🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Putin becomes eighth-degree karate black belt, Obola plays golf...again!

He should probably spend less time on his black belt and more time on his collapsing ruble and the blow to his economy from plummeting oil prices.

Unlike Obola who has economists like Gruber LYING to the American people, Putin has real economists working on that! The Deal with China is just the start, but Obola has to sink that PUTT!
Who knew you were such a fan of Communists?

Btw, why do you call Obama, "Obola?"

Here again, your stupidity shines like a light bulb. Since I admire a REAL MAN, instead of a fecless little RAT, you do have much in common with Obola, your pea brain and the other subversives would like to think I'm a Communist....nice try.

Now why would I call him Obola.... again, stupidity on your part.
You sound like a gay Russian to me.

As far as why you call him Obola, even if I were a mind reader, you don't have a mind which can be read. So why do you call him Obola? Are you too ignorant to express why with words? Or is it that you know if you tried, doing so would once again expose you as the dumbass you have proven repeatedly to be?
Probably because he kills anything he touches.
Healthcare
Economy
Race relations
Foreign policies
And now immigration, how with this economy can we supply over 5 million jobs?

Putin also scores like 10 goals a game in Ice Hockey....
But then again the opposing players will not check him because they don't want to spend the rest of their
lives in a work camp and the goalie closes his eyes every time Vlad has the puck....

I think a lot of Putin's advancement in martial arts was a speed course through the ranking.

Fake - just like all the phony photos of him being a big strong he-man.

He's just a little weenie who RW weenies worship because they're too damn dumb to think for themselves.
Gruber calls you stupid, and you agree with him. You probably can't wipe your ass without help. You actually made me laugh at your statement. Thanks, lol.
Umm, hate to be the bearer of bad news .... but if you're an American voter, Gruber called you stupid too. Just sayin'.

Last edited:
obola isn't the country. No one takes an oath of loyalty to the presidunce obola.

Embarrassing, just embarrassing.View attachment 34261
You prefer ....
But then again the opposing players will not check him because they don't want to spend the rest of their
lives in a work camp and the goalie closes his eyes every time Vlad has the puck....

I think a lot of Putin's advancement in martial arts was a speed course through the ranking.

He's just a little weenie who RW weenies worship because they're too damn dumb to think for themselves.
Gruber calls you stupid, and you agree with him. You probably can't wipe your ass without help. You actually made me laugh at your statement. Thanks, lol.
Umm, hate to be the bearer of bad news .... but if you're an American voter, Gruber called you stupid too. Just sayin'.
No, he was talking about the voters that supported obama care. Nice try though.

He should probably spend less time on his black belt and more time on his collapsing ruble and the blow to his economy from plummeting oil prices.

Unlike Obola who has economists like Gruber LYING to the American people, Putin has real economists working on that! The Deal with China is just the start, but Obola has to sink that PUTT!

Here again, your stupidity shines like a light bulb. Since I admire a REAL MAN, instead of a fecless little RAT, you do have much in common with Obola, your pea brain and the other subversives would like to think I'm a Communist....nice try.

As far as why you call him Obola, even if I were a mind reader, you don't have a mind which can be read. So why do you call him Obola? Are you too ignorant to express why with words? Or is it that you know if you tried, doing so would once again expose you as the dumbass you have proven repeatedly to be?
Healthcare
Economy
Race relations
Foreign policies
Healthcare -- we finally have a national healthcare system so that anyone who couldn't afford it in the past, or had a pre-existing condition, can now get health insurance. That's better than before Obama became president.
Economy -- unemployment is down, employment is at record highs, Dow is at record highs, S&P500 is at record highs. We have 3.5% GDP while other countries are slipping i to recession. The economy is better today than when Obama became president.
Race relations -- have always sucked in America
Foreign policy -- sucks, I agree with you there.
Immigration -- Obama's EO does not make them legal residents, so they still can't get a job for any company which doesn't hire illegal aliens.

Healthcare
Economy
Race relations
Foreign policies
Healthcare -- we finally have a national healthcare system so that anyone who couldn't afford it in the past, or had a pre-existing condition, can now get health insurance. That's better than before Obama became president.
Economy -- unemployment is down, employment is at record highs, Dow is at record highs, S&P500 is at record highs. We have 3.5% GDP while other countries are slipping i to recession. The economy is better today than when Obama became president.
Immigration -- Obama's EO does not make them legal residents, so they still can't get a job for any company which doesn't hire illegal aliens.
How many changes or extending mandates has Obama done to Obama care? Democrats couldn't run on obama care, why? Cause it sucks. Obama got the lie of the year, because of it.
The economy still sucks, 6 years after the fact, and with more obama care being implemented next year it will get worse. The average job will be part time.

"Obola" is very clever code for putting the blame on President Obama for all the millions of American deaths caused by the Ebola pandemic sweeping through the US and being hidden from us by The Great Liberal Media Conspiracy.

Or some such ignorant RW crap like that.

You prefer ....

I see you are too stupid to understand what he was saying. Unless you're not an American voter, Gruber was talking about you. His point was about the government passing legislation through a lack of transparency which is effective because American voters are stupid. That applies to ALL American voters. He was talking about ObamaCare, but his point was about being able to fool people because American voters are stupid. Did you vote for Bush? If so, you were fooled to support an invasion into a country which hadn't attacked us, wasn't threatening us, and didn't have the weapons which were the main catalyst for the invasion.

Oh Yeah.....
But can Putin drive a golf ball 200 yards and put it in the deep rough nine out of ten times?

Who cares?

Pootin can't create jobs for his people, doesn't work for the middle class, doesn't work for economic security for his country. Obama does.

Hell, as useless as he is, Pootin may as well be an American Republican.

obola isn't the country. No one takes an oath of loyalty to the presidunce obola.
And Americans don't cheer for the leaders of other nations to defeat the leader of ours. It's not about loyalty ... it's about pride and patriotism. I couldn't stand Bush and think he's in the bottom 5 of all U.S. presidents. Despite that, I would never cheer for a leader from another nation over him. If you are an American, I guess that just make me more patriotic than you.

Healthcare
Economy
Race relations
Foreign policies
How many changes or extending mandates has Obama done to Obama care? Democrats couldn't run on obama care, why? Cause it sucks. Obama got the lie of the year, because of it.
The economy still sucks, 6 years after the fact, and with more obama care being implemented next year it will get worse. The average job will be part time.

Medicare has been changed about a gazillion times. It now works very well and within budget.

Fix it until its fixed.

And Americans don't cheer for the leaders of other nations to defeat the leader of ours. It's not about loyalty ... it's about pride and patriotism. I couldn't stand Bush and think he's in the bottom 5 of all U.S. presidents. Despite that, I would never cheer for a leader from another nation over him. If you are an American, I guess that just make me more patriotic than you.

Yep - my country, my president and its just plain treason to cheer for the enemy.

But for all their mindless hate for their own country, they wouldn't last a day with their hero.

You prefer ....

I see you are too stupid to understand what he was saying. Unless you're not an American voter, Gruber was talking about you. His point was about the government passing legislation through a lack of transparency which is effective because American voters are stupid. That applies to ALL American voters. He was talking about ObamaCare, but his point was about being able to fool people because American voters are stupid. Did you vote for Bush? If so, you were fooled to support an invasion into a country which hadn't attacked us, wasn't threatening us, and didn't have the weapons which were the main catalyst for the invasion.
He bragged about fooling voters that supported obama care, by lying to them. He called voters that supported it stupid. I wasn't fooled, because I can think for myself.
I supported Saddam being removed from power for mistreating his people and breaking UN sanctions put against him. Bush gave him more than enough time to comply, and he got congressional approval. Unlike Obama, he thinks he is a dictator now.

Healthcare
Economy
Race relations
Foreign policies
ObamaCare is a huge bill that requires some portions to be fixed. That doesn't mean it sucks. It was modeled after RomneyCare and most residents of Massachusetts are happy with it.

As far as the economy, if you think it's worse now than when Obama became president, then you're clearly 51 cards short of a full deck. :cuckoo:

Healthcare
Economy
Race relations
Foreign policies

Medicare has been changed about a gazillion times. It now works very well and within budget.

Fix it until its fixed.
Then why didn't Obama just extend Medicare? Since it works so well, instead of creating a failure, called obama care?

"Obola" is very clever code for putting the blame on President Obama for all the millions of American deaths caused by the Ebola pandemic sweeping through the US and being hidden from us by The Great Liberal Media Conspiracy.

Or some such ignorant RW crap like that.
If that's the reason, it sure does explain why Vagisil is too embarrassed to offer up an explanation. :lol:

Russia's economy is a disaster. Stop worshiping Putin.

I admire a MAN, not a little fucking RAT, or his minion...minion!
Is there a forum for discussion of homosexuality? Perhaps your admiration for men could better be posed there.

Yep - my country, my president and its just plain treason to cheer for the enemy.

But for all their mindless hate for their own country, they wouldn't last a day with their hero.
Exactly.

Healthcare
Economy
Race relations
Foreign policies

Fix it until its fixed.
Then why didn't Obama just extend Medicare? Since it works so well, instead of creating a failure, called obama care?
It hasn't failed. It isn't even fully implemented yet.

Forum List

Back