🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Putin already won election! 85 % Russians want vote for him!No chance for gay activist Nasralny

Stalin was an innocent baby in comparison to bloody Lenin & Co gang

There are no revolutions without blood. Especially when the world war is going on all over the continent. When destroyed - it always hurts. Stalin was already engaged in creation. And if something also destroyed, then basically the negative political consequences of the first revolutionaries. Lenin was an idealist. Stalin is a builder.
Toxic Academentia

Lenin, like ever other university-indoctrinated spoiled snob, treated human beings like impersonal objects.

A small task ...
This Person in Russia (the Soviet Union) did the following ...

- Eliminated devastation, ensured universal literacy
- Realized Industrialization
- Defeated Nazism and Japanese Militarism and saved the whole World
- Turned Russia into the World Power, Science, Education, Culture
- Population growth was 30 million people (if there was no War, then the increase would have been 60 million people)
- Prices for food never rose, but only went down
- He returned the officers' traditions to the Army
- He restored the Church and restored Religion
-------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------
He dreamed, but did not have time to do it ...
- Bread should be free
- Make the USSR a unitary state
- The Communist Party must cease to exist and become a single people
-------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------
When he died, his whole fortune was only 600 rubles in the Bank and 6 military tunics ...

What kind of person are you talking about?

He allowed private business called artels which covered citizens’ needs in domestic goods and could develop new ideas in different spheres.

He moved from theoretical communism by Marx and Lenin to reality which ensured his success and made him respected by population.

March, 2018:
Megyn Kelly: How does somebody like Vladimir Putin, who is as popular as you are here in Russia, feel any threat from Navalny?

Vladimir Putin: As for the question about whom I could work together with and whom I would not want to work together with, I can tell you in all honesty that I would like to and am ready to work with people who want Russia to become a stronger, more effective, competitive and self-reliant country. But to achieve that, the people we are talking about should have a clear plan of action designed to promote national development in today’s environment.

Interview to American TV channel NBC

Forum List

Back