he's like Stalin.

Stalin was an innocent baby in comparison to bloody Lenin & Co gang

Stalin was an innocent baby in comparison to bloody Lenin & Co gang

There are no revolutions without blood. Especially when the world war is going on all over the continent. When destroyed - it always hurts. Stalin was already engaged in creation. And if something also destroyed, then basically the negative political consequences of the first revolutionaries. Lenin was an idealist. Stalin is a builder.

Only 85%?

When talking about Crimean referendum why don’t you ask crimeans?
I made phone calls to Crimea in 2014 March and asked my relatives and friends about the real situation. And all of them were very glad Russian army to come and prevent war like in Donbass. Women put flowers into Russian AK-47 and thankfully kissed them.

Journalists and politicians from many countries have visited Crimea and had opportunity to talk to people there. You may visit Crimea easily. But all that info is not widely published in western mass media.
All the people I know in Crimea (as well as everybody my friends know in Crimea) are very happy and thankful to Russia for allowing them to reunite with their home country. Especially, when they are watching how Ukraine is heading to nowhere under Washington Deep State control.

My friend asked to tell Americans her big “thank you” for bringing their “democracy” to our country of Ukraine. She says now we all have a democratic choice: to die from hunger or to die from freezing.

Forum List

Back